How can Americans watch this and not feel the need to apologize for all the atrocities they've committed and are STILL...

How can Americans watch this and not feel the need to apologize for all the atrocities they've committed and are STILL committing?

youtube.com/watch?v=cN-7O9zHn6k

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-ceasefire-20170718-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh God, stop with the fucking memes about black America and Trump being a racist.

Fucking grow up already you leftist whiny fucking babies.

You lost. It's over. You're losing the culture war daily...people see what children and whiners you are.

I'm happy for that guy that he finally got kinda skinny.

>nigs in the usa are 25-30% white
>they are partially descended from the people they call out

WEW

Who cares
White people built this country so they get the good shit
Niggers get the scraps because they were disposable and did work anyone could have done

Some you win and Dimsum you lose!

It must suck not being white. I've only met one or two black people since there is not many here but it must really dampen your world view being a "lesser race".

Yeah it's to bad he needed the surgery but still good for him dude lost a lot probably like his full weight atm

why didnt black people just go back once slavery ended?

Black people are the cause of nearly all of their problems.

-Africans sold their fellow kind into slavery, and even free blacks had slaves in America.
-Despite all the uplifting done, they still can't have a functioning, thriving community. The Irish, Asians, Italians, ect., all came here and quickly made something of themselves and formed tight knit communities. A century and a half after slavery was abolished, blacks still have nothing.
-NO CURRENT LIVING BLACK PERSON WAS A SLAVE. Yet they act as if they suffered through it.
-They allowed welfare to destroy what family unit they have. Now 70% of their children are raised in single mother households in ghettos.
-All the crime and destruction they cause is more than enough "reparations", yet they feel entitled to more.

Fuck them. The world would be a better place if every single one dies.

Go back where? To grass huts, eating mud cookies and huffing their own feces to get high? Niggers don't want to admit it, but being enslaved and brought to the Americas was the best thing that happened to them.

>A century and a half after slavery was abolished, blacks still have nothing.
>mfw even African immigrants make on average 30% more than African Americans

They have no one to blame but themselves.

>sentimental piano kicks in
Closed the video.

some did, they went to liberia and in turn became slave owners over there with their newfound skills

The problem is that they never really did the heavy lifting outside of protests.

They didn't clear out a land, built their own land and rules, and proceed to create a society on their own terms. However, that is untenable today. The world is full and no more Liberia style countries can be created without war.

However, they do not wish to adopt "white culture", because of pure tribalism. White people are their "other" and continue to be so thanks to the perpetual grievance industry that has existed for well over a century.

The black population is in a perpetual crisis, brought to heel by a paternal-state thanks to the welfare addiction that feeds on the hard cash of White Guilt.

>strange froot starts playing
This is satire, right?

>Billie Holiday is "sentimental piano"
Educate yourself, don't be a nigga. Hate the player, not the song.

>white guilt
who are these white people that actually feel guilt. I know they exist, but WHY do they feel guilty?

>that sad music

lmao, it's like a parody

actually spics are outbreeding everyone else and the democrats will use them to impose their culture war on everyone, trump is a last gasp

Didn't listen to it long enough to recognize the song. It was so cheesy that I was getting embarrassed for it.

Ever had a teacher praise you a little too much and you wish she would stop that shit because it's making the rest of the class hate you? That's kind of like the feeling that creates white guilt.

Black people in America used to have their own theatres? That's pretty sweet.

Our school cirricula includes things like the removal/displacement of native americans and the european slave triangle.

However, things like the Arabic slave trade (not american history, technically), or things that make America look bad but justify violence like the Barbary Wars are omitted or glossed over.

So a bias is created, where white people are simultaneously powerful and potentially good but responsible for all the historical evil regarding American history, except maybe for the Nazis who were worse because their concentration camps were also death camps wheras we didn't kill our Sino-American immigrant population.

EWWWWW EWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWW EWWWWW

>Sino-American
japanese-american

Look up Black Wall Street. They actually had a thriving community with their own shops, until white supremacists came in and destroyed it.

nigger shouldn't have raped the girl in the elevator.

I have no more apologies or sympathy. Get on my level or step aside.

Despite all the uplifting done, they still can't have a functioning, thriving community.

They actually created quite a few. Someone didn't want them to keep them though.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

how come asian minorites

despite only recently coming to america dominate it so well?

weren't asians treated just as bad as blacks? the rail road chinks?

THE KANGAROO GOT THE MONEY

I PUT THE MONEY IN THE JACKET

AND THE JACKET ON THE KANGAROO

AND NOW HE'S HOPPING AWAY

there weren't jim clow laws

Go to any of these pussyhat/BLM/Bernie Sanders/Keystone Pipeline etc rallies and you will find them.

>falling for a bait this fucking obvious

>'Nobody kill anybody': Murder-free weekend urged in Baltimore

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-ceasefire-20170718-story.html

Imagine if we had just sent them back to Africa after the civil war. Baltimore is a hotbed for BLM and their "fuck the police" mentality.

It's Blood on the Leaves retard. It samples Strang Fruit

I grew up there, the corporate world bends over backwards for diversity hires. It's not a racist community. It's so self aware about being a small city it panders to minority groups in attempts to show how progressive it is, just like big cities! It's an ok yet boring city with a self image problem when in reality those riots happened almost a century ago and the black community has done nothing to try and rekindle the magic it once had other than cocaine and pharmaceuticals sales.

I fucking hate niggers and I wish they'd all drop dead

>people see what children and whiners you are.

stop whining

Didn't this fucking show have Chris Brown on at one point? After he'd been outed as having mercilessly beaten Rihanna?

Fuck this piece of shit show and its piece of shit fake ass sermonizing holier-than-thou creators. These fuckers don't have any ground to stand on and act like they're depicting a good family when so many of them are degenerate fucks irl.