Jesus loves everyone, we must accept sodomites and refugees because we are all equal in his eyes

>Jesus loves everyone, we must accept sodomites and refugees because we are all equal in his eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/leviticus/19-33.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love the sinner and hate the sin. It's not a difficult concept.

>I have a petty personal grudge against LGBTQ+ individuals and migrants fleeing warzones so I'll just pretend like they weren't included in Jesus' command to love everyone
no brainlet wojak attached because it would imply you have any semblance of a brain at all

>If you don't like sodomites you have a petty grudge
Ah yes the mentally unstable brain of an AIDS carrier

Traditional Catholics are against invasion

This except that doesn’t mean you should accept or enable the sin

Test

Yeah that's why they vote Macron lol

One of the two fundamental principles of the faith is to love your fellow man. Hate is blatantly un-Christian.

I agree. Never said you should accept it.

biblehub.com/leviticus/19-33.htm

>John 8:44
>Matthew 10:34

Neither of those have anything to do with your position.

The one I posted does though and it's as direct as it gets. OP should be ashamed of himself.

Throughout the bible Jesus never encountered sin and "let it be"

this meme is so stale now

Yeah, it's debatable whether or not the old testament is to be taken as literal rules, but there are definitely underlying morals we should take to heart.

I never said you should. I just said you shouldn't hate sinners. Jesus was never hateful to sinners.

How direct is this one for you?
biblehub.com/jeremiah/48-10.htm

>"A curse on anyone who is lax in doing the LORD's work! A curse on anyone who keeps their sword from bloodshed!"

I agree with that point, even though he accepted everyone, he expected them to change their ways.

Yes you could Go down that Route but you could also Go down this way

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
Matthew 7:1-5

Hating foreigners is not the Lord's work. Neither is posting your phony frog idle. Curse kek.

I'm not christian but there is clearly a difference between a foreign traveler and an army of foreign invaders

Hey I didn't write the bible it says it right there

This too.
“You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?”
Romans 2:1-3

Seeing people who are fleeing from war ravaged nations as an "army" of "invaders" is sinful in itself.

except they're coming from everyfuckingwhere, not just syria

That's what they are though. How could you know, you live at the other end of the world ? They aren't actually from war ravaged nations and they come here with bad intentions.

And i already told you i am not christian i don't care if it is "sinful"

I wouldn't entirely agree with that. Blatantly allowing in a legion of people who want to instate a theocratic dictatorship based on some crazy bronze age warlord's schizophrenic visions is hardly loving your neighbor.

I think rule number 1 for being a good Christian is that it should never be easy and just be a reflection of what your laziest instincts want you to do.

In that regard, wanting to treat refugees as though they're literally subhumans to whom you owe nothing is probably not being a very good Christian.

The ones that aren't coming from war ravaged nations obviously aren't "refugees" despite the fact they are trying to claim it in an attempt to gain legal status. They shouldn't be granted that status. Yet still they shouldn't be attacked or mistreated either. As long as they are in your land you should try to help them rather than hurt them.

The way I see it is that encountering such people is a test from God. It's not always easy to do the right thing and no matter what I say I fail sometimes myself. But I try to reflect on that and repent. To make sure I can do better the next time too.

Well said

>The ones that aren't coming from war ravaged nations obviously aren't "refugees" despite the fact they are trying to claim it in an attempt to gain legal status. They shouldn't be granted that status.
so most of them then

>Yet still they shouldn't be attacked or mistreated either. As long as they are in your land you should try to help them rather than hurt them.
what ? there is absolutely no violence from europeans towards refugees, it's the opposite, they are the ones who attack people
nobody wants to hurt or mistreat them, that isn't the point at all, we just want them out and to leave us be

it's much easier to say that when you're canadian than when you're greek
you have no idea what's going on, you don't have to deal with any of this, then you come and moralize us

If it were women and children coming to europe then it would be.

Why can't we help refugees in their own countries or neighboring countries?
Why not give aid money to them instead of forcing them to come here essentially uprooting them

>I dont regularly slit the throats on christian orphans and burn them as a sacrifice to Ukko

Devilish