Do you think this is a fucking game?

Do you think this is a fucking game?

If you like games, try this one:

Open Google Maps, zoom out until as much of the world is visible as possible, then search "08/14/2016".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
bibhudevmisra.com/2012/07/end-of-kali-yuga-in-2025-unraveling.html
bibhudevmisra.com/2011/04/evolution-by-catastrophe-does-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rWZzCTYfRGc
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html
thewatchers.adorraeli.com/category/earth-changes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing shows up

O N E M O R E D A Y
N
E
M
O
R
E
D
A
Y

>click reviews for georgia guidestones

>wont happen pathetic dreams of delusional scum.. y`all can try but we the humans will defeat all of you jesuit/vatican scum, we will win big time :)
no way we will let satan win this war! bring it on we have god ;)
come on jesuits... you all are nothing more then transsexual scum freaks xD hehe pathetic :)

did work for me

i get 5 things on my screen
georgia guidestones
lincoln hall
schubas tavern
H.L. Hunley submarine
Pier six box office

Jesus that's creepy
any explanations?

what the fuck

Pretty spoopy

Isn't that just google putting together "08/14/2016" with Georgia Guidestones because so many people google things like ''08/14/2016 georgia guidestones meaning'' and all that.

IIRC you could do this with another number to get to CERN.

>open google maps
>it knows exactly where I am

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Won't happen m8
sorry to burst your bubble

holy fuck read the explanatory tablet part about the Georgia Guidestones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Also,

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[9] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones.
Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Sanskrit , Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
>Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
>Unite humanity with a living new language.
>Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
>Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
>Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
>Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
>Balance personal rights with social duties.
>Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
>Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

HOLY SHIT ITS GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN ON THE 14TH

I'm going to church.

>God bless user

N-not today s-s-satan

>666
>Pier six box office

24 hours.

Is this news to you?

maybe because google shows you the results people are searching?

dumbfucks

>what is a self-fulfilling prophecy

and by prophecy, I mean the search result, not the habbening

By searching for 08/14/2016 I got nothing and by searching for 14/08/2016 I got "office du tourisme du pays de Duras" which is a small tourism office in bumfuck nowhere.

Your game sucks.

Why does not it direct me to CERN when I insert search words like "CERN BLACK HOLE"
"CERN 666" "CERN DIMENSION DEMON"

I tried lots of stuff, even "BARACK OBAMA WHITE HOUSE" and it did not redirect me anywhere but works with this date

why is that I ask?

>IIRC you could do this with another number to get to CERN.
If you google 9/23/2015 you get (got?) CERN. People sperged out about that last year.

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
You could kill the entire population of China and still be 5,500,000,000 over that goal. There is no extinction event (man mad or natural) that could possibly kill 6,500,000,000 people without killing of the remaining 500,000,000 too

Turn your gps off and use a proxy fucking frog

Could be caused by literal cracking of the Teutonic plates, huge landmasses would be literally swallowed in matter of days

>You could kill the entire population of China and still be 5,500,000,000 over that goal. There is no extinction event (man mad or natural) that could possibly kill 6,500,000,000 people without killing of the remaining 500,000,000 too
lol, stay delusional.

Just ignore some biological weapon that targets every one that isn't 100 european and you would get close to that number. Its never been easier to kill massive amounts of people then it is today.

Or they could just go underground and kill every one on the surface.

you typed all that up almost got dubs

.... be careful there pal

What do they mean by this

are you using your phone?
gps is open?

STOP TALKING SENSE

I just searched up the ops one and something did show up

Don't you have some immigrants to coddle, Sven?

no, on laptop.

no gps that I know of.
I don't use proxies because 4chin blocks them

also,
>checked

You have too many stars satan

literally nothing wrong with this

check em

Don't you have to some knife to bin and some paki raping your daughter to ignore?

oh boy, here we go again
dumb christians acting like world is going to end, just like last 10000 times

The Jews do worship Satan after all.

maybe you enabled location on your browser.
for me it's don't know the location
The star left from a thread yestrday
⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Oh what this shit again?

