Is Rick a radical centrist?

Is Rick a radical centrist?

i dunno, is reddit

oh look its this thread again.
back to your containment board Sup Forums.

no, rick is cartoon based on a forgettable 80s drug dealer

imagine the guy on the left fuck the girl on the right's pusy

I'm going to save this thread for when my little brother asks me what a reddit/9fag post looks like on Sup Forums.

Literally a stereotype.

>people seriously, wholeheartedly, without a hint of irony, took the time to make this, and posted it online, thinking they would appear smart
>guy on the left
>guy

literally an mspaint strawman

Whoever made this image is just as stupid as the person they are trying to portray. Ironic.

Here's another

Why do people insist on this centrist meme?

Centrists just prefer moderate politicians that lean right or left, depending on policy. There is no "LOL we're fucked and u dum! XD".

No, centrist are just pragmatic when it comes to picking a candidate. Hopefully a leader that is also pragmatic.

rick is hard right wing, he would genocide an entire species just because it annoys him. but leftifts like him because he is so above it all and smart.

>not being a radical centrist

No, he's an anarchist.

I keep getting stupid fucking rick and morty items in rocket league. I win a game and for my reward I get a stupid fucking rick antenna
Stupid fucking reddit show, most overrated reddit show since bojack

play reddit games, get reddit rewards

pottery

I don't know what these are but I fucking love them.

Reminder that being centrist just for the sake of being in the center is fallacious. Having mixed beliefs (usually) is not.

That shit is Reddit: The Show and doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Sup Forumsmemes there's a spectrum of memes there.

>Sup Forums
>not basically the reddit of Sup Forums with its Sup Forumsbaiting posts and BLACKED threads

This Rocket League is reddit as fuck.

they're called smuggies iirc

>it's a Sup Forums bait thread

Though yeah if you just always agree with what your particular country has decided at that particular moment is the approved "left" or "right" position on every single issue with no variation you are probably a retard.

Wut. Rick and Morty is shit. Admit it.

it is, but Sup Forums is basically reddit anyway so it honestly deserves these rick and morty threads

this, mere centrists are pussies that are too scared to pick a side. radical centrists are superior lifeforms that everyone should heed

republicans are genuinely idiots though. they can't even pass a bill with a majority senate

this. Sup Forums trying so hard to be anti-reddit has actually made it reddit.