Which series has the worst fanbase? Star Wars or Harry Potter?

Which series has the worst fanbase? Star Wars or Harry Potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point, Star Wars.

Why ask questions which are impossible to answer. I want to say Harry Potter for some reason but I don't know why because everything that is irritating about the Harry Potter fanbase applies equally to the Star Wars fanbase. At least some of the people who liked the originals shit on the remakes I guess so that gives Star Wars one point ahead of Harry Potter.

star wars fans are dedicated

Harry Potter, but Star Wars is very quickly catching up.

Definitely the Harry Potter fanbase. They think they are intelligent because they read children's books, and constantly compare it to real life scenarios. The Star Wars fanbase is bad in it's own way, but at least Wookieepedia is amusing

D U L L E S T

Being into the dullest franchise is already a huge black mark. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Try hard prentensious fuck

One of your weaker entries to be honesr

Star Wars at least has some pretty good movies.

Harry Potter fans in it to self-insert.

Used to be Potter by a mile, now they're pretty much tied.

Star Wars hands down.

Star Wars has 8 movies, 4 of which are complete trash and 3 which are good, and one that is divided.

Harry Potter has 9 films, 6 which are good, 2 which are bad or forgettable, and one that is divided.

Star Wars fans are just drones now, constantly cumming in their pants with anything that has a lightsaber.

Star Wars is also now sjw disney controlled manipulation.

The harry potter series was meant to get kids reading again, which it did, and then instead of moving on they just read them again and again and again. Star Wars changed sci fi movies for ever and has inspired 40 years of nerds to embrace themselves. Harry Potter is all cliche and Star Wars put itself out there with no fear.
Harry potter fans get really excited for getting A's on their tests, not realising that the tests were made for kids 15 years younger than them, Star Wars fans 'know' that they are the best

star wars

Prisoner of Azkaban is pretty good

Harry Potter but if Star Wars keeps trying to go after the female audience, it'll be them.

I've been a Star Wars fan for life and can tell you it's Star Wars

Most Star Wars fans do not care about lore or stuff like that

They follow Star Wars by the meme of geek culture
That's why i respect the fans of Star Trek more

I went to a Harry potter premiere with a friend and it was mostly nice women. One laughed at me because I didn't know the street Harry lived on.

Harry Potter fans at least dress up like known characters; Star Wars fans literally cosplay as Pilot #15 extra.

This.
I'm a fan since childhood and it hurts me that normies watch the movies and that they don't care about the beauty that is star wars, they just want to see lightsabers and space ships and feel nerdy.

Star Wars finds a way (to be relevant).

Stars wars by a million times..the hp movies are sweet

Kek half of the harry potter films are pure kino. This board. You starshitters are reddit.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Know retarded dipshits that autistic children love vs background characters that fat autistic man children love.
Both a shit.

Found the boy that will never grow up.
Fuck you and fuck Henry Porter.
Also the prequels suck and the main trilogy is only ok.

A boy who lived falls in love with the sister of his ginger best friend.

HOWEVER, unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex leviosa with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MAGIC.

Why does Sup Forums have the shittiest memes?

Star Wars fans are insufferable half of them think the prequels are masterpieces and half of them think daisy ridley force ahhhwakauns is a masterpiece.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Star Wars easily

Both series cater to infantile adults and are cliche laden. I'd say Star Wars has the worst fans because of the obsessive neckbeard factor. Most HP fans are dumb women in their 20's and 30's. But there is nothing more pathetic than a grown ass man refusing to let go of his stupid lightsabers.

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$353.3 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

Depends which irritates you more.

>HP
Vegan hipster smelly skelly girls and super autists

>SW
Needs from days of old but mostly a bunch of fake ass fans who hopped on the bandwagon because Star Wars is trendy all of a sudden and pretend they used to like it all along.

Personally SWs pisses me off more because it's just another example of how superficial and vapid our society really is. It's not about going to see Star Wars and enjoy it. It's about posting on social media that you are hyped for the release, snap chatting yourself in the theater, twitter posts about what you thought about it, and memes for likes.

Meanwhile they probably never even seen the OT.

I think Star Wars because that fanbase is so ridiculously huge. Everyone and their mother are part of the Star Wars fanbase, and so it contains enough casual normal people to more than balance out the crazy EU-memorizing autists.

Harry Potter fans on the other hand are a weird fucking group, man. They're like half a step above furries. Seriously creepy.

Harry Potter posters never made Sup Forums impossible to use when a new movie comes out, so Star Wars by a country mile. Not to mention the fans swear to hate the latest installments yet they can't seem to stop talking about them. SWfags are annoyingly obsessive.

Wait I meant Star Wars fanbase isn't as bad as Harryn Potter. My answer to your question is Harry Potter fanbase, OP

However, if we're only talking about people who are vocal fans of the franchise, then Star Wars wins automatically because rn they're much louder and vocal than HP fans. Won't be long before the HP fanboys become insufferable though, what with 4 more of those Fantastic Beasts films on the way.

I am not nearly as hype for fantastic beasts at all and I'm a big potter fan. If they ever did a one off sequel or two of potter I would be excited though.

Star wars by far. The harry potter dudes are just children or young adults with fond memories of their childhood but the star wars fans are still living their childhood to this day being delusional fuckboys and retards.

This. Old SW fans can stop watching at any time, but they'll force themselves to watch something they know they'll hate just so they can bitch about it.

Most people irl didn't care for Fantastic Beasts that much. And I can assure you now, no film from this franchise will produce anything close to the amount of shitposting that there was leading up to TFA.

Star wars habds down I agree, however. What 2 hp films do you think are bad and which is divided? None of them are in fact considered bad and the only one I would consider divided or bad is fantastic beasts.

I like all of them, but many consider Chamber of Secrets and Order of the Phoenix not good or divided.

I enjoyed both in theaters and both are probably underrated. The extended version of 2 I like even moreso. Funnily enough chamber is the only hp with an A+ cinemascore. The others were at A and A-.