Honestly, why does anyone like this garbage? There are no redeeming qualities...

Honestly, why does anyone like this garbage? There are no redeeming qualities. It seems like Big Bang Theory meets Family Guy. It's not funny. David Lynch's Dumbland is highbrow compared to this. It seems like Reddit: The Show. Tell me why you like this trash

Can you try to re-state your opinion without relying on buzzwords?

Not only is it funny a bunch of faggots cry about it like little bitches on Sup Forums every single day and I get to laugh at them. So it's even better. Icing on the cake. Cry moar fagget

What buzzwords? This user laid it out perfectly, but yet you had no answer.

it reminds me a little of back to the future. the sci-fi is slightly interesting. the comedy is slightly amusing. thats why.

Its fun.

Because I find it funny .... Your enjoyment of it is not necessary. Go enjoy what ever it is you enjoy and stop stressing over what other people enjoy.

Rick and Morty is entertaining, but that's all it is. It's not smart, witty, or even a "good show", it's just something you watch when you want to turn your brain off and be entertained by cheap humor.

He made zero valid points. He just said it sucked with 5 different expressions for sucked.

You faggots are taking this way show way too seriously. In the cartoon world it's an improvement over things like Family Guy, Futurama, South Park.

Go away Justin.

Look up "The Real Animated Adventures of Doc and Mharti."

PICKLE

Dumbland is pretty good t b h

Futurama is way better than this, so is golden age South Park. You're full of shit.

It's not just all funny jokes dude, there are some serious themes (existentialism, politics, etc.)

Rick and Morty, Sillicon Valley and The Simpsons(yes that includes the old episodes) are the holy trinity of reddit humor garbage.

It is!

>this shit is better than Futurama
delete your Sup Forums account

Futurama is much more Reddit than all of those.

All the "serious themes" are just Rick saying shit like
>we're all gonna die someday Morty
>we're just specks flying through the universe Morty
>life was an accident Morty
It's just cheap shitty Facebook tier quotes

Here we go again! Here we fucking go! Another retarded little autist posting another god damn rick and north thread! His little mongoloid brain thinking "maybe this time they'll get it! Today I'll teach them and they'll all finally understand that this TV show I don't even watch is objectively bad" what the fuck are you little shit-stains trying to prove? We all fucking know what you inbreds think of the show and every day the same shit "rick and north le reddit am bad show lolol" while you little fucking faggots sit stewing in your own shit like the unwashed retards you are. Holy fuck read a book, go outside, put a bullet through the brains your shit parents soaked in alcohol and meth ffs

pls. pre movie futurama was kino. some of the comedic remarks characters would subtly make in a scene were on the level on king of the hill

hi, reddit

Hey guys does anyone else think they're too smart for this cartoon designed for stoners to watch at 1am? I wake up every morning and jerk off to the fact that I am so enlightened to have realized that Rick and Morty is truly the cancer that is killing society one episode at a time.

I fucking love cocks

>they canceled athf for this

No, they're boring as fuck.

Gonna have to disagree with you there nostalgia guy.

Cocks are my bread and butter

ATHF was winding down anyway. Granted I don't think R&M is as good as prime ATHF but compared to the later seasons it's at least on par considering its a different genre and style of humor

R&M at it's best just feels like a middling episode of Futurama where they got a green light to be edgier and have graphic violence

If you don't like R&M, why do you like Futurama? What's Bender, if not an edgy 2000's character? Why are all the jokes vulgar with nudity and sex half the time? Rick and Morty at least does things with its Sci-Fi ideas while Futurama just references things like Charlie and the Chocolate factory w/ a sci fi coat of paint.

>likes Back to the Future enough to justify wasting his time on a show he finds only slightly amusing
Go back 2 reddit

>mfw I realize Sup Forums is 90% redditors

>when you're a redditor but you try to conceal your redditness by accusing other of being reddit

noice, but you need to go back

This.

I dunno how people like rickandmorty, rogue one, or baby driver.

They are pure trash.

Do you have any other argument than "Hurr Durr, go back the reddit" or are you gonna sperg until the end of the thread ?

no ur reddit

>le fun meme

Why does this show provoke such strong reactions?? Just watch it or dont, nobody cares

>why does pile of steaming shit provokes such strong emotions
you have to go back

Animation is so shit right now, we are back to 70s/80s generic toy cartoons except now it's tube people talking about poop.

Post cocks

t. reddit

That opinion right there is why people take the show too seriously. Terrible opinion, seriously, better than South Park? Better than Futurama? Good fucking joke bro.

there are two types of r+m haters, those who think that they are 2deep for the 'pop psychology' and 'fucking science bro' aspects of the show, and there are those who are just too stupid for it.

the first kind actually think that those who like it have never come across nihilism or the many worlds interpretation, they think we have not read Nietzsche or we have never conceived of a gaseous life form, or that we ourselves are not PhD scientists and computational engineers - and so we are entranced and amazed by the novelty of such topics.

these people sneer because of their presumed superiority over their projections of fans of the show.

the opposite is true, retards, we know that the r+m is recycling ideas that are hundreds of year old and we are not enticed by its novelty existentialism or pseudo science.

its just something that gives cheap laughs to turn the brain off with a nice aesthetic - anyone who can't enjoy that because of pseudointellectualism truely has my deepest sympathy.