Remember fucking 24 September 2015?

"GO TO GEWGLE MAPS AND TYPE 24 SEPTEMBER 2015 IT SHOW CERN!!"
"OMG CERN GONNA OPEN PORTAL TO OTHER DIMENSION"
"I WORK AT CERN AND CAN CONFIRM WITH STORY"

Are we really, REALLY, gonna do this again.

My numbers

This is it friends

>some paki raping your daughter to ignore?
Nah. We imported some magic anti rape bracelets from some delusional ubercuck shithole, so they're safe now.

>by literal cracking of the Teutonic plates, huge landmasses would be literally swallowed in matter of days
And kill 6,500,000,000 and not the remaining 500,000,000? How exactly? It's be the equivalent to wiping out the entire planet, except for The US and Canada, it can't be done.
Also while we're here
> huge landmasses would be literally swallowed in matter of days
Tectonic plates move roughly an inch PER YEAR. They move because in a sense they are floating on liquid rock that moves at a very steady flow, just because you miraculously managed to crack an entire fucking continent somehow, would not mean the plates would move any faster.
Ignoring the fact that nuclear weapons don't even make a dent in the Earth's crust, so quite how you expect any organisation to crack a continental crust as much as 24 miles thick, and across an entire continent, I don't know.
Not to mention the fact plates only move one way, if land is being destroyed somewhere, it's also being created elsewhere

>Just ignore some biological weapon that targets every one that isn't 100 european
Yes and I'm sure no one would have anything to say about this, no non-european countries would start launching nukes at their suspected attackers, no 100% Europeans would rise up in disgust at what had been done.
>lol, stay delusional

>gunless serf calling any one else a cuck
top fucking kek mate. You bongs are fucking hilarious.

Enjoy your police state and being drafted into another zionist world war you inbred anglo scum.

What does it mean?

What's your point? The question isn't if its moral or practical but if its possible.

for all the people who want to really understand where the whole "end of the world" thing comes from, read this:

bibhudevmisra.com/2012/07/end-of-kali-yuga-in-2025-unraveling.html

and maybe this

bibhudevmisra.com/2011/04/evolution-by-catastrophe-does-it.html

this is something that the "elites" know and it's one of the reasons you see shiva statues and worship among the "elites" pretty often.
Shiva is a symbol for the destruction that gives place to new creation.

Anyways: tl;dr: kali-yuga ends pretty soon and in the coming centuries civilization will pretty much be destroyed (by a number a causes: human, natural, possibly a comet) and will start fresh in the coming (better) age.

>What's your point?
Exactly what I said it was:
>There is no extinction event (man made or natural) that could possibly kill 6,500,000,000 people without killing off the remaining 500,000,000 too

I love triggering nordcucks, it's so cute when they get mad, like being savaged by a kitten.
+1 Internet to (((you))) if you mention rotherham

>>There is no extinction event (man made or natural) that could possibly kill 6,500,000,000 people without killing off the remaining 500,000,000 too
But you're wrong and i all ready explained while you're wrong. Stop moving the goalpost and claim it impossible because of some moral reason, its not.

>Asked my point
>Quote from my first post ITT
>Stop moving the goalpost
Lazy bait.

I love triggering anglocucks, it's so cute when they get mad because then bobbies comes and arrest them for negative thoughts, like being savaged by an unarmed subhuman.
1+ internet to (((you))) if you say cuck again

>checked
This image will haunt my dreams tonight satan

Dammit. Them numbers don't lie son. Guess I'll just wait for the rozzers to turn up. S-sorry, sven.

>being cucked by numbers

>CURRENT YEAR
>believe in some stone platforms raised in 1980

Ironic that these people believing in this laugh at people who believe in a book or whatever it is that other people believe in.

