What is the strongest islamic country and why is it Turkey?

What is the strongest islamic country and why is it Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyWX8Z8KwIQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_campaigns_of_Suleiman_the_Magnificent
m.n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Politik/d/8974044/hunderttausende-kurden-koennten-nach-deutschland-kommen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WzPguWx7e40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iran would send you guys home crying without breaking a sweat

Iran

Saudi Arabia

Kys cockroach

>Strongest islamic country
>Secular as fuck and willing to defend that.

I seriously hope the see erdogan for the islam pushing fuck he is and depose him with a real show this itme

Though their armies are similar in size, Turkey holds a significant advantage in total aircraft (1639 vs 992), helicopters (629 vs 232) and armored vehicles (8532 vs 1550). Turkey's annual defense budget is also nearly three times as great ($18 billion vs $6 billion). This reflects the much more advanced weaponry that Turkey receives from their NATO allies as opposed to Iran's aging hardware.
Okay

UK

Yeah but your army is basically a giant money laundering scheme like most armies in the region

Plus Turks are just cuckolds in general

Enjoy your caliphate btw :^)

France

>having imaginary friends

>falling for the individualism meme

Iran allows transgenders to stop homo.

Pakistani's under 30 are kciking Islam to the kerb

I'm aware of this and my money is still on Iran. Their leadership in both politics and military is far smarter than yours and that's worth more than all your technological advantages,

>Plus Turks are just cuckolds in general
Where is that coming from? I would never let anyone fuck my wife in front of me.

Do you also allow transgenders so there's no homo?

he's trolling

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH
ALLAHU EKBER
ISLAM CONQUERED ISTANBUL AS OUR PROPHET HZ.MUHAMMAD(SALAHALLU ALAYHI VA SALAM) PREDICTED IT
WE WILL CONQUER RUSSIA JUST LIKE ISTANBUL FOR THE GLORY OF THE ALL-MERCIFUL
FREE FALESTINE
FREE UYGHURISTAN
MAKE DUA FOR THE LIONS IN CHECHENIA

I can send you the tape. Your presence would be disturbing anyway.

Would you fuck somebodies elses wife in front of him?

>who has the most down sydrome and why is it Turkey?
Ftfy

>Where is that coming from?

he meant you're letting erdogan fuck your country up the ass and turning it into every other islamic shithole.

>what is the best looking log of shit
wew lad, like it makes a fucking difference

Pisslam is shit. Repent and become Christian.

Must of been good times when the UK owned Kuwait, UAE, Egypt, Palestine, Aden

so youve installed blinds in your cuckshed?

We shot down the "Great Russia"s plane and they couldn't do shit. What could a bunch of smelly dumb iranians do to us? We are stronger than you think. We can win wars without technology but with our faith and chivalry alone.

Turks are based, but they need to leave Islam.

They crashed your economy and Erdogan went crawling back to Putin begging for forgiveness.

Fuck you

Germany, hands down. Still has western trained military. The second they sell off their training grounds and courses for used bmws and white girls, they will go full jihad and train on the best set of monkey bars they can find. Then yah, Turkey will probably stand strongest.

You are talking like Ottoman Empire, the greatest islamic empire was not once one of the biggest empires amongst the romans, etc. If they partially ruled the world at some point while they were ruled by the rules of Islam, why can't we do so again?

I hear the muzzies that went to Germany were eating pork sausages and drinking beer, did I miss hear?

germany.

They are no longer Muslims then

You actually have to conquer these territories again and you don't have the economic or manpower advantage that Anatolia once had. Every political faction is slowly turning to Tehran, how have you not seen this? Turkey is left with Azerbaijan and KDP, but even KDP is turning to Tehran now

Does the Islam bible explain why pork and beer is haram? Just curious

Excellent post

and you are proud of that?

Islam isn't what made you great

Depends on what sort of strengths we are talking about.

It was
Fethis Mehmet and Süleyman were, not Mustafa Kemal

You mean the Quran and no it doesn't

Alcohol was very popular in the middle east up until just a few centuries ago. They banned it because people were abusing it and now it's mainstream Islam.

