A-Force retconned the missile to the tit scene

A-Force retconned the missile to the tit scene

Though hardly anyone buys this book so does it really matter?

Well, technically tits are part of the che-

Oh.

Does Marvel even have editors

cover

I feel so bad for all the writers at Marvel that need to run damage control on CWII. The fact that Ewing had to turn Ultimates, the second best book Marvel has going, into "fixing Bendis' mistakes: The Comic" is fucking appalling.

variant

Shuri is not even on the team.

Why does Nico have a metal arm now? Is her staff her arm?

It's a Black Panther variant cover. They went with the female Black Panther since it's A-Force.

>this writing
Jesus Christ. It's like I'm really playing a Gearbox game.

This is clearly damage control to cover for Bendis' shitty writing.

Just wait until Bendis gets his Editor in Chief job. Then they'll be no stopping him.

Good, it was fucking retarded

>i-it w-was a Thanos killing missile

fuck off Bendis

Well there was a smoke cloud after the missile so this could still have happened.

But I can understand retconning in Nico in singularity. It doesn't make sense to bring dazzler but leave out the strongest members of A-force.

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanos IS crazy strong after all.

You forgot to put "A-Force #8 Preview" in the subject line.

Yeah, except these are the kind of details you have to include in the main story first, in order for it to work. Otherwise it's just bad writing.

Whoever wrote this should call their characters badasses two or three dozen more times, I don't think they got the point across yet.

YOU GUYS LIKE SHOULD HAVE BELIEVED IN MARVEL, THEY CAN DO NO WRONG!! YOU ARE ON THE HANDS OF PROFISSIONALS! WE SHOULD TOTALLY LIKE, BUY THEIR COMICS AND STUFF.

Yes

She has had the arm for like five years now. Also no it isn't the staff.

>BADASS BADASS BADASS
>BADASS BADASS BADASS
>BADASS BADASS BADASS
Who let this pass?

Also what's with this Dazzler look? and her
>anger issues
the fuck? what did I miss?

>because we're awesome arm twin sisters

Actually this is done 100000% better than what Bendis tried.

It is suppose something a teenager in this case Nico, would say.

>Also what's with this Dazzler look? and her
>the fuck? what did I miss?
A lot, like several years of comics. Some shit happened to her in Bendis's X-men and she went all punk and angry and now she has M-pox.

Oh no he punched the ground next to her

Wait. Wtf happened here?

Why didn't he hit her directly? Why miss on purpose? Don't get me wrong, this is better than Thanos missle to the tit but why not draw her being struck?

>Bendis event thrown together at the last minute is bad writing
WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER!

Hey DC shill, how did Darkseid war work out for you.

Unless you're name is Quesada there aren't many books an editor forces their writing onto anything.

>Singularity
>Her seemingly endless hope might be her most powerful weapon
If I were anything resembling a competent artist I'd draw the shit out of Blue Lantern Singularity right now

Everybody else blinked during the Thanos smash part and that's the perspective we got in the main book, y'see.

It's almost as if Bendis walked into the room threw his script to the table and said "There, read it and fix any mistakes in your own books. Nobody touches my script." And then left through the window.

Man, I really like Singularity, but her lazy, thoughtless design really puts me off.

He's smashing dat ass. Are you guys blind?

He's emitting Anti-She-Hulk radiation.

>Why does Nico have a metal arm now?
Because shit writer Dennis Hopeless tried to make her edgy and fucked up. And then he fucked up more.
>Is her staff her arm?
No it's not.

I really hate what they've done with Nico. Holy shit.

I love that every writer has joyfully embraced the concept of Nico missing his limb for the witch arm, if only because it means Arena will forever be canon and that triggers so many people here.

If you seriously use the term badass, you shouldn't be a writer.

>Though hardly anyone buys this book so does it really matter?
This makes me sad, it had a weak start, but second arc was so good.

Don't tell me she's gonna met an arenafag no...

Oh thanks gawd. That's actually kinda sweet

Fuck off waifufag.

>Oh thanks gawd. That's actually kinda sweet
yeah, and it quite obvious Misty is doing the whole thing out of moral support for Nico

>it matters a great deal

>his
really?

Also, as long as she's not firing dumb lasers I can live with it. The lasers shit and was just fucking stupid and she is better doing magic just with the staff. The magic arm was taking away what made her powers cool and replacing them with the same bullshit that makes every single other marvel wizard lame. Thompson not only came back to basics, but also expanded on her limits, which makes her that much better.

Well, there's a ship I couldn't have imagined would set sail. Yet here it is.

Its still fucking bullshit that that missile even scratched her as much as it did in that first page but its an improvment.
Based whoever the fuck wrote this for fixing bendises shit.

Kelly Thompson. Al Ewing did more fixing in the Ultimates.

Yeah i thought the first page was some sort of edit at first.

Still op made the right choice in posting that page first its important to know this does not so much retcon the misile as have it not be the cause of the coma.

