Explain this without using an ad hom or other logical fallacy

Explain this without using an ad hom or other logical fallacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
wsj.com/articles/women-in-elite-jobs-face-stubborn-pay-gap-1463502938
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/07/21/329864863/the-youth-unemployment-crisis-hits-african-americans-hardest
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
politifactbias.com/
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-vs.-trump--a-look-at-donald-trumps-evolving-positions-over-the-years-482986563581
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jul/13/bernie-s/bernie-sanders-says-real-unemployment-rate-african/
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/jun/20/donald-trump/trump-misleadingly-puts-black-youth-unemployment-r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mother fucks goats and I will personally use your tongue as an asshole-perch

It's called Cherry Picking, whether it's intentional or not.

>Who controls what statements are reviewEd?

Politifact is extremely biased, their ratings are arbitrary and they heavily favor democrats.

ignore thread.

Politifact is owned by a company that endorsed Hillary (Tampa bay times I believe), they grade republicans harsher on average.

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

Saging for the shit thread

Politifact is a project of the Miami Times and the Tampa Bay Herald.

Miami Times has endorsed Hillary for president.

>politifact
OH IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Is there a list of more like this?

the company that owns politifact donates to the Clinton campaign

The average cost of center-based daycare in the United States is $11,666 per year ($972 a month), but prices range from $3,582 to $18,773 a year ($300 to $1,564 monthly), according to the National Association of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA).

wsj.com/articles/women-in-elite-jobs-face-stubborn-pay-gap-1463502938

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/07/21/329864863/the-youth-unemployment-crisis-hits-african-americans-hardest

Should I keep going?

Ad homs. Are you children? Are you incapable of reading or understanding why we don't debate using fallacies?

>Ad homs
You are quite literally a retard.

Selection bias. They pick and choose which statements to evaluate. This alone makes the OP's graph meaningless. That isn't even taking into account the bias of the fact checkers, who often play fast and loose.

A favorite of fact checkers is to only pick one claim, often a straw man, out of an issue and declare that one claim false while ignoring all other issues. Snopes does this all the time.

what's the story here, who's tanks are those

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:

Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

politifactbias.com

>Attacks with an ad hom when I tell him he's retarded for attacking with an ad hom

Aren't you a little young to be on this website? It's 18+ only.

The communists used to have a system like this. Whatever they wanted to be false they just said was false.

Just because they say he's laying doesn't mean it's true, please look for yourself.

THINK for yourselves.

>Ad homs. Are you children?

Two can play this game:

>90% of Hillary's statemnents were completely false.

Explain this without using an ad hom or other logical fallacy.

>Politifact
Politifact is demonstrably biased towards the Left, and thus against Trump.

>transgender girls aren't boys

It'll never not be a fucking joke when someone cites politifact as if it has the least bit of credibility

How is this an ad hom?

We're not talking about Hillary. We're talking about Trump.

I've noticed this with Trump supporters. Even his campaign officials when they're on TV will deflect to Clinton to avoid answering any questions. Why can't you simply answer questions regarding Trump? Why do I, someone who's not voting for Clinton, someone who made a thread asking about Trump's terrible record of lying, am expected to defend Clinton?

is this in regards to pol being in denial

An ad hom attacks the character or source, not the claim.

>Politifact is owned
is attacking Politifact, not what they're saying.

Christ kid, go back to middle school.

>Trump and Clinton both say the sky is blue in a speech
>Trump's rating: this isn't true. The sky is dark at knight and sometimes orange and red at sunset. Pants on fire.
>Clinton's rating: The sky is blue for a large portion of the day. Mostly true.

It isn't. OP is just a retard who thinks biased sources are trustworthy.

>It doesn't mean much

ok, 100% of statements trump made where true.

Debate me without using "ad homs" saying your wrong or thats biased is an ad hom.

Checkmate

>record of lying

He's been accused of lying by a proven biased source. Next claim.

Sure. Here.
politifactbias.com/

>posts a poll from "Trump2016cumlovers.org" that doesn't show it's data but insists the vast majority of the country is voting Trump in the general
>omg get of load of this guy's sources!

Yeah, ok bud.

see

You're ignoring posts that point out it's blatant lies

Literally nothing.

What does it matter at this point?

