You find out they were called the "Mucky Boys" not "Monkey Boys"

>You find out they were called the "Mucky Boys" not "Monkey Boys".

EEnE thread I guess.

YOU HAVE THE LOUDEST MOUTH

I legitimately do not believe this

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who heard it as "Monkey" as a kid.

EVIL TIM HAS BECKONED THEM!

I found my sensitive side, because it has a rash.

"I'm sick of all these anachronistic cultural artefacts and a noticeable lack of adult characters! It's almost like we're in purgatory or something!"

- The Eds, 19XX

>mfw heard Bubble's part of the ending theme as "likes to play in the water"

I heard Bubble's as "She gets the joy underwater."

I heard it as "she is the joy and the laughter" on the first viewing.

>tfw this game was only released in UK and European regions

I love EEnE Online, but this looked fucking awesome. Why didn't Americans get it too?

Bumping for Eddy

I heard the line "just in time" as "chopsticks time"...I am dead fucking serious.

>EEnEO patch notes
>Kevin's mounted abilities cooldown increased by 75%
>Kevin's 'DORKS!' damage decreased by 50%
>Kevin no longer does 175% damage while mounted on his bike
>Pebble In Shoe Ed's 'SO MOVE!' damage has increased by 500%
>Pebble In Shoe Ed's Berserk cooldown has decreased by 75%
>Cardboard City instance will now properly process the Gravy Rain event
>River Race Battle Instance no long glitches when the Trailerpark Dreadnaught hull is used
>Rocket Car hull will no longer clip out of the map during River Race Battle instances
>Retrovan Hull's 'Groovy Digz' ability now properly drops all ability cool downs by 75% and ups party damage by 50%
>stinky hat taunt has been removed from the game

Oh god. I can see the Chinese PPG Edits already.

Holy shit, did they finally release the Mucky Boy Eds in this update??

they been in the game since the 'you'll put your Ed out' update bro. what did you think all those traps and stealth shit was for?

>tfw the "enemy from the Ed Edd and Eddy's past" was actually just Johnny and Plank as "The Gourd and Splinter"

what are the lyrics then?

Jesus Christ PIS!ED is fucking broken again. Here we go, at least farming for Crankshaft No.5 mats wont be as hard now.

>The Gourd
You mean Captain Melonhead?

It's 'she is the joy and the laughter'

Shit I think I got the alter egos mixed up.

I meant to say Johnny as "The Gourd" and Plank as "Timber"

Need a link to thread please. I'd like to see the other replies to that top-quality post.

Oh, well that makes a lot more sense then.

desu storage is ded ed

I knew I was right.

EEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!

I still remember the day the Beta stats were shown.

Get with the current year, user

desuarchive.org

>Play as Marie
>Entire team carries you
Feels good.

Canadians are weird like that.

In all honesty though.

Has anyone actually tried to make a photoshoop cover for EEnE Online?

Like, an actual fan made box art?

my last computer had some shoops but it's ded now and I have a drive sitting around with it's contents. But to my knowledge no, mostly the PS2 and gameboy and flash shit is shooped into being EEnEO

Huh. Anons, we got to fix this.

Something like this can not go un-shooped.

im waiting for the day a real underground koth and EEnEO to be made. I want it to be hard to get a key even if that means i cant play for awhile.

To my knowledge the game never had a physical release. It was only obtainable through being on a email list funding the game was a option for a few codes but they still refused to take over a certain amount

>Picking Ed instead of Kevin
>Picking Double D instead of Johnny
>Picking Eddy or the Kankers instead of Naz
The balance in this game really needs some work

These stats are all fucked up. It don't make no sense.

Okay how the fuck are these stats messed up, yet in this game they're absolutely balanced?

I guess Ed was right. "Canadians ARE weird like that."

It's such an easy balance fix too. Just nerf the range on Nazz's "Hey dudes" and fix the infinite jawbreaker garage exploit for Kevin and you'd solve two of the biggest problems right there.

DEEPEST LORE

Plank is like some creepypasta shit. That guy never sat right with me.

Buzzfeed article, circa 2017

>Ed, Edd, n' Eddy has finally received a full series DVD release, but diehard fans of the animated series are all asking the same question: What happened to Plank?!?
>Anyone who grew up an EEn'E fan would remember Plank, the smiling hunk of wood who despite being Johnny's "imaginary" friend often seemed to have a life of his own! But the folks who grew up watching the series and bought the DVD are now saying that everyone's favorite 2x4 seems to be missing! What gives? We asked series creator Danny Antonucci.
>"You know, people are always bringing up the whole 'Plank' character, and we always thought it was an elaborate joke, because, you know, there was nothing like that ever in the show. I figured it must've been some sort of joke; maybe you can tell me?"
>Sounds like Antonucci and the gang might be pulling some kind of fast one on us; maybe they were the real scammers after all!
>But there's still hope for all you Plank lovers out there! Some DVD buyers are saying that our old friend DID make it onto some of the discs after all!
>"I bought the set last week, and of course the first thing I wanted to do was share the series with my daughter, so she could enjoy it the same way I did. It's been a few years since I watched an episode, so I honestly didn't even notice that Plank was nowhere to be seen. My daughter watched a few herself later though, and she told me how she wanted a Plank like the one Johnny had, so he must be on there somewhere."
>Keep an eye out, EEn'E fans; maybe Plank's lurking out there somewhere after all!

Even being a Candle Cove knockoff, there's some nope to that.

Has anyone ever played the misadventure games

>name actually makes sense
>it was funnier when it didn't

How shit does one's hearing have to be to hear "monkey" instead of the obvious "mucky" when they are literally covered in muck?