Probably should have stitched the 2 images together.

I know i should find arm twins cringy but i just dont i find it awesome.

>Its still fucking bullshit that that missile even scratched her as much as it did in that first page but its an improvment.
Headcanon is the missile did confuse her, though it didn't much of physical damages

>Bendis fandom upon seeing this issue

This is not an editorial fuckup this is fixing something widely regarded as stupid in a way that feasibly could have happened.
We never saw what happened to shulk after the missile.

I dont know the character but im guessing she is established as saying people are badasses a lot.

She got beaten by thanos after the misile hit her.

Works for me

Anons a faggot but i dont think hes shilling
And oh god darkseid war was horrible im just glad that it only affected 1 book unlike civil war ii.

It was a hulk killing arrow.

It's not a bad concept.

It was just badly done.

I mean, have you seen Cami in Drax? She basically talked about Arena . . . in a way that totally retconned what exactly happened in Arena into something that made sense.

People are only using that shit in efforts to fix it.

Why on earth would that trigger people who hate Arena?

The alternatives for why you'd enjoy it are the exact sort of schadenfreude you were seeking, for a full blast or irony.

>Arm twins
that's probably the dumbest shit i heard today

>She basically talked about Arena . . . in a way that totally retconned what exactly happened in Arena into something that made sense.
What? Can I get a link?

It happens in #7 and #8, but this bit from #8 is the main part.

Cammi wouldn't have acted as Hopeless had her, being like Batman lite.

No. Kill or be Killed? She'd shrug and go "Okay".

And that's what this really implies. Because, really, aside from Nico, Cammi didn't fight anyone in Arena proper.

Now, she has fights under her belt. and possibly kills to.

A hulk killing arrow produced by the hulk who is the leading expert on the hulk.

So, Hulk Certified, and Hulk Approved, Hulk-killing Arrow. By Hulk-tech.

Built Hulk Tough.

A Hulk killing arrow used on a normal guy who could no longer Hulk out even if he wanted to.

To be honest, it just looks more as if Bunn and Punk didn't bother to read Arena and just assumed how Cammi should have acted. Not that I blame them, but it's hardly a retcon, more pulling the same shit on hopeless that he pulled in the first place.

It's still satisfying to see on both grounds.

Though, IIRC, Bunn and Hopeless are actually friends.

He must have gotten it back because bendis said so (or more likely did not know he had been cured because he aparently does not read anything other then what he writes)
As hawkeye said his eyes showed he was about to hulk out.

Which is why it weirds me out. Maybe even Bunn didn't like his friend's book? I mean if my friend put me into his book as a whiny edgelord thirsty for his self-insert and made him join nazis, I'd probably not be happy either.

>They covered Misty's tits...
>They ruined her best outfit...\
God DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

>Built Hulk Tough.
You could probably sell a ute with that

Bendis has a fandom?!?!

That is a really stupid outfit

That looks ridiculous

His Guardians and X-men and Avengers and events had good sales. SOMEBODY has to buy all these books

The bar under her boobs ruins it. No, user. It's not good.

it has been ruined for a while in CA: SW

That particular artist did it poorly with the red piece riding up underneath her tits.
Acuna made it look fucking awesome.

Speculators?

See -

I only read A-Force for Singularity

No, that was his Iron Man #1, first issue sold 100k, then the book fell to medicore sales Gillen and Fraction had.
Kinda no wonder they're replacing Tony with both Riri and Doom, they're so desperate to make Iron Man A-Lister they're doing what put Thor and Spidey back to top 10 at the same time.

Nah, if they did, the books would be selling well on eBay.

A fandom?! For BENDIS?! A Bendis fandom!?

The only other thing I can think of is leftover hype from his Avengers run as seen by the various retailers.

A group of fans of bendis yes

Hawkeye is a lying cunt. There were 2 Spider-men with near mystical alarm systems standing right there and nothing went off.

>Bendis is a bad writer. There were 2 Spider-men with near mystical alarm systems standing right there and nothing went off.

Fixed

Wow. It really is 2016 huh? Really makes you think.

I only read it for Nico, so it balances out, I guess.

Bendis? The comic book writer?!

>We never saw what happened to shulk after the missile.

Yeah but obviously Bendis intended to have She-Hulk be put in a coma (or killed) due to the missile.

Yes, Bendis.

Well I wanted to live in a world where Laura isn't dating Warren, but we cannot all get what we want.

Yes brain mitchel bendis his fandom.

No.

of course he was lying. That was part of the plan he did agree with Banner: should the Powers To Be decide Bruce was still too dangerous even if he wasn't hulking out, he was to fake Bruce's death with his Bruce-made fake-death arrows.

That way Bruce would get out of the eyes of the Powers To Be so he wouldn't risk to actually hulk out for real.

It's the only way Hawkeye, one of the hardest no-kill characters in Marvel, would actually murder somebody