Futurama is light years better than Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty is straight up the edgier and dumber version of Futurama all while proclaiming to be smarter.

That's some pretty dumb shit you're saying there faggot.

what a thorough refutation you have provided

>we have never conceived of a gaseous life form
Everybody farts, faggot

conceived of does not mean conceived you pleb

This too.

That show takes itself way too seriously, at least Rick and Morty only occasionally pretends to be more dramatic than it is.

I don't like something and therefore it is Reddit.

This is a completely try hard and unfunny version of Rick and Morty.

>Rick and Morty pretends to be more dramatic than it is
>Pretending to be more dramatic than it is

Go back to tumblr, reddit.

>stop not liking what I like
>tumblr gif
>....
sneed?

>R&M anywhere near Futurama
Brainlet detected. R&M is literally Futurama for stupid people.

this is a carefully crafted bait post so I'm giving you a (You)

eh it's alright

reddit does love it, but like everything reddit loves, its for the most plebian reasons

like how they all love 30 rock, then list lolsorandum kenneth as the best character

>reddit spacing
You tried, now go back.

mort*burppppppppp* morty god*burpppppppppppp* god's not realy mort*burrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppp*y

Fuck you you probably like Kung Pow Enter the Fist

This actually is a reddit show, in that only redditors think it's something deep and profound because it only scratches the surface of themes around depression that aren't just being sad.
bojack is a horrible excuse for a 'deep' depressed character that you can't relate with past a few shitty angsty one-liners. The show looks disgusting and has a bunch of hamfisted imagery that people think is deep despite not actually fucking meaning anything. the underwater episode was the only good one
I've reformatted this like ten times because it's apparently spam what the fuck

ITT: people who obsessed with what reddit likes
Honestly you people care more about reddit than people on reddit do

I think this is funny

I wish they had different people write the jokes for this show. Feels shit is cool but the jokes are mostly generic crude post-Family Guy shit. Like Bordertown or Brickleberry type shit.

Stop being so triggered by everything you fucking losers.

This site has no backbone.

>never go on reddit
>come to Sup Forums to constantly hear about reddit

>everything is GARBAGE
ok bub i hear ya
tell me a good tv show to watch

I said this before in another thread.

Rick and Morty is a pretentious show that Nilhilistic people put on a pedestal and throw a tantrum when people don't like the show and/or argue about the show.
The show is suppose to make Rick look like "an asshole but is really a cool caring grandpa that is 2deep4u" but in reality he is just an asshole who doesn't care about
killing/harming anyone else if they're not related to his ego or people he likes (execpt Jerry because he just loves to bully him for no reason). He claims god isn't real but
yet there're super powered alien (i.e. the giant head guys with not body but asses behind their heads) that can destroy planets and Rick also created a micro universe like
a literal god only to power his car. The Chink McDonards aids sauce is the most dumbest joke that R&M fans keep shitting out. It's bad enough that R&M also
spam the pickle rick joke because some reason, I stop watching the show and I ain't going to watch an episode to get a unfunny reference. The sauce was never
good in the first place, it taste like cheap sweet and sour sauce and rusted iron. Rick beats up a neo nazi in one episode even though Rick kills people on the daily basis and
fucked over Morty original universe without bothering to fix it, he just kills Rick and Morty from a similar universe then pretends everything is normal. The burping dialogue isn't real
writting, it's just annoying. Wha*buuuuuuuuurrrrrrpppppp*t if eve*buuurrrrrppp*ery wor*buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp*d actors say i*buuuuuuuurrrrrrrpppppp*s ju*buuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp*st inter*buuurrrrrrpppp*rupting bu*buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssssssssss*rps. If nothing matters then how come whenever Rick does something it effects universes. T

To be continued

This is pretty good just for entertainment value, they get a shit load of cameos as well I don't know how they do it.

>To be continued
Hurry up please

I'm from the Northwest and everyone there loves to smoke weed and watch this shitshow.

I don't think it's unfair to say that generally speaking It mostly appeals to adult children who think they're smart because they went to community college. They honestly believe this show is edgy and deep because it's nihilistic, crass and irreverent. r&m and Family Guy are probably the best proof that "adult humor" only appeals to immature people.

By itself, the show is garbage and idgaf about it. The fact that it's become a pop-cultural idol is what pisses me off.

stole ur meme lole

> Implying anyone who makes or watches this show reads Bietzsche

>RLM
Go back.

gimme dat pt 2 boi. I need my daily Sup Forums hatefuck-post

>control-F
>"reddit"
>25 matches

the absolute STATE of Sup Forums right now

>hates show
>makes daily threads drawing attention to it and thus promoting it
what did OP mean by this?

