There's literally nothing degenerate about the truest form of love

There's literally nothing degenerate about the truest form of love

why did my sister have to be fat and ugly?

because you're weak, your bloodline's weak, and you will not survive the winter

Can't wait for Jaime to kill Cersei

why did none of their children come out retarded or deformed

so you couldn't molest her

True love is a myth, it's not even in the Bible. Only love for God

same reason Targaryens were still able to produce strong healthy offspring after thousands of years of inbreeding: GGM doesn't understand genetics

that's the smuggest poo I ever did see

>dragons, resurrections, and snow zombies are fine but if this fantasy world doesn't conform to the real-world applications of consanguineous reproduction my immersion is broken

she's older you can't molest someone older than you

Joffrey was very unstable

Aerys was insane for a reason

Because thats a lie, incest makes healthier children

t. inbred white nationalist

more like sandnigger or full blown nigger as those are the only ones who love fucking their relations for centuries.

except that Sup Forums literally argues against the biological fact that genetic diversity is a good thing

>muh hybrid vigor

It's only if the genetic material is already fucked and you need new blood to make it normal again. Doesn't apply here, other than niggers and sandnigs breeding with whites will only make the offspring of niggers and spics a bit better of than their full mudblood relatives.

My sister is hot but i would never do her, she is pure

Great argument you have there. That man is more genetically diverse and healthy than niggers, even if he is fat.

Birth defects usually don't come out until later generations of repeated incest

first generation is usually fine

>grew up with hot older sister
>watch her nude several times
>watch her in super tight shorts
>spy on her on the bathroom
>get to go through her panties any time I wanted
>have endless fap material
>feelsgoodman.exe

The whole point of the series was applying real life stuff to a fantastical setting.

>have older and younger sister
>both cute bot not particularly attracted to either
>have dreams over the last year about me fucking my younger sister

It's weird man. My subconscious is fucking with me

Marry her first then

Joffrey looked pretty inbred.

I get that too, I think it's normal

The thing about incest, it's a miracle for it to actually go well. Forget about the deformed baby argument. That's easy to avoid with condoms. But think about the actual family member you're fucking. A hot sister's probably gonna be taken, and if they're not taken, you still have their mental state to take account of. The kind of woman who would willingly fuck their brother, cousin, or whatever is gonna be fucking crazy, and you get a new string of problems. What if your sister wants to reveal your relationship to your parents or friends? What if she wants it to be a long-term thing long after the taboo appeal has faded and you're just fucking someone you don't like anymore? What if she blackmails you? The chances of your sister saying yes to incest is already low, so just think of the chances of it just being a one-time fling or something you can do on the side before it gets too weird. Because if you do get into incest, the most likely scenario is you're gonna be stuck with a crazy-ass yandere who's gonna ruin your life.

A hot sister is uncommon. A hot sister who's single is rare. A hot sister who's single and cool with committing incest is extremely rare. Now think about the odds of getting a hot sister who's single, cool with incest, and isn't crazy as sin? Even worse, each time you fuck your sister is gonna feel less alluring. That forbidden fruit aspect will fade, you grow desensitized, and the thought of fucking someone non blood related will star to sound more exotic than incest. But you won't be able to break up with your sister, because how is that gonna play out? You and her deciding to be amicable and never mentioning it during Thanksgiving dinners? Fuck that, she's gonna go even crazier and do shit that will wreck your life.

I think you seriously underestimate how much casual fucking siblings do. My sister and I fucked all through highschool. We fucked a few times in our adult life but moved on just fine once life took over.

to match you

post pics of your sis

Who else do you know honestly who has fucked their sister?

are you latino? or pinoy? I heard its common

Plenty of people I went to highschool with. These are the kind of things you don't talk about once entering adult life, but if you have similar aged teen siblings under one roof, good chance they will be fucking no matter the relation.

Mother x Son >>>>>> Brother x Sister

Gross

user, everybody at my high school talked about who they fucked all the time, but nobody mentioned fucking their siblings.

>"Half the Targaryens went mad, didn't they?... What's the saying? 'Every time a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin.'" ―Cersei Lannister[src]
>House Targaryen carries the trait for insanity in its bloodline. Over three hundred years of heavy inbreeding, marrying brother to sister whenever possible to "keep the bloodline pure," resulted in many of the medical problems seen with incest, particularly mental instability.

>the most likely scenario is you're gonna be stuck with a crazy-ass yandere

Where the fuck do I sign up?

It takes a few generations of incest to produce mutants like our friend Charles here.

Valyrian incest was supposed to be sort of different. At least with Targs, "When a Targaryen was born, the gods flipped a coin. On one side, greatness. On the other, madness"

agreed

I hope Jon cums in Arya's pussy

Angelina Jolie's brother was lucky as fuck

How many siblings do you think have fucked or done experimental shit cause of this show?

Which state are you from, by chance?

>guy had like four great-grandparents

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

It's literally stated that the 'gods throw a coin'

Implying there is a 50/50 chance of the kids coming out fucked up according to their understanding of biology.

Jeoffrey certainly was fucked up.

Incest is hot and all but you couldn't pay me enough to touch real my sister. Funny how that works.

New York.

Because you like the fantasy of incest, while the thought of actually going through with it is gross.

>The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water.

Fuck

Everyone has more than four great grandparents

Targaryens were fucking each other long before they invaded Westeros.

what about this one?

upstate & central NY is pretty much like WV

First generation incest is not a big deal.

Multiple generations is when things start to get problematic.

I agree. Too bad they had to go through so many people before consummating their love.