youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for jumping man

Diane you fucking traitor

1st for Star Trek is canon.

david lunch lol

AROUND THE DINNER TABLE THE CONVERSATION IS LIVELY

Shelly best grill

Her apparent treachery seems a bit too simplistic. I think there'll be more to it.

mmm, tasty

>Gets raped by Cooper
>Still wants his tape in her recorder
How does Cooper do it?

Her actually working with him makes it seem like that whole scene with them talking was staged so there might not be anything there.

I love you /tpg/
Let's have a nice thread with no mean shitposting this time :)

>She's there when Cooper and the doppelganger meet
>yfw she chooses the doppelganger

call for help

sauce?

It's a movie with James Spader

Who else got their Stalker blu ray today?

She was well on her way to becoming a plastic mannequin at that point. Would not bang.

By episode 10 its obvious this third series is satirising the news: the constant, always changing, ADHD afflicted mainstream media, and the incorporation of dark, real events into entertainment.
Shame none of the plebs here would recognise this, just watching it for memes instead of the artistic masterpiece it is.

o shit when did this happen?

I don't know if I'll buy it but I'll probably watch a copy of it at some point since I want to see how much of an upgrade it is from the DVD which I've watched quite a few times.

DAMN, LARA FLYNN BOYLE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

Gigolo Jim gets sloppy seconds

She got dinosaur PTSD she can't be trusted.

I wonder what their tummies feel like haha

This is the first time on bluray? I'm sure I have a 1080p BR rip on one of my externals, but maybe I'm mistaken.

I think it is but I could be wrong.

Nigga that movie came out in 2002.

best cameo since wally brando

This was a perfect occasion for a Rob Schneider cameo but noooo, they didn't want to shell the money...

>from the writers of Fantastic 4

Seriously, why do you guys watch this crap? If it was a solo Lynch film it would be fine but they let Frost on board out of pity.

Criterion announced it months ago

the transfer is fucking amazing, but the supplements are a bit lacking and the box art is mediocre. that shouldn't dissuade anyone who wants to from buying it as those are just the side show to the glorious main attraction

I second this

I like the box art. It's a lot better than if they would have used that shot in the room with sand that's on every fucking thing related to the movie. They even used it for the rerelease cover of Roadside Picnic.

I made this thread about the poop goblin being actually a hot lady with a handsome boyfriend.
Maybe you guys find it interesting.

>captcha: SCHREIER REIN

Pure Kino

No wonder normal women hate her so much.

first time on blu in America, might have had a release in Europe already and Mosfilm has had the film up in HD on their YouTube page for quite sometime now

Might be the plot twist we're all waiting on. DoppelCoop kept on sending her tapes of what he was up to all this years and when the FBI find out they seize the transcripts to put him away for good.

I could care less if the supplements are lacking I will gladly pay $19 for this transfer like you said. The only copy of Stalker I have seen (don't torrent) looked like garbage.

>this is considered a !0/10 in the twin peaks generals

Just back home with it.

I posted this Norwegian actress in your thread, I think she looks kind of similar, do you think she looks kind of similar?

WE WERE GONNA SOAK UP THE SUN

WE WERE GONNA GO SCOOBY DIVING

POST PAINTABLE LYNCHES AND COOPS PLS TY GB

And I'll paint them while listening to spoopy ambient noises or something. vimeo.com/133394262

Also webemes with sound WEHN

strawpoll.me/13457490/r

Why burn Will Smith though

Why did Laura's apparition show up when Gordon opened the door? Is Albert possessed by her?

8>1=2=3=4=5=6=7=9=10

No.

Twin Peaks the show is possessed by Laura Palmer. We are going meta.

Gordon knows more than he lets on

hes fine it was just movie magic

WHO IS SHE????

Reminder that if you liked episode 8 it means you have the brain capacity of a cat
>omg sparkling colors and images! I am so mesmerized! this is art!
this is you

>Reminder that if you liked episode 8 it means you have the brain capacity of a cat
And?

This, arguably the worst episode

I love Hailey Gates. Have y'all seen her Viceland show? It's TV docukino.

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT JUDY RIGHT NOW
>JT; Jeffries mentions the name. "Judy." Later in the film there is a close-up of the monkey's face, and it says the name “Judy . " Did you know who Judy was when you were writing the screenplay?

>RE: Judy — the name is [from] my sister- in-law. I think that’s where It came from. The thing behind Judy has to do with where David Bowie came from. Have you guys seen that part of the script?

>CM; We know that he was originally in Buenos Aires.

>RE: Yes. exactly. He was down there, and that’s where Judy is. I think Joan Chen (Josie] is there, and I think Windom Earle is there. It is this idea that there are these portals around the world, and Phillip Jeffries had one hell of a trip to Buenos Aires and back! He really doesn’t want to talk about Judy because that reminds him of whatever happened to him. It’s really as simple as that. There was a thing that was going to happen with Josie and Windom and Judy. In our original planning of the prequel, there is a whole other section about all this. A whole other set of mythology that was going to be around Judy and Josie and where Windom Earle ended up.

>JT: I did read an early draft of the script that has a line about Judy's sister. Was that supposed to be Josie?

>RE: Yes. Yes. 1 think that is true.

Yeah, kinda. But definitely I find the Norwegian actress way cuter.

Please post what you think is "good" art.

>mfw episode 8

Audrey gets ridden of all Norwegian on this thread

>I think Windom Earle is there.
>There was a thing that was going to happen with Josie and Windom and Judy.
>A whole other set of mythology that was going to be around Judy and Josie and where Windom Earle ended up.
WINDOMINATED LOSERS BTFO

It had lots of cool sounds and colors, man.

Candie is the key to all of this.

Doing it wrong

I'll charge up and fight you!!!

FEET FEET FEET FEET FEET FEET FEET

He will take Gordon Cole to The Zone and we will see Gordon Cole screaming

dont fap

The correct term (in the Spearfish / Deadwood area, relevant to the show) is "Norwigger"

be careful, pretty young girl...

What was with the hand thing anyway?
Pete got the hand thing and some random lady too. They never explain that.

Episode 8 was just 2001: The Lodge

She literally is. Laura will be interacting with the world through Candie it is why she is so absent minded, she is being spoken to by Laura.

Mike makes people's arms numb. Bob makes people's arms hyperactive.

It's amazing seeing VHS quality images after watching the show in bluray quality. Never watched Twin Peaks on VHS but I watched plenty of other stuff on them.

Of course she would only possess a fellow qt

guys what if lynch is a hack

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

When did this shit happen???