My girlfriend's kid

>My girlfriend's kid

cant believe he did all of that for people he barely knew he was a real human bean

and a real hero

Drive defined my life before I even watched it

And a realhuman bean

does cucking someone and being a stepdad cancel each other out?

no
being a stepdad is the ultimate form of cuck
raising another mans child is pathetic

Why he loved the boy so much I never get.

will we ever get our short haired qts bro?

t. Sargon of Akkad

Oscar Isaac was the cuck but Oscar is an alpha so really it was a clash of alphas since you can't effectively cuck an alpha.

Says the man with no children, step children, wife or ex wife.
Inb4 projecting. I'm not.

It was a clash of cucks and the autistic cuck won -- if you can call it winning.

you will change your mind when you hit your late 20s as an hkv and the only women you can get have kids

>Inb4 projecting. I'm not.
you totally are though.
"cuck" comes from the cuckoo bird which lays eggs in other birds' nests and forces them to raise the chick. raising someone else's child is the literally definition of a cuck.

> have 3 older brothers
> one has his own daughters
> the other two have have a combined 5 step daughters between them
> there's one that used to just smash dishes when she'd get mad. She was like 17

>

>That scene where Gosling sits with the family and eats quitely

Uncomfortable

>5'7"
>alpha

Still not as bad as getting cucked.

The step-daughters should at least put out if you're going through all that trouble.

hey is that vandeley in that picture?

Did they bang?

are you dumb? it literally is being cucked. that is what being cucked is.

You're a cuck. This happens in nature. The female gets a child from an alpha male then tricks a lesser male to raise the child. It happens in so many species. Including human. You are being tricked. Taken advantage of. Your manhood is gone.

You.
Are.
A.
Cuck.

>m-maybe I'll get laid this time

>not wanting to raise a child
I'll do what I want, have fun being cucked by your gf.

not him but personally - the woman better be damn worth it if i bring up another guys abandoned kid

>fall in love with a girl you said two words to and want to take care of her mexican kid

fuck this shit movie

>being a stepdad is the ultimate form of cuck
Only if you don't give her another kid.

Funny how all the losers on this site that spout "cuck" never had a father figure in their life. Maybe if they had a man step into their life they wouldn't be here right now, wasting their miserable lives in this hellhole.

As long as that's what makes you happy my brother

What you mean hellhole

This is our sacred meeting spot where intelligent minds come together and share our fat guts

You're on this mongolian yo-yo enthusiast bulletin board also, my friend.

y u here?

why do you think?

We're all gonna make it

>having a gf in the first place
Literally just a barrier to happiness and freedom.

No, the original definition of cuckoldry is the ultimate form, which is raising a kid that you think is yours, but isn't.

my dad posts on Sup Forums and he prints out his favorite memes to show me, cuck

nice projection

Adoption is fine as long as you have children of your own. Raising your wife's kids is however cuckoldry.

pure cuckkinogræfie

>My white gf's hispanic kid

...i drive

I'm in my late 20s and my gf is 18.
Dumb nu male, no one is forcing you to date women your age.

>raising another mans child is pathetic

I wouldn't mind being a step dad if I had my own kid too.
But yeah I wouldn't be a step dad if I had no kids lol. Fuck that.

>mfw have a dad but he's kind of a fag
lmao

Lmao what a pathetic family

>be 28
>dating 22 year old

oh wait nvm I forgot we're all autistic losers ree xd

>tfw have crush on a woman who is a divorcee and has two kids
>tfw don't wanna be a cuck
what do

>proud of dating an old ugly bitch

kys cuck

Kill her kids.

Nice reading comprehension m8

Dude i work with is about to marry some slut with a kid, always have to hear about his run ins with the dad and her spending all his money fuck it makes me wanna vomit.

you are dating a 22year old ugly bitch and boasting about it like it's an accomplishment

It's so weird that this film pops up constantly on this Sup Forums-heavy board yet I almost never see it being remarked how much of a cuck the guy is. He possibly died to save the race-mixing girl, her mongrel spawn, and only got into the whole mess to save her wetback bf after trying to be the step up dad in a temporary break from his autism.

