Ed Sheeran deleting twitter after getting asshurt in GoT

>Ed Sheeran deleting twitter after getting asshurt in GoT

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/18/entertainment/ed-sheeran-twitter/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fngvQS_PmQ
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Symon_Silver_Tongue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've seen reports of him deleting twitter on normiebook for the last fucking month. Stop spreading bullshit you gossiping faggot

suffer the wrath of /got/ you ginger fuck. we do not forget, we do not forgive. we are the menace of a general known as /got/

>tfw realizing I'll eventually have to find out who he is

Literally who?

Based as fuck bro

TFat Irish ginger singer

>tfw he creates a new one

HAHA YEAH DUDE I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS EITHER IM A SUPER COOL OFF THE GRID SHUT-IN LIKE THE REST OF MY FELLOW 4CHANNERS

I've been asking who the fuck this person is for 3 days

i hear google can find those things these days

I don't know who he is, either, and I'm not an off-the-grid shut-in, you dumb faggot.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW Sup Forums
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED

if you live in an english speaking country and you dont know who ed sheeran is you need to get out from under your rock

trash nu-male reddit show, trash nu-male reddit singer
what is the problem here exactly?

what do alpha chads like yourself watch?

I watch plenty of Tv and shit, but I only barely know who he is. I know his name, and I know he's a pop star, but I couldn't name one of his songs, because I stay far away from top40.

The scene was kind of dumb, but I don't think it's his fault. You might as well complain about them casting well known actors. Like the high sparrow, I'm not butthurt because he's govonor Swan. I like him.

We stick to old movies, there are no TV shows for alphas at present, too much reliance on the effeminate tools of relationship drama, virtue signalling and a suspenseful mystery. Serials nowadays are mostly designed to create a loyal submissive following who can't predict outcomes or entertain themselves but once you know the shallow values of the writers, the show is highly predictable.

calm down, roastie

Best fucking post in the thread

>but I couldn't name one of his songs, because I stay far away from top40
>top 40

*people

awwww poor little rich boy deleted his twitter after receiving mean comments from neckbeards

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

I don't even know the point you're trying to make.

I like the song that says woah woah I'm in love with your body specially when he dresses as a sumo :D i also like the one with ron weasley

I don't listen to faggy pop music

I had no clue who he was til people started complaining

Fucking same here. Maybe I've heard him while out shopping or something, but I wouldn't know it. Just because you're bombarded with shit music all day doesn't mean you pay attention. Don't most people just have their headphones in anyways?

It is

why was he butt hurt exactly?
did he not get enough screen time?
I am genuinely asking

>yfw he was probably surrounded by "Yes" men
>thoughtfully put together a short song that he thought would be beautiful
>felt good about the whole cameo
>they saw the scene and thought it was beautiful and peaceful
>GoT airs
>everyone hates him and thinks he's an ugly bird fagtron

the mental itch he must be going must be delicious

Alphas watch kino shows like House Of Cards

I only knew him because of this song of the hobbit
it was great
youtube.com/watch?v=2fngvQS_PmQ

you stay away from people, and that's why you don't know ed sheeran. i don't listen to top 40 but i know who katy perry is

>The scene was kind of dumb

I didn't mind it, shows sometimes need these scenes to balance out the grimdark. Maybe it would get a better response as a mid-end season scene but I understand they have lots to go through.

Maybe he was the reason the Hobbit movies fucking sucked

You have to be 18 to post here kid.

No you won't. He deleted his twitter.

But I'll tell you anyway. He's some musician that Sup Forums hates because he's gay.

comparing this guy (even though I acknowledge he is not a complete nobody) to kathy perry is a bit too much

WE DID IT Sup Forums

The song is from the books, doofus

I don't stay away from peole at all, and I know who KP is. I am in my mid thirties though, so maybe that has something to do with it. I actually had a party for the premiere. I think only half of us knew who he was.

I'm 26 god damn years old, work 60 hours a week, and make 150k a year and spend my free time with friends.

I don't know who this faggot is, you absolute faggot.

Go fuck yourself, not everyone is a dumb Murican retard who gives a fuck about ''''''''''''singers'''''''''''''''

Literally nobody listens to ed sheeran other than little girls.

He's not even played on the radio

No, it isn't.

Yes it fucking is. It sounded familiar, then I looked it up. I had forgotten all about this plot where Tyrion had Bronnkill the bard
>awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Symon_Silver_Tongue