Miss us yet?

Miss us yet?

Actually yes. I really liked the CW Deadshot.

Somewhat, but I am happy most of you escaped the Felicityverse.

Keep running.

Never look back.

Hell no
Those aren't even costumes

Bronze tiger and deadshot were great.

This

Dig was a better Rick Flag than rick Flag.

eww no

I will never grow to like young skinny Waller.

No, even at the start the CW had huge issues of stability, that had shit to do with story mechanics and a lot to do with irl production, only Deadshot was a mainstay also...Arrow after S3...

>anything on Arrow
>worth missing
lmao

Viola Davis is better as Waller

Yeah I'm sure it would have been great to see Felicity dethrone Waller and take control of the team

I totally forgot who the guy next to Bronze Tiger was because he had that one scene in the car and that was it.

With every bullet so far.

He was a lot of fun and looking at his IMDB it was really his "breakout" role proper, and it really sucks he lost it because it would've been nice to see him in the HIVE arc--certainly would've made Season 4 a bit more tolerable. The episode with him and Diggle in the gulag is still one of my favorites.

He loved it too. And was real bummed they killed him off at the behest of Will Smith and the studio wanting there to only be one.

Holy shit Michael Jai White was on this show? As Bronze Tiger? That sounds awesome.

sounds awesome yes, but like everything else with Arrow reality of failure and missed opportunities quickly sets in.

One shitty Suicide Squad doesnt justify another.

If Suicide Squad doesn't do well it wouldn't be that hard to bring him back and just say that he was doing shit in Europe for the past season.

The fact is that the suicide squad episodes are great, even the one that deadshoot dies is good. So yeah, it sucks we lost this to get a terrible movie.

>Implying the movie versions have costumes

Is this true? There's tons of overlap at this point.

I do. You came from better times on Arrow.

The level in which he was wasted is ridiculous. He has no characterization whatsoever

No because that Waller is literally one of the worst actresses on television.

He was shit like everything CW puts out. WB sucks ass and I hate that they own DC

no not really. I mean for his short screentime, Jai's Captain Boomerang was more memorable than their Captain Boomerang. And as inaccurate as Will Smith's Deadshot was, he had more screen presence and was generally fun to watch.

None of it is true , user talking out of his ass

Eh, not really. They look so bland design-wise.

we are brothers

why did they have to kill him off? did they really think someone would mistake him for Will Smith?

You have to ask? It's Warner Brothers.

Why is Wolverine black?

Tommy, Mommy ;_;