Netflix

What went right?

>paying to watch things

No late fees

Decent variety of content, no late fees, and surprisingly good original shows.

They got the star

Netflix is the largest selection of shittiest, low-budget trash. All the good movies are DVD only or unavailable completely.

I can't figure out why people suffer through such mediocrity

people in the third world have been adoption netflix like crazy for the past 12-16 months

source: am from argentina(black)

why netflix when TPB exists?

normies dont understand computers

No 24 episode long cash grabbing overextended seasons

Good for tv shows, atrocious for films.

they started to produce exclusive shows

Name one good Netflix exclusive beyond Narcos.

Narcos

Series of Unfortunate Events
Kimmy Schmidt

This
I am from brazil and every computer illiterate normie has this shit because it makes them feel "rich". My parents even made an account on my name like I still talk to them.

>no late fees
mang you need to update your script, that hasn't been relevant for like a decade.

easy sex with qts

Very stronk in Latam, did bring back the sense of self indulgence and "insertion into the world" that the old HBO provided via cable during the 90s

>Series of Unfortunate Events

i unironically think netflix won the streaming market mostly because they have a catchy name, other than that they werent much different from other servides

Netflix was just ahead of the curve with the entertainment market. They were only DVD rentals and they undercut blockbuster so long as you didn't mind waiting to view it. They added (for free) streaming and content companies gave it to them for pennies thinking it wasn't worth anything. They established a beachhead and started producing their own content so they weren't at the mercy of movie/tv studios.

Everyone is just catching up now. That's why the cable companies are trying to buy content companies and make their own shows now. Streaming is just undercutting cable now.

>Series of Unfortunate Events
Pure boring garbage where none of them can act. Took me fucking 3 months to finish that shit show.

Why finish something that is so shit?

Because I have a condition

Nothing. They don't have the most popular shows, they have nothing of value.

According to the Dunkirk director this Netflix mania will pass soon.

that may be but i still think the name is better than any other streaming service.