Is Whor a likeable character?

Is Whor a likeable character?

You already know what Sup Forums's answer is.

Anime statue Whor is, because it only involves the sexy parts and none of the awful dialogue.

Meh.

Thor himself is mediocre, and she lacks the stuff that made him cool. Mainly Kirby Cosmic adventures, moments of comedy, and moments when you see him as a badass god of thunder.

She's pretty forgettable. Then again, a lot of Thor is too.

>no helmet

All memeing aside, she could have been a decent character but Aaron/Marvel editorial was more concerned with this really dumb mystery plot behind the character rather than just revealing who she was up front and getting on with the story. Made the entire thing feel very disjointed.

the helmet is detachable.

I am surprised how good it looks with the helmet on.

Jane's always been kind of uninteresting. Even moreso once Donald Blake was deemphasized

She looks infinitely better with the helmet.

She's likeable enough

No not even remotely
Had this been another character done in a different way ( ala Betray Bill or Thunderstrike) Whor might have been OK even cool
This hamfisted SJW pandering version just plain sucks

I've actually always liked her design. When I first saw art of her, I was totally ready to give her a chance.

But so far there's just been the mildly interesting cancer element contrasting with the mildly annoying hamfisted feminism. So mostly she's just been kinda boring.

What character?

The story is shit though. And dialogue is even worse. Just give me Odinsson back!

She sells comics more than regular Thor has in a long time so in that sense, yes. But then again there are reasons why I dont buy Marvel(or cherry pick).

That's just factually untrue

God of Thunder sold more than her.

Not particularly, but you already know Sup Forums's answer anyway.

Not that Sup Forums can't see how its circle jerk with Tumblr is what perpetuates this bollocks, and that the way it completely overreacts to the notion of a woman being worthy enough to lift the hammer validates the necessity for Whor in the minds of Tumblr, which in turn drives their bullshit straight to the lap of Marvel whose editors think that they're doing a good thing in pandering to SJW's given that autists on a Filipino finger panting forum, a good chunk of whom weren't reading Thor and have never read Whor in the first place, sperg out over it. And so the cycle continues.

This is true.

Has she had the helmet off in the comics?

They do not allow her to have any character. She has to be THE ONE AND ONLY THOR above developing any character of her own. Hell, even environment and other characters do not help her. Only comments about her we can see are either the ones about how mighty she is or how worthy she is or how she's just plain better with Mjolnir.

/thread

A good design wasted on a shit character

I don't even like Whor in the slightest, but I get the feeling you've only read *THAT* one page, and a bunch of threads about her and decided you know whats what

You know which page I mean.

Anyone got that guy edit of THAT page?

yes

Pretty much this and it's sad.

Eh she's ok. i have been liking thor more since she came on it. despite the beautiful art God of Thunder didn't do it for me

>Anime statue Whor is, because it only involves the sexy parts and none of the awful dialogue.

Stop using "feminism" as a four-letter word, user.

I've tried reading her series up to the sixth issue. I know which page you are talking about. But this shit goes deeper. You cannot tell me that it's irritating how nearly every Asgard related character is baffled and yet respects new Thor uses Mjolnir "so much better".

Nope. She always has the helmet on.

Isn't that how it typically goes?
Men just have strength and punch shit harder while the female counterpart has technique and skill to supplement.

>She was to pure for this world

Japan would have made better job at making female thor

>crushed pelvis

no

Go feminist yourself.

hot glue when?

Skrulls not allowed

pls
Literally.

Are you baiting? Because that sounds like a bait.

Cute Statue

I should buy it and cum on it and then send it to Aaron.

could have been a good story. Kneecapped with terrible writing and heavy handed messages.

Then feminists shouldn't have made it one.

In theory, there's nothing wrong with a female Thor. Problem is they wrote her as a woman first and a character second.

The entire first arc is how a woman just CANNOT BE THOR while also posing the mystery of who Whor is, even though it's clear that they had no idea themselves. Choosing Jane seemed to be a last-minute option.

The whole concept of forgoing cancer treatment to be Thor is nice and all, but also completely stupid. Why not just have one of the other beings worthy enough to hold the hammer do it? Hell, Jane had a husband and a child who were mysteriously omitted from the current run, and that could have had a lot of interesting plot opportunities. But so far, all the problems Jane has faced are just the same ones Thor can face. What do they offer that sets Jane unique?

I would've preferred Sif becoming Thor.

those thighs are pretty likeable

I'm still upset they had a nice arc about her becoming worthy and then shat on it with Jane.

She's a woman, she's by default unlikable and pointless

Nah

I want to fuck that cancer patient.

They're the ones that told us to suck their feminism.