>checks trips

not today Satan

Try to watch something before you judge it.

Don't you have something better to do with your time Justin?

You're rich. Go get a prostitute or buy some mice and put them in the microwave or whatever you can do with a few hundred bucks and stop shitting up the board.

u triggered?
ha ha I bet your so triggered numale cuck reddit

Continued

When ever the show tries to be dramatic it's just cringey, at least when Duckman does it the drama has weight and it's set up to actually
care about the characters instead of the show telling you to "feel sad because this thing happening is sad scene". I feel smarter watching Mr.Pickles then I do with R&M
because I know at least the show knows that it's a raunchy show that also knows it's messages are just a joke unlike R&M where it makes raunchy jokes but tries to drive a
message seriously as if the show needs to be taken seriously as Dragnet or OG Star Trek. Even though OG Star Trek is a bit goofy it's a show built around messages it conveys
where as R&M is as if they are building a railroad but with a train running on the tracks they're still building. The guy can't even draw pupils so he just leaves it there and use the
excuse "it's an art style". The april fools episode, it's an april fools that [AS] replaced saturdays episode of Samuria Jack with a shit show. The characters are also boring, Morty and his dad
are both just idiots while the women are super duper special smart. I never seen that before except on Simpsons, Futurama, Family guy, Everyone loves Raymond, Family Matters, Doctor Who,
Down Town Abby, and every other t.v. show. Rick is completely unlikable reasons on last post I made in the second sentence. Gazorp isn't even funny, the joke is literally "Garfield is a jerk for no reason
LMAO XD UPBOAT". Ok the upboat thing didn't happened but the other part is the whole joke. They had to episode of just "le randum jokes XD" I don't know if they have anymore because I forgot and
don't want to rewatch it. Also the show has "Jerry", I hate Jerry because they use him as a strawman if they can't think of anything else to write. Rick hates Jerry for no reason other then "muh daughter is
unhappy" I guess. Why doesn't Rick help his daughters marriage instead of being buttblasted?

Part three soon

DON'T STOP user YOU'RE MY HERO RN

such a Sup Forums response

>Writing a three part essay on why you don't like a tv show because you want to prove that you're intellectually superior

Literally watched this show out of curiosity after seeing all the enraged posts here about Rick saying god isn't real.

>at least when Duckman does it the drama has weight
>muh cartoon has better feels than your cartoon
>but tries to drive a
message seriously as if the show needs to be taken seriously
[citation needed]
>while the women are super duper special smart
the only smart female character is Beth
>Rick is completely unlikable reasons on last post I made in the second sentence
>being so mad at a cartoon show you become incoherent
>the joke is literally "Garfield is a jerk for no reason
LMAO XD UPBOAT"
how is it "no reason"? it's literally just an exaggeration of the way Garfield is, i.e. a selfish asshole
> I hate Jerry because they use him as a strawman if they can't think of anything else to write
t. retard who references logical fallacies he doesn't understand
>The guy can't even draw pupils so he just leaves it there and use the excuse "it's an art style".
Yeah I'm sure the reason the pupils look like that is because the animators can't figure out how to make a dot. lmao fucking retard

This should be trolling but somehow isn't

>while the women are super duper special smart

Except both Summer and Beth have to been shown to be retarded in the same ways as the male characters almost as equally. Also, did you miss the episode with the planet run by females that shit on women and showed how retarded feminist logic was?

>Morty and his dad are both just idiots while the women are super duper special smart. I never seen that before except on every other t.v. show.

this annoys me constantly but it's also ok since the female characters aren't funny or likable and are generally antagonistic towards the male characters doing the things we want to see

A snake eating its tale.

>In Yasmin Tayag’s piece, “McDonald’s Shouldn’t Bring Back Szechuan Sauce for the ‘Mulan’ Remake,” McDonald’s fabled Szechuan sauce is blasted as disrespectful to Chinese culture, not spicy enough, and somehow connected to the United Airlines incident.

>she wrote:

"In fact, rolling out Szechuan sauce with the original Mulan was itself problematic, though critics were less aware, then, of how the film collapsed millennia of complex Chinese history and culture into a flat, oversimplified pastiche. Maybe they just cared less. Either way, it’s not surprising that the country’s elaborate cuisine and varied flavor profiles were likewise distilled into that catch-all sweet-spicy-sour Chinese condiment — the aforementioned Szechuan sauce — and served up alongside all-American chicken McNuggets."

Liberals.

Keep posting

I actually like R&M but I find it inexplicably annoying. When it's on, the TV just starts to reek of Hot Topic and Spencers, and vaporwave leaks out from somewhere. But I DID watch every episode. I want to hate fuck this show.

>millennia of complex Chinese history

everyone killed each other, starved to death by the millions and were invaded and conquered by everyone around them