Get a grip, lads.

increased tectonic movement in the ring of fire

just throwing that out their
or a mass extinction is only 2 nukes away i wonder how close other countries are to completely fucking shit up

>There is no extinction event (man made or natural) that could possibly kill 6,500,000,000 people without killing off the remaining 500,000,000 too
An airborne virus that kills ~9/10 people would do it. Think of something like the Black Death (somewhere between 40-60% mortality rate) suped up somewhat.

>>believe in some stone platforms raised in 1980
March 22, 1980 to be precise.

But i guess that i just a coincidence, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=rWZzCTYfRGc

a virus could, since there would be some people naturally immune to it

and it would be a good thing since africa, india and china need to stop fucking having kids one way or another

>Swahili

lol, they didn't wanna seem racist, huh?

>increased tectonic movement in the ring of fire
So? You do know why it's called the ring of fire, right? Because of all the volcanoes. Volcanoes that mostly just sew laval, creating more land constantly.
>inb4 tectonic movement + volcanoes = BIG ERUPTION SOON U GUIZ!!!
Not really. We're actually pretty good at predicting eruptions, even months in advance, normally the only surprises are volcanoes that seem dormant, and to my knowledge everything in the ring of fire is active and well monitored because it's basically a continuous opportunity to study, you don't have to wait on an eruption.

>mfw the jews are incompetent like they always are and royally fuck it up

2nd thread "tonight" I've said this.

East coast here to clarify. I want a definitive answer. Why am I believe that in less than twenty-four hours this is the real deal and we're done for.

As much as I would welcome it with my spent life at this point, why should I believe any of you.

I'm still waiting for the best argument. Come at me bro!

>An airborne virus that kills ~9/10 people would do it. Think of something like the Black Death (somewhere between 40-60% mortality rate) suped up somewhat.
Yep.
And when those 40-60% people die the entire system and infrastructure of the modern world will collapse. Agriculture will collapse together with healthcare, law and order and everything else. Then the survivors will be unable to feed themselves (barely any one knows how to farm these days) and the population will continue to decrease until we're at pre industrial levels.

By searching for 14/08/2016 I got Georgia stones again
It's so zoomed that it shows "Beaver Creek Arabians" too

I don't know about that but possibly a major tsunami followed by project blue beam or whatever.

as long as we keep whites, right?
To bad it doesn't seem like globalism is promoting the white race.

please, not tomorrow, I'm getting my farm and becoming self sustained soon. Just need one more year

Biogenetic weapons. Bioweapons targeting specific gene sequences to only kill certain ethnicities.
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html

thewatchers.adorraeli.com/category/earth-changes/

i was just throwing it out as what could be..im not to crazy into watching for our death's anymore i just keep an ear open

>An airborne virus that kills ~9/10 people would do it
How is it killing 90% of the population without killing the remaining 10% exactly? Random immunity? That's not going to save you, that could be literally any number, even 0. Vaccinating against the creation? Then there's a feasible cure that could be discovered, probably pretty quickly if all the world's scientists had to get together to stop the world from dying. And even if the magical boogeyman pulled strings to prevent this gathering, how is the vaccination being administered to the workers the NWO is going to need? Just randomly, anyone can get immunity if they're lucky enough? Are they selecting specific people? If so, how do they conceal this, both from the public, and/or from the person they've selected? How can they be sure their vaccination/cure will be effective in enough of the population? Seems like an awfully big risk to use a biological agent which is essentially out of your control once released.

There have been no happenings. As foreseen and predicted August 14th will be the day. Many digits have predicted this. It could WW3 or something on the same scale. REJOICE BROTHERS

>Akama Polright
>Sup Forumsright
>Sup Forums is always right, aka Ask Me Anything

Right, because the ruling elite are all the same ethnicity, of course, and as luck would have it, the working classes needed to sustain the ruling elite all just happen to be the same race as well.

