Juden?

Juden?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Wreaths_Across_America_131214-A-SW162-006.jpg
army.mil/e2/c/images/2013/05/23/297244/original.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cheered and clapped when he died.

>directed by Steven Jewberg

So edgy bro.

I did too when I was a kid. It was before I knew anything about jews, but something about him just made me hate that one American soldier.

Go back to your containment board

>I can't wait to get back to mah sharecroppin and segregation!

me on the left

Blacks had more rights in Nazi Germany than in America. As long as they stayed to themselves and didn't try to procreate with whites/aryans the Nazi party didn't care about them. There were even black soldiers in the wehrmact.

Juden

>master race at war
So this is the power of leftism.

Wow.

>Blacks had more rights in Nazi Germany than in America
t. metapedia

>he said something bad about america he must be a racist nazi

i'm a green voting vegan that masturbates to traps

Schlomo Spielberg directs the scene perfectly so that a kike star is one of the first headstones seen

Only Mischlinge were shit on.

what's wrong with a historical photograph, my redpilled friend?

It was so satisfying seeing that greasy kike get killed.

He does it twice in the opening scenes. As if they make up a large part of the cemetery.

oooowwwweeeee you're mad

I'd bet any money that american war cemeteries have FUCK ALL jewish graves.
Can anyone confirm??

I'm just saying you're a fag.

Arlington had quite a few when I went there

>chosen race dying for wild animals

What are you an antisemite?

>mocks German knife
>killed by German knife
I can't help but think there's a bit of irony intended here and there, Jackson even dies in a role reversal of the earlier sniper scene.

Jews are fucking worthless only goyim fight wars for the pussies.

????

>and nothing was refuted

America is the ultimate ememy of the white race

Maybe some day we'll get to see a movie about what really happened in WWII.

((()))
Nice ad hom my man

Finally its about time!

I've been to Arlington, plenty of Jewish graves. Hand over your dolans

Never ever. You can't have people questioning the official narrative.

IT'S

ANOTHER

DRESDEN

Honestly, I kind of silently did too.
He was just a cocky fuck the entire time that got what was coming to him.

The earth is flat, deal with it faggot.

There's 3,000 Jewish graves at Arlington which is about 2% of total graves, making jews actually over-represented there

Pure coincidence!

>questioning the official narrative means constructing a whole new insane narrative
Sup Forums always has been the dumbest board but come on man.

I found some pics
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Wreaths_Across_America_131214-A-SW162-006.jpg
army.mil/e2/c/images/2013/05/23/297244/original.jpg
Not that many but they are there. Spielberg does make it seem like there are more in the movie from what i remember

>Benjamin Lewis Salomon (September 1, 1914 – July 7, 1944) was a United States Army dentist during World War II, assigned as a front-line surgeon. When the Japanese started overrunning his hospital, he stood a rear-guard action in which he had no hope of personal survival, allowing the safe evacuation of the wounded, killing at least 98 enemy troops before being killed himself during the Battle of Saipan. In 2002, Salomon posthumously received the Medal of Honor.
filthy kikes amirite

He was black before the false Israelites came and claimed him as their own.

Saving Private Ryan didn't feature Arlington you dumbfuck

>contributing to ZOG's economy is a good thing
still existing on that lower wavelength, I see

I didn't even know those pics were from arlington lmao

holy shit japs got their god damn shit slapped

>Those two Czechoslovakian troops that aren't even speaking German.

What did Shillburg mean by this?

It's a bit that most casual audiences will never get, and as such it's a nice, nuanced way of showing that not all the soldiers at the Normandy beachhead were ideologically fanatical killing-machines.

It's also a commentary on the arbitrary nature of violence, and the denigration of man's identity in war.

>containment
>implying Sup Forums isn't an instrument for spreading fascist ideas

>mfw casual audiences laugh and clap at this part

Literally next to none of the German soldiers gave a fuck about Nazi ideology, just like the American soldiers didn't give a fuck about the kikes they were dying for

Based kike death pit

I actually did laugh at that scene when I was a kid.

Same here user. And now I feel kinda bad about it. Those two guys really had no business being there.

It's as much of an instrument as Sup Forums ever was. It's just a bunch of edgy children, except Sup Forums circlejerks around adolescent right wing ideology instead of libertarian anarchy.

Did Spielberg deliberately want the audience to dislike this character? I was rooting for the German to knife him well before I discovered the internet.

>the only "non killing machine" soldiers were the ones who weren't German
Yeah (((Spielberg))) accurately showed the horrors of war alright. SPR is a pro-war film through and through.

This cannot be real I refuse to believe this.

Joden detectie

>Sup Forums always has been the dumbest board but come on man

Of course it is, it a board dedicated to the electric jew and everyone on here is flaming millenial snowflake and painfully homosexual

Are you supposing the sample size of Jewish graves in Arlington is significantly different than Jewish graves in the American cemetery in Normandy

Threadly reminder that SPR dehumanizes the German people:
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc

>Give up, you don't stand a chance!
>Let's end this here!
>It will be easier for you, much easier.
>You'll see it will be over quickly

fuck kikes

Whatever you say bub.

Are you retarded? He was showing that war turns even the "good guys" unto animals. They wasted two guys who were forced to fight when they posed zero threat then made a joke and laughed about it immediately.

Like he's wrong, you fucking worthless kike.

Guy in middle:
>good boy

Shut the fuck up, retard

>Better not do any research and retreat to my safe space

Why are you even here?

I did too but not because he was Jewish. I was happy when he died because he was always such a cocky asshole who couldn't treat many of his comrades fighting right beside him nicely. He was just such a stuck up dick. I think Spielberg designed the character to be hated.

The oldest Jewish military cemetery outside of Israel is a Confederate one in Richmond, Virginia.

Jews are 2% of the US, making them properly represented.

Correction: It's the ONLY exclusively Jewish military cemetery outside of Israel.

>tfw you were born too late to help the yanks and ruskies kill the disgusting germans and systematically rape their people into submission for what they did to your kin
>tfw you were born just in time to watch german society collapse under the multiculturaism you brought upon them as afghan and arab men rape young german girls and dilute their collective gene pool forever and they are too cucked as a people to react against it, making it a much slower and satisfying revenge
סבבה

>mfw watching the jew get his revenge

>Blacks had more rights in Nazi Germany than in America
all 5 of them?

>i dont understand what the talmud is the post

>ywn be a mossad agent hunting nazis after the war

Hollywood could make a movie about this instead of the holocaust for once

They don't give a shit about average jews.

>Jews fighting for Kaiser
oi vey, never happened !

>i'm a filthy kike the post

Don't even try to explain your way out of this one, Shlomo. We're already on to you.

Yooooden!