Frasier

What's the best episode?

I tried watching this show again, remembering it so fondly, and I was unable to.

Frasier is a real cunt and I hate him. I just feel bad for his dad. The episode where they go to the steakhouse made me stop watching.

The Ski Lodge is a good one

Hes supposed to be a pretentious asshole, but he knows he is and can be a lovable and relatable person. Keep watching

Thanks for explaining the obvious you retard

The one with the faggot.

That episode where he hosts a call in radio show is pretty funny. I liked that episode.

I would always watch this as a kid. I don't know why.

Keep watching the show then before you say dumb things

Came here to post this

That episode where Frasier tries to replace the dad's chair is the first one to spring to mind.

them Daphne legs tho

awesome episode!

The one where Eddie stares at Frasier a lot.

the episode where the house the family grew up in is being sold, and the boys think there was a murder done there.

>roz will not tease your cock while spitting out insults at you about its size

Yes. Great ep.

Buttons and Bows, Pizza at Joe's...

Chess Pains
Ski Lodge
Doctor is Out
Ham Radio
Three Valentines
My Coffee with Niles
The Matchmaker
The Two Mrs Cranes
The Innkeepers
Room Service

lol that ep was good.
>the one where niles is cooking dinner and everythings goes wrong

The one where there's a storm and they have to go to Nials' mansion to stop him having sex with daphne, or something. Can't really remember but it was comfy.

An incredibly comfy show in general, actually.

The one where Daphne has an old boyfriend over and has Niles pretend to be her boyfriend. Then Roz shows up and is forced to be Frasier's wife "Maris".

I was gonna say that's my favorite episode because it's where Frasier realises he's an asshole

You mean at Frasier's place and he burns his pants while waiting for a date? That is an immense display of physical comedy from David Hyde Pierce. It's the Three Valentines episode.

All of the ones where this is a misunderstanding of gender preference are funny.

The one where Frasier is at the opera trying to get a date with a woman there and she ends up setting up Martin with her gay uncle is also a good one.

There really is a lot of episodes about someone being mistaken for a homosexual.