I'm not ready for it to end bros

I'm not ready for it to end bros

iktf user, i don't know how ill fill the hole in my heart when it ends

>mfw I know deep down that Philip isn't going to get a happy ending.

I just want him to be happy bros.

The last season was shit. You know they're all going to die except Paige. She'll be left alone in an alien society revered as a hero of the Soviet Union.

>You know they're all going to die except Paige. She'll be left alone in an alien society revered as a hero of the Soviet Union.

>Turn The Page starts playing

>But here I am, on the road again, there I am, up on the stage, Here I go, ah playin' star again, there I go, turn the page

>Paige looks at the camera and winks

>Fade to black

>Roll credits

I still say Pastor Tim is another of the residentura's agents.

Grooming second generation illegals using Jesus.

Where as Annalise (the red head) failed by using seduction.

Why? 6 seasons is more than enough.

>The Americans
>not fat
>turns out to be spies

what did they mean by this?

They got a lot of emmy nods for last season.

how about stan's new gf?

She's obviously spying on Stan, but we don't know for who.

Could be FBI checking to see if he's gotten to close to Oleg.

That bitch is clearly CIA. They know Stan lied and are looking to leverage him any way they can. It'll end up in an exchange.

I am

Last season felt like it was taking it's sweet time building to a major reveal, only for it to be fucking nothing

It's still a great show, but they can't be pulling this slow burn shit for so long

Why didn't based Oleg get an ending at the end of last season? They just randomly stopped showing him.

>fucking nothing

Other than Martha taking the heat?

Man I keep forgetting about this show, I binge watch 3-4 episodes and then leave it for months and completely forget what happened

yeah that was bullshit

oh shit I hadn't thought about that

An excuse to send him back, plot-wise.

>nothing happens: the show

hope based tuan comes back in the last season

stick to the /got/ general pls

Poor Stan. His son doesn't respect him. His wife left him. His girlfriend is a spy working him. His only friends are a pubescent boy and a Soviet spy.

Poor Martha though.

What the fuck... That's an airsoft gun with the insides removed and a pin put in to make sure the actors don't accidentally drop the fucking mag on the floor by touching the release.

FUCK. GET SOME FUCKING 30 MINUTES WEAPONS TRAINING INTO THOSE ACTORS IF THEY'RE GONNA BE AROUND FIREARMS>

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tuans gonna get himself killed and the Jennings are going to have to clean it up

>Stan, I'm CIA

Poor Henry.

He doesn't know shit.

He doesn't even know he's a better spy than Paige.

I can't stop laughing at this, how is it so much better than the real thing?

???
did they say how many seasons are remaining?
I kind of hoped it would go all the way through the 80s at a 1 year a season pace until they got tired.

*softens the pain of the eventual end of The Americans with a case of Miller High Lifeā„¢ (renowned globally as the "Champagne of beers")*

Season 6 will be the final one with 10 episodes.

is it the only comfort we have left?