Given the amount of shit that comes out of Trump's mouth, Politifacts editors have a lot of leeway in choosing what gets checked. So if they don't support Trump, and I believe that is the case, they can focus on the more egregious lies. But that cannot just check all the lies. They have to check a few that might be true to at least appear balanced.

>Obama is the founder of ISIS
>I was originally against the Iraq war
>The NFL sent me a letter
>Crime is on the rise
>I'll release my tax returns if I run for president
>I've never met Putin
>I don't know David Duke, never heard of him

Want me to keep going or will you deflect to Clinton again because you can't defend your own candidate?

The claim is bullshit
>inb4 mental gymnastics while bitching about ad hom
kys

>>transgender girls aren't boys
that one gets me literally every time i read it too

just so blunt with its bias and utter stupidity

Where are those on politifact?

>>Obama is the founder of ISIS
Yeah, Trump was totally lying, how dare he accuse Obama of using the Air Force 1 to go to the middle east and found ISIS without anyone knowing. Because that's what he meant and only a retard wouldn't take that statement as directly founding ISIS.

>transgender girls aren't boys

I picked them off the top of my head. He has a million.

The NFL confirmed they never sent him a letter. He's talked about David Duke in the past and said he's a racist scumbag. He said he'd release his tax returns if he ran.

>Obama is the founder of ISIS!
>Omg I was being sarcastic!
>No, I mean it, he really is.

Yeah, he's a fuckin' retard. Trump's that shithead on the playground who changes the rules every minute so he can win

>What does it matter at this point?
Trumpets confirmed for purely emotionally guided loonies

>Are you children?
Ad hom.

>You can call someone the founder of something if their incompetence and actions led to its formation and growth, rather than them actually directly it.
Do you have any perception of reality?

>rather than directly and intentionally forming it*

>Obama is the founder of ISIS
True
>I was originally against the Iraq war
True
>The NFL sent me a letter
Who gives a fuck
>Crime is on the rise
True
>I'll release my tax returns if I run for president
No one cares, also wait for the first debate
>I've never met Putin
True
>I don't know David Duke, never heard of him
Which he said when first asked about David Duke. Then the media asked again 6 months later in an entrapment attempt.

Listen up dumbass. You need to check these things out before you just assume they're lies.

they are biased and provide zero proof of their claims

politifact is not a reliable source of information

>literally lives as a child
also not an argument

You can't deny that ISIS wouldn't be a problem if Obama and Hillary:
A. Didn't pull out of Iraq and leave a power vacuum
B. Didn't push for the Arab Spring
and C. Give "moderate" rebels weapons.
ISIS would just be a group of angry Shia forces doing something wholly confined in Iraq if Obama and Hillary didn't do all of the above three things.

>The numbers are valid, the comparison is questionable
>mostly false
u wot m8

ITT: Hillary shills don't provide an argument and use ad homs to prove their point

>Explain this without using an ad hom or other logical fallacy.

Burden of proof fallacy.

I just found this gem.

All politicians lie. Trump tends to overstate his opinion/the truth (hence dumb people thinking he's as radical as he is). Clinton lies her ass off too, but she has friends in and/or blackmails media institutions. It's not that hard, honestly.

Then why didn't he stick with it? Why did he say he means it, then backtrack with a retarded "omg it was sarcasm" tweet? Was it sarcasm or not? He flip flops on everything.
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-vs.-trump--a-look-at-donald-trumps-evolving-positions-over-the-years-482986563581

We just went over this. Pay attention. You cannot defend Trump without ad homs. It's pathetic.

>"We would have been better off if we never looked at the Middle East for the last 15 years."-Trump

What the FUCK

The company that owns politifact has donated to her campaign

>The average cost of center-based daycare in the United States is $11,666 per year ($972 a month), but prices range from $3,582 to $18,773 a year ($300 to $1,564 monthly), according to the National Association of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA).
lol is that supposed to be a rebuttal. lmafao

ISIS are sunni's. Nice try you fucking wahabbist shill!

>numbers valid, comparison questionable

It's fucking valid you dumbshits

Pointing out that the source for your claims has an anti-Trump bias which makes it prone to twisting his words so they appear false isn't ad hominem.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(((politifact)))

Conservative: THE SKY IS BLUE
PANTS ON FIRE THE COLOR OF THE SKY IS INFLUENCED BY FREQUENCIES OF PHOTONS COMING FROM THE SUN
Liberal: THE SKY IS BLUE
TRUE, THE SKY IS BLUE

>half truth
>the "truth" text on the bottom says the same thing he said

am I missing something?