All the primary villains and antagonists involved are money grubbing Jews operating through usury and exploitation. It's about the white Aryan figure and his innate heroic quality in a modern fairy tale setting, the call to altruistic pursuits even at his own peril to destroy the ultimate evil of Jewish swindling, even remarks on the state of modern white women.

In the book she gets shot in the back of the head by a stray bullet while in drivers apartment

Yeah, it's even worse that a cuck. He is willingly raising another man's child, whereas a cuck is cheated on and has his wife bred without his knowledge.

next level projection

>raising another mans child is pathetic
this. but all the virgins here will disagree because they're autistic just like their "hero"

Drive is a tale of the post-modern Aryan. His relationship with this family is symbolic of the white man's burden.

>I can only get ugly girls so that's what I assume everyone else's powerlevel is too

not that user but lmao my current gf is qt as fuck and my previous gf was a 9/10 epople here used to cum over when I would post her pictures. Get out of your room and stop being pissy about other people's success.

>black man gets a white woman pregnant
>black man, leaves/runs away whatever
>white guy "gets" the white woman and also raises the black man's kid

haha that back man sure got cucked!!

Depends on a few variables. I'd say it's typically worse to be a cuckold than it is to willingly be a stepfather.

Carey Mulligan is worth it tho

>epople here used to cum over when I would post her pictures

sounds like something a..... cuck.... would be proud of 0.0;

>Not using he's an real human bean
>He's an real hero

yeah, that's gonna last

my headcanon says no

Mr Drive was an autist and he knew it. He was just grateful to get a chance to sample normiedom for awhile. He knew he was incapable of a real human(bean) relationship and family, thats why he drives away

Dating a high schooler IS the mourning period

Last year my gf cheated and had a kid. Would I be considered a cuck if I take her back?

you should kick his ass and then bang your mom

you're already a cuck because she cheated. Getting back with her would be like top tier cuckoldry. You would be among the highest ranks a cuck could work up to.

it'd be hot if you take her back. especially if you get to watch her have breeding sessions with the bull.

youve been "cucked" already

but if you leave her you walk away a man

take her back and you become a cuck

It's not cucked unless you put a ring on it OP, everyone knows this

Is your gf's lover black?

y-you're projecting HA! liberals btfo

cuck her with her own daughter when she comes of proper age

how?

like this

Not my gf anymore but yeah he was
She had a son tho

>Not my gf anymore but yeah he was

you got him there

SPOTTED THE KEK

How many (you)'s you got...really hit a nerve here!

Why not raise your own child you pathetic waste of DNA

is that Marion Maréchal-Le Pen

I'm thinking of seeing this girl who has a daughter
The father is literally fucking dead

Is it cuck to date a widow or is that cool?

yea my step dad was pretty pathetic before he died but at least he was there for me. i feel ambivalent toward him.

It depends, did you kill the father? Because if not, you're a cuck.

White men are such cucks.

It blows my mind that marrying a used up 30 year old woman that a previous man has already fucked and creampied, THEN going on to raise his bastard offspring is even in the question for you lot. But then again, white men are the only race of men okay with marrying a non virgin. No self respecting Indian, Arab, Asian, or African man would marry another mans former cum bucket, meanwhile every white man I know is fine with it.

No a vehicle going 65mph did

It's bait
In fact you're probably samefagging you're own post here
You should kill yourself

It's not bait, I'm a Canadian Arab and not a word I said was wrong. White men are cucks on every level you blame the jews and blacks but your own beta faggotry is your downfall.

Can one of you cuckolding experts help me out here?

Say the girl who's interested in me is my brother's widow, and her kid is my niece. Is that still cuckolding?

The kid is roughly 12% consanguine with me, about the same as a great-grandchild.