Has anyone tried hitting on Muslim women? I have back when I was in school. They were very inviting...

Has anyone tried hitting on Muslim women? I have back when I was in school. They were very inviting, friendly and respectful but usually weren't too interested and wanted muh virginity.

I've never seen any Muslims or non whites where I live except a few Mexicans and a Samoan

I've never seen a Muslim.

>tfw at south coast plaza
>muslims and asians everyone
>asian men are literally glorified women
>muslims are all fat and gross with those fucking stupid bags under their eyes wearing theire hajibs

fuck i HATE MUSLIMS

I did at a party once. She was kind chunky but I was drunk, so... anyway end d up making out with her and fingering her but she wasn't down to fuck. What a prude.

>convince a mudslime "woman" to sleep with you
>tell her father after the fact
>she gets honor killed

why aren't you sleeping with as many mudslimes as you can Sup Forums?

>had sex with one
>she is from Syria
>she and her husband rent a house from me
>her husband is a gynecologist
>she doesnt wear a full isis hood, more like a witches hood without facemask
> was over one day to change out furnace filters and batteries in smoke alarms when her husband was working and i railed it and she cooked me some food after. was fantastic food

I never seen a Muslim and almost all Syrian/Lebanese descendent here turn into Catholicism... I guess we cuck them

Next muslim girl i see ill hit on her.
Come back to pol to tell my story.

Idc about her race, things go well(she red pills).

Thats right, if shes a sandnigger, im race mixin bitches.

I knew a guy who wound up getting a Muslim gf. He wound up wanting to marry her. Then the problems started.

The father wouldn't let it happen without him converting, and moving to the Middle East for a time. She wouldn't disobey her father, and even though she said she didn't care if he was Muslim, he would need to obey her father in order to marry her.

He wound up breaking up with her, as there was no future in it.

Muslims put the parents above all else, and the parents put the faith above all else.

It's fucking weird because i have only seen white Muslims irl, and i just give them weird looks

how many houses do you have?

Albanians are muslim. they're also white. are their women hot? I had a white chick in my class that had a middle eastern/eastern european sounding name, shit was wild

why are disgusting white trash so insterested in sitting on religious books and putting pieces of them in their ass crack? what type of fantasy is that even?

I want to believe

>many sandnigger descendants here,specially in Rio de JaNEGRO
>have met zero muslims though

>asian men are literally glorified women
Fuck you

DESU a Muslim girl crushed on me pretty badly in high school so I fucked her
She was not the hijab wearing type so I doubt she did it seriously
She did smell funny and her house smelled even worse

nah

I dated a muslim once. It was a blast.

No.. I want to fuck White Western Girls only

so french girls?

Nah. With men it's usually the opposite, they are pampered, and can do anything they want without any criticism from their parents, including crime.

So sluts?

No. I don't know what the fuck is under their black bodysuit. They're rampant in Maryland

Really? The one's in my uni smelled good. I think they know their moms cook with a shit ton of spices and they're careful to not smell like those spices and shit

>gynecologist renting a house

your story fell apart there, user

Yes, fuck the race mixing meme, there are loyal chicks out there if you actually leave your basement and actually talk to women, but you don't so you assume all western girls are sluts because they don't want to fuck you because you don't even try.

I'm tired of all the fetishizing of race on this board. All the fucking time there is a thread in the catalog 'why arent you dating a chink woman Sup Forums?', or 'why dont you have a traditional arab waifu Sup Forums?' or 'why dont you have a thicc nigress gf Sup Forums?'. Women are women. Fuck off already

We must hit on their women (and their men too if you're a milofag) They will go absolutely ape shit when it happens but that's what we do best.

to be called sex there has to be at least one person other than you physically present

i highly doubt any "woman" that takes naked shock jock pictures aren't sluts, but maybe im too traditional, thanks for correcting the record (c)

How does one hit in girls irl? Thanks to tinder, I've had fifty partners but what's the secret to hitting on 3D women?
Approach. Icebreaking. Laying on the flirt.

Albanians are as Muslim as Obama is white.