>No data for last month

It isn't true then, roastie bitch

>Using a site that uses pants on fire

No I think you're seeing the situation clearly.

Politifact literally provides incorrect and/or illogical results about the 'truth' of any candidate. That's a fact.

Your graph shows nothing to argue against. On any given point of contention between Trump and politifact, an argument could be given, but not on your worthless OP image.

>"We would have been better off if we never looked at the Middle East for the last 15 years."-Trump
Mostly true. We'd be several trillions of dollars less in debt, and thousands of American lives would have been saved. Oh, and Iraq, Syria, and Libya wouldn't be utter shit holes.

ad hom

Nope. That's politifact. But don't tell OP cause that would be an ad hominem.

Seth Rich was murdered by associates of Hillary Clinton

Anyone who dares to support her is also guilty of murder.

fact vs opinion is a qualitative assessment, therefor the label of fact vs. opinion is inherently subjective. statistics are quantitative, but obviously the methods behind reaching a given statistic are subject to critique.

by labelling any critique of politifact as ad hominem,

a, you are misunderstanding and misusing the term ad hominem
b, refusing to engage in intellectual discourse, which makes your position indefensible and unsupported

Your entire argument is an ad hominem to begin with. You're calling Trump a liar.

>its a politifact is objective truth and not a highly partisan propaganda outlet episode

Suck my dick fgt

These are two of the best.

>politi(((((((fact)))))))

If posts that point out politifact lies are ad hominems, then your post about Trumps lies is an ad hominem. It's hilarious that you dont see the obvious contradiction

This must be fate.

Quit attacking his retardation, that is an ad hom and you should feel bad.

>thread about credibility
>surprised people are attacking credibility

If you take the time to actually debate about each and every single issue that Trump has supposedly been lying about, instead posting a scorecard from an extremely biased website that has an extremely dubious reputation as arbiters of truth, then I'd probably entertain your shitty bait thread.

You Don't know the half of it.
Yep. This one here.

Jewish tactics.

He made a non-argumentative "rebuttal" and then contradicted himself in an obvious manner by calling us "children" then immediately accusing us of ad hominem. He drew attention away from the fact that he has no argument.

>If posts that point out politifact lies are ad hominems, then your post about Trumps lies is an ad hominem
Depends on the purpose. Pointing out politifact lies to undermine something politifact stated is an ad hominem fallacy. Pointing out Trump lies to undermine something Trump said would also be an ad hominem fallacy. However, if Politifact points to the frequency and quality of Trump's lies without a purpose to undermine something Trump said, that is a valid argument. Politifact is going through a valid process of attacking Trump's character for unreliability itself. In legal circles that's called impeaching the witness.

2bh that's not true. Ebola is rather difficult to catch if you don't regularly bathe in shit.

The qualifier on easy to catch is obviously "very transmissible", which is true, if you come into contact with someone with ebola it's quite easy to catch from their bodily fluids.

Regardless of this saying "the ebola scare continues" is a retarded response.

I should start reading politifact for entertainment

This doesn't even fucking make sense. How can the claim not add up when you admit it's all true?

But if Politifact IS doing this WITH a purpose to undermine sometjomg Trump and/or other republicans said then by your own logic it is ad hom.

he's a retard, i was just laughing at how stupid his post was

claim: the gov is spending 18,000 on immigrant children
rebuttal: a happy meal costs $5 x $3 ergo it should only cost $15 per day

Did you know you can get the data wrong and not be lying according to Politifacts? (Only if you're Barack Obama ofc)

>cherry pick one single entry from an entire list
>say that it's actually true
>act as though you've refuted the entire list
This is like the opposite of a Gish Gallop. It's crazy.

How can you possibly believe yourself to be a logical person who's above fallacy? You just committed an extreme fallacy out of bias. Moron.

You might have a point if not for shit like this:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jul/13/bernie-s/bernie-sanders-says-real-unemployment-rate-african/

politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/jun/20/donald-trump/trump-misleadingly-puts-black-youth-unemployment-r/