youtube.com/watch?v=28NFqcIQ_SQ
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i guess this is the end.

It was dying for a while

Wheres my Midnight Crew book Hussie!

When did it end ??

it ended april 13th.

Just you wait until the cancer spreads to /vg/ once Hiveswap comes out.

Granted, thinking that Hiveswap would ever come out was my first mistake.

I made a fantroll
What should her classpect be?

kill yourself of kill urself

Witch of blood

So there's not going to be an epilogue, and there's not going to be a game?

Hiveswap Act 1 is definitely coming out. $helby left her Act 5 Act 2 ripoff comic to work on it, at this stage cancelling it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Act 2 is fucking dead though.

why are you only posting this now? this shit ended 4 months ago

I'm convinced Hussie won't even bother with the epilogue or updating the website.
He seems pretty content with just finishing the game and canning MSPA.

She really adds a new meaning to the phrase "fan troll"

green bloods are fuckin wworthless

It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over?
Why can't I move on?

HIVESWAP UPDATE
youtube.com/watch?v=28NFqcIQ_SQ

Fuck him, he needs to suffer and give us proper god damned closure

Show us your drawings, /hsg/!

>Well this shit is dead, fucking finally
>288 replies and 86 images omitted. Click here to view.

Done
What should her lusus be?

>Nepeta wore a coat.
>She still died.
????????

it's not a coat, its a jacket. they're two completely different things.

A snail

>Rose wore a coat.
>She still died.
??????

>rose died multiple times
>she never died while wearing her coat
>her coat was secretly what prevented her from dying the whole time

how does her tail stay on...

>God-Tiers are close enough to coats.
>God-Tiers keep you from dying most of the time.

Ass magic.

Are we talking about that cute snow jacket that she had?

Yes.

Wait, no, it was a cute, snow COAT you idiot.

Please describe what you believe are the most important differences between coats and jackets.

Jackets don't protect you from death, coats do.

I remember that one pic of it. You know the one. In the alleyway.

I'm going to need a source on that.

jake wore a sweater vest

is that like a coat

what a slut
she got fucked in that same dress and refuses to take it off

No.

nah, sweater vests are closer to jackets

didn't grandpa harley have a coat

he died in this

Notice how it bottoms out around his hips, however, which is the typical size for a JACKET.

Nepeta's giant green garment went a ways past her entire body length, which puts it comfortably in COAT territory.

Not a real coat. And did he *truly* die?

but nepeta's wearing a jacket, not a coat
don't coats need to be puffy or something?

If he didn't die from blood loss then he most certainly did when his adopted granddaughter replaced all his internal organs with cotton.

HS is such a shitshow that it's beyond repair

You can't hype an antagonist up for SEVEN YEARS and then expect the final confrontation to ever have any sort of satisfying conclusion

And now that we've seen that confrontation for grandiose disappointment it was, I don't think we can realistically expect any epilogue he could make to fix this mess

He needs to either start a new project or quit the webcomic business altogether

But he came back as Jake due to jacket/coat-related powers. That's why his reincarnation wears a jacket too.

why did gramps adopt jade as his granddaughter

why not just his daughter

He wants to feel old and useless.

He already has kids, as related in Unbelievable Tales From the Kickstarter, volume 1.

remember the time condy raped and murdered jade

why did neither of the harley/english ever get revenge

wait the dog thing right

why didn't jake get to be in the condy fight

kanaya was able to and she was really useless

>Metroid poster
Joey has good taste!

kanaya has to be in rose's presence all the time or hussie can't cash in on those sweet dyke bux

Grandpa was trying to curb the reputation that he had thousands of kids.

It's in her contract.

Fucking Jake and Jade need to keep it in their pants

the slut of feet

JADE HATES PANTS

Cute

jake seems to be allergic to pants too

Jade

>You will never reach into Jade and Jake's undies and collect their fertility juice from their respective secrete devices

Does Jade hate other people's pants though

The very concept she despises.

>Jane's desire to see Jake in hot pants got passed down to Jade and mixed with her breedlust, creating a heightened desire to see everyone not in pants.

Is it really over? Will cons finally be safe places without a bunch of grey faced losers spit swapping gatoraid or acting like complete fucking fagots?

Praise the day

Can someone explain the moral or goal of Homestuck to me? I'd heard it was Hussie going for some kind of mystical Creation Myth through his storytelling, but that angle seems to be very seldomly touched upon, so much so in fact that they create their universe/civilization offscreen and everything to do with the idea of them being like ancient Myths is sidestepped entirely.