Literally my entire albanian family says they're Muslim and I down beers with the stupid fucks all the time. They say it because they're dumb, not because they believe.

Fuck me?

Give me advice. I live in the US city with more Muslims than any other

Once again you are assuming all girls do this in the West, you cherry pick images off the internet and label every girl in the west does this. Yes it's popular amongst the teens and girls in the young 20s (and single moms in their 30s) but otherwise that's because they are single for a good damn reason so you avoid that shit.

You want a slut? you go to a bar/club
You want to meet someone more date worthy, pick up a social activity like martial arts or a sport and meet girls with the same interests as you

I've never seen a Muslim.. its been 3 weeks since I've seen anyone who wasn't white.

Would have been believable if he was Australian
> muh housing bubble

>All the fucking time there is a thread in the catalog 'why arent you dating a chink woman Sup Forums?', or 'why dont you have a traditional arab waifu Sup Forums?' or 'why dont you have a thicc nigress gf Sup Forums?

Which one should I get

What if America dropped nukes on the muslims.

Do you think they would've turned out like the Japanese afterwards?

Where was she originally from?

A muslim girl that was actually hot, had a thing for me but she had to ask her dad if she could date me and he said no because i'm a white Christian

#integration

>US is 55% white

Nice try faggot.

Morocco
She was pretty hot and claimed to be Muslim but I doubt that

you know what fuck them. be aggressive like the mudslimes are. If we take even just a few of these women it would be a great victory for the white man and it will piss off the Islamists and probably piss off the angry feminist liberals.

anyone have success getting with girls like this? i just want to say that ive had sex with one. they are friendly but also pretty insulated in their own communities and dont really welcome outsiders from my experience

dog bless

I need a greentext of all the events leading up, to, and including, the sex.

Never. If I don't see the hair, I ain't going to get in a relationship. Also, Muslim must be as white as possible so I can convert them into a Christian

What would middle eastern anime be like

I would have converted the girl. I can't stand hijabs at all.

What a disgusting and RACIST pic related you have OP!

Let me guess, you probably post stuff like my pic related too?

Gross and racist!

Should have raped them and said they were asking for it by wearing provocative clothes. They basically cover their bodies so you can satisfy yourself by just looking. Also use minority card because Sup Forums said southern europeans aren't white.

Kek

Tell the dad to fuck off, and that his race is a bunch of terrorists. And then convert Muslim GF to Christianity, remove hijab, and you are set

The one Muslim girl I hooked up with was super fucked up and she could only get off by beating the shit out of me. She almost choked me out with her headscarf.

>not encouraging qt sandnigger gf to join the master race

In North America no, but I've been to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia for work.

If you sit in a mall cafe, the girls walk past you and throw crumpled up phone numbers at you discreetly. That means they want to fuck. You call them and literally a time is booked where nobody will be around and you go to her palace (probably paid for by husband) and fuck her brains out as hotels are a no go. They fuck like any other chick, don't know what to say.

Morocco I fucked girls by turning on bluetooth chat outside a McDonalds and girls around the area responded looking to hook up (not hookers, I refused those). Problem is in Morocco the police are #1 cock blockers and all your neighbors will snitch you out for having a girl back to your house even if you live in a private area and she arrived quietly in her own car a half hour before you did.

KSA/Kuwait nobody gave a fuck so long as no contact in public

Nah. Find the whitest Muslim, and do that. I don't want brown pussy

Heard rumors they feel warmer though.

Really only keen on hitting them with my car m8

Fooled around with two Lebanese women. Dirtiest Kinkier girls I've met both 9/10s no hijabs etc either

The fuck you just said

Actually had one take me home to meet her family. I was once a college liberal, and had good vibes with this gal. I wanted to lean her culture. They were rich, dad was a doctor and had a few strip malls.
I'm white, and they (mom and dad pulled me aside) and asked me never to come back because I wasn't "Persian".

Muslims are more racist than BLM. Just met a few, you can judge for yourself. The younger generation is open to new ideas, but heavily dependant on family approval.

Why would someone say they are Muslim when they are not?