>>The Jews do worship Satan after all.

>Satan is one of their (non-existent) tribal gods
>They invented their "proper" (groveling, submissive, worshipful) attitude toward gods

Why wouldn't they worship their gods?

August 22nd, 2016.

There will be a happening.

Praise kek.

The people they want saved can have an immunization vaccine before it is released

What predictions? Why should anyone believe this?

I'M WAITING PROVE ME WRONG!

Memetic magic predictions friend. Digits. Tons of them. I don't think i saved the screencaps i might have them but there were many

>Right, because the ruling elite are all the same ethnicity,
So they create a vaccine for themselves and their serfs.
>the working classes needed to sustain the ruling elite all just happen to be the same race as well.
So they create 1 virus to target slavs, 1 for han chinese, 1 for anglo bongs, 1 for celtic bongs, 1 paki bongs etc.

Stop acting liket his is some kind of impossible sci fi scenario because it isn't.

Right, now answer the rest of my questions
>Are they selecting specific people? If so, how do they conceal this, both from the public, and/or from the person they've selected? How can they be sure their vaccination/cure will be effective in enough of the population? Seems like an awfully big risk to use a biological agent which is essentially out of your control once released.

Georgia Guidestones. But y?

>they create 1 virus to target slavs, 1 for han chinese, 1 for anglo bongs, 1 for celtic bongs, 1 paki bongs etc.
>Stop acting liket his is some kind of impossible sci fi scenario

Nettleton Shrub, Fosse Farmhouse, Nettleton, Chippenham

Ummmm... guys.... check that out on Google and compare it to this.

>If so, how do they conceal this, both from the public
Calling every one who believes in it a tinfoil/nutter/conspiracy theorist and having the public censor itself

Zika ,you could modify it to be fatal easily.
You could administer cure for chosen few..
>source:played a shit ton of plague inc.

Without leaving enough of a trace to ever be found. You know, except for the immunities hitherto unknown to science now floating around in their blood streams, which could be detected in any blood test...

See

>Without leaving enough of a trace to ever be found.
Who the fuck cares? The 98% of the public will ignore it even if they got evidence and the rest are just nutters screaming at a wall.

W E W
E
W

Kek wills white people and kikes are immune to what ever they plan to use.
>my face when billions of dead undesirables.

>There is no extinction event (man mad or natural) that could possibly kill 6,500,000,000 people without killing of the remaining 500,000,000 too
You could use viruses mapping to specific genetic sequences of Africans and certain Asiatic groups.

>People literally believe the world population will go down to 500 million in the CURRENT YEAR

Well while you're wanking to 2012 levels of delusion others are working hard to expose Clinton.

Stop being shills and do something useful.

>crazy conspiracy theory the elite have immunised 10% of the population against an oncoming biological weapon
>blood sample with a completely new immunity to an unknown disease is brought to light
>even if not believed, it means the vaccine could be recreated when some unknown super-virus comes out of nowhere
>even if that sample isn't available, some people will have immunity
>this is not going to go unnoticed
>they could be studied
>WE'RE ALL DOOMED
Sometimes I think you guys really need to step out of your echo chamber

A bunch of Sup Forumsacks trolled up that african mudhut building forum for a week or so during the ebola happening. It was great, I don't think the admin for the forum knew how to delete/ban posts. I wish I had more screenshots or at least could find the site again.

This has been said fucking repeatedly now, read the thread.

It's the point. They want their 500 million to live, they will be prepared to come down like an angels or gods with knowledge and materials to aid the starving masses of survivors. They will have vaccines, prepared land for planting and infrastructure in place. They will be saviours and god for the people that will survive. They will build a new rome, mythical atlantis that will be able to obliterate any pocket of humanity that survived on their own just because noone will be able to preserve technology (like you noticed) but themselves. The surviving 500 mill will have power absolute over earth and them will have power abolute over the 500 mill.