We live in a world where The Green Arrow is in better shape than Superman

We live in a world where The Green Arrow is in better shape than Superman.

He's bigger. That doesn't mean he's in better shape.

A smiling Super
At Last

Who has the better ass?
Nothing else matters to me.

At the price of a smiling Green Arrow

>I get to play the most iconic character on Earth in a correct interpretation
>K-kill me p-please
Poor Amell, couldn't even escape into Hollywood

Superman.

Why does Amell always look so distraught or have a poker face?

Have you not seen the picture of Superman on set? Dude has Dick Grayson tier ass

Arrow is dead

>Tom. C'mon.

He has a great smile. Look at his face, he just got to do an iconic Superman scene and he loves it

You tell me

Amell had a hard life, he often remember of the perfect times before. They took his dreams away.

MANlet of Steel

what's weird is watching Arrow you can tell there's a direct correlation between amount of time showing people on the salmon-ladder and how enjoyable it ts to watch. Season 1 & 2 lots of salmon-ladder, then in third season they dropped it and look what happened to the show.

because he's on Arrow

He was in better shape when they were doing the promos for S1 but he hasn't been that cut or defined since. He probably has slightly bigger shoulders and biceps and that's really about it but that's a bit about body type.

There's a lot of great photos coming out from this shoot. I'm not feeling some of the casual clothes they are putting him in, the casual wardrobe Cavill wore (except for the sweat pants - those should have been boxer shorts or pajama bottoms more likely) was probably better but the sheer joy and fun beats that easily.

Every picture I see of him as Superman, he looks more and more suited to the role.

How the hell did the CW manage to put out such a god-awful picture of him in the suit for the official reveal?

It's fake you dumb ass, this is why no one respects this board.

but it's not fake

Speaking of ass It looks like amell is groping it.

Anyone else think that supes isn't old enough? Like, Kara's in her 20s, and supes was an adult when she got to earth, so should he be in like, his 40s?

I feel so bad for Amell man. He seems like such a genuinely nice guy, he shouldn't have to put up with Arrow.

Superman's strength doesn't come from muscle mass, so...

You're right, it comes from his muscle ass

They never said how old he was when she landed. He could have been early 20s then and early 30s now.