Basically what you said, except the creation myth part was suddenly relevant again at the end.
Its a bummer because the story heightened to the point where there seemed to be much more to solve other than "beat the game and enter a new universe", and it barely felt like the main characters even earned THAT.

The only way to fix your problems is to violate causality to make them never happen in the first place

Post favorite page
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002207

The moral is to blindly follow the instructions of as many weird alien girls as possible and things will turn out ok for you, even as most other things get fucked up.

It's for hussie to milk money off of stupid people, like us

>Can someone explain the moral or goal of Homestuck to me?
The world is a very, very, very big place. It's bigger than you, everything you know, and everything you will ever accomplish. No matter how much of a Big Deal you try to be, in the grand scheme of things you and the people you know will ultimately be pretty insignificant. But that's okay. Even if you aren't the greatest, or even the best you could have been, you can still have a good life and make a difference to someone, and that still matters.

>No matter how much of a Big Deal you try to be, in the grand scheme of things you and the people you know will ultimately be pretty insignificant.
Unless your name is Vriska Serket, in which case you can do no wrong and causality will be broken to ensure you always get your way.

BRAVO HUSSIE

*purposefully calls attention to my story's faults*
HOLD UP
*fasts and looses a little*
ARE YOU SAYING
*makes meta excuses for my baffling character writing*
THAT WE ARE
*drops off the face of the earth*
SOME SORT OF
*promises an update sometime maybe*
HOMESTUCK?

This goes completely against the Creation Mythos that hussie had in mind in Act 5 since the characters are literally gods and create an entire universe. It's ironic that the very ending scene of Homestuck where they bring about and enter their universe felt so, powerless and insignificant.

What are we getting on 10/25?

Nothing.

Except for the times when you make reality your bitch and and everything bends your way.

Or the time where all of existence revolves around the immediate connections you and a handful of internet trolls make, and everything and everyone outside of that is ultimately supplementary and generally pointless, and should be treated as such.

For Sup Forums?
Uh, heir of rage. IDK something with rage most definitely.

>Bubsy Poster

>mother 2 poster

IT'S
EARTHBOUND
IN
THE
US

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Furthermore it was released in 1995 in the US.

Problem Sleuth > Homestuck

nuff said

I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BUT I KNOW THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE

YOU'RE LIKE STEPHEN KING. WHEN I READ THE ENDING TO THE DARK TOWER, IT WAS LITERALLY

>LOL HE ENTERED THE TOWER SHOUTING PEOPLE'S NAMES

AND THEN HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO BERATE YOU FOR WANTING A SATISFYING CONCLUSION AND WANTING TO KNOW WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING INSIDE. FUCKING BELITTLING YOU FOR HAVING CURIOSITY AND SPOUTING SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW
>THE JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION

WELL GUESS WHAT?!

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS LIKE THAT IS WRONG! THE POINT OF A JOURNEY IS TO GET TO A DESTINATION YOU WANTED BECAUSE THEN YOU WOULDN'T UNDERTAKE THE JOURNEY IN THE FIRST PLACE!

IF I FOLLOWED THAT LOGIC THEN MY GRANDFATHER WOULD'VE DIED MUCH EARLIER BECAUSE I WOULD'VE GONE FOR HIS INSULIN BUT INSTEAD OF GETTING TO THE PHARMACY, I WOULD'VE MET INTERESTING PEOPLE, AND HAD TEENAGE DRAMA PROBLEMS AND MAYBE GOT INTO A FIGHT, AND NEVER MADE IT TO MY DESTINATION, AND COME BACK A WISER MAN.

BUT GUESS WHAT?!

MY FUCKING GRANDFATHER WOULD'VE BEEN STILL DEAD BECAUSE I NEVER MADE IT TO MY FUCKING DESTINATION!

SO YES, I AM COMPARING THIS SHIT TO MY GRANDFATHER DYING BECAUSE IT'S METAPHORICALLY THE SAME THING. AND YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU SUPPORT THIS.

The only thing. THE ONLY FUCKING THING that makes this all better is that I only joined the bandwagon a month ago. If I had invested more time in this, I would've felt bad. Now, NOW I can just go on with my life. But I feel so bad for other people, who ARE actually invested in this.

SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING FUCK I AM STILL FURIOUS!

I wish I hadn't gone up those stairs.

reminder

any updates on that kickstarter?

No

There have been no updates since Christmas Day of last year

Never forget

Why do we allow these people to write?