>misogynist
Into the trash

he poisoned his whole family

Betrayed his allies

>be known to hate most of your family
>hate spending money
>throw another feast for no purpose
>no-one even suspected it
Are the Freys literal autistics? Common sense would tell you that something's wrong.

He kinda overreacted to the whole Jeyne Westerling/foreigner with the fat ass situation. Plus he broke guest right.

>Drinking wine when the host didnt drink first.

There was a reason the host always drank first

It is kind of weird that nobody was like "He's usually a total dick to us, why's he being so uncharacteristically nice?".

Rob shit on their agreement. Fuck the Starks.

Read that the actor was involve in another wine killing massacre in another show.

Literally what would have changed if frey had drank the wine

YAAS
QWEEEN
SLAY!

Still betrayed his allies and killed innocents under his roof after an offer of bread and salt.

This like she would poison her own. The feast alone should have tipped them off the wine should of just sealed it why would he be generous at all?

Love how the actor uses his eyes & the tapping of his hands just stole the scene for me.

Should have just put water in her own cup, deliberatly not drinking at the last second just looks stupid as fuck

Who the fuck eats bread and salt? Bitter stale wheat is hardly a divine protection ritual.

Wait the wine was poisoned?why the fuck did they stab everyone to death then

They betrayed him first

it was never about the agreement. Freys were bitter towards Tullys and the Starks and were tired of being mocked as vassals. Lannisters were always going to have a better deal for the Freys.

>showfags

omg he was assassin boy all along? D:

lmao

I'm not sure what you're talking about. In the latest episode they were all poisoned, not stabbed.

>provides food, shelter, and information to the night's watch to help them defend the kingdoms
>protects and provides for dozens of helpless women beyond the wall
>makes sure his daughters arent assaulted by the scumbags in the nights watch
>works with the others instead of mindlessly fighting someone just because they're different
>has his home invaded by rapists and criminals because he helped them
>is called the bad guy somehow

Aren't Walder's sons supposed to all be idiots? Or is that all in the show?

He has like 30, some are stupid some not. The one cat hangs was dumb, black walder was ruthless and smart

>showfags
>Sup Forums - Television & Film
Faggot.

amazing post user
you obliterated my sides

>rapes his daughters
>pollutes the world with his incest babies (not that it matters in Westeros)
>sacrifices his sons to snow zombies

I was talking about the red wedding, I don't watch the show until Bluray rips come out

kys redditor

>Are the Freys literal autistics?
Yes.