I've read the Quran and the quote pertaining to pork just says its forbidden to eat the flesh or drink the blood of swine. It doesn't give a reason but I've asked muslims and they tell me different reasons. One girl told me that pork is unhealthy for you and she asked me to stopped eating it and a guy told me that Allah forbids it because it's delicious and he wants muslims to drive their self discipline or something a long those lines

India

I am pretty sure its france

It doesnt explain. But back then there was no pork and wine in Arabia because of its climate. Arabs were importing them from Byzantine Empire. Muhammad just wanted to harm Byzantines by forbidding imports of these goods. Pork was already forbidden in the Jewish stories. Muhammad was telling people his version of stories.

They were Turks, sons of Turan, their genius and leadership had nothing to do with Islam. You're a fool if you believe that.

Suadi

Come on bro ...

Yeah it was the fucking serbs greeks and bulgatians they used as jannisaries to do the work they couldn't even when outnumbering their enemy 50:1. The only reason it gained any ground was because of the sheer amount of cockroaches involved. No brilliant millitary strategy, just manlets needing 5 halflings to take down a bosnian man and then claiming it a triumph when the 6th beheads him. Ottoman turkey is the meme of the middle ages mate.

abandon this pragmatic religiosity thinking desu. you shouldn't rationalize your way into religion. religion isn't logical. salam.

Süleyman is a cuck tho. The greatest Sultan of Ottomans was Selim I.

sorry mr frogman, just a bit a banta m80

>daily reminder that Turkey is not a muslim country
>daily reminder that Turkey is a secular country

>gets BTFO'd by the houties
youtube.com/watch?v=FyWX8Z8KwIQ

As much of a meme as Syria's "moderate" terrorists.

Y'all need Ataturk.

I thought pork wouldve been forbidden because they dont have the proper holding facilities to store meat which couldve made people sick.

ew pork

You're forgetting Erdogan purged the military of thousands of people/commanders so you'll need 10 years to bring it back to it's pre-coup strength.

There are turks who will kill you for saying that

if most of your people believe in allah than you're a muslim country. just because there are a few ataturkboos doesn't mean you're secular.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_campaigns_of_Suleiman_the_Magnificent

this

I donno, Egypt seems to be pretty based also.

Porks great m8. Bacon, sliders, smoked pork, roast pork. You fellas are missing out

Iunno Mr. Roach, Saudi Arabia and Iran would definitely be on top, Britain as well if you go by modern standards.

You were strong because of Ottoman Empire but your leadership isn't as strong as it used to be. That's what normally happens, look at Germany.

strongest islamic military beaten by civilians

> omer elbashir is a war criminal

Fucking idiot what do you know about Turkish law and constitution of Turkey. There were much more strict secularism in Turkey than revolutionary France. Majority of those laws are still in effect.

Isl*mists have unchecked power this is why Turkey leans to dark ages.

Egypt isn't officially islamic though, Morsi was jailed and all his supporters shot dead and/or jailed.

ALLAHU FUCKBAR

you will lose Achmed

I just read a few minutes ago a headline "hundreds of thousands kurdish refugees could come to germany"

m.n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Politik/d/8974044/hunderttausende-kurden-koennten-nach-deutschland-kommen.html

Pic related what was and will be their fate.

>a few ataturkboos

you mean at least 30 million

Pakistan, they have nukes
Indonesia have the numbers

>Isl*mists have unchecked power this is why Turkey leans to dark ages.
Exatly. Erdogan has aggressively been pursuing his policy of Islamization, rolling back secular laws and replacing them with Islamic alternatives one at a time over the years while also using the power of goverment to promote Islam. Between 2002 and 2013 your government built seventeen thousand mosques. You cannot possibly look at that and consider your nation a secular one.
In another decade or so you will be on par with Saudi Arabia. I hope you enjoy your 14th century shithole.

either Saudis or iran are not turkey

>They were Turks, sons of Turan
*cringe*

Türklük gurur ve şuuru islam ahlak ve fazileti

I see a couple of muslim countries comparable with economic strength, military and overall strength.
But between Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia only the latter seems the most stable at the moment so I would go for Iran, also they are on the winning side in Syria.
Don't know about Indonesia though, except for that it's huge and muslim.

It's Iran. After sanctions are lifted just wait for 5-10 years and they will rise.

>t. sand nigger rapefugee in germany

This desu senpai

kürt köpekler

>you mean at least 30 million
That still leaves a majority Muslim population, even if we assume all of those people are atheists (which obviously they aren't). A country having a dominant religion and being secular are not mutually exclusive.

We're a secular country as well, but we're still considered by large to be a Christian country.

>K*rdish dog
You have no idea what you are talking about you subhuman new world diaspora
Freaking cuck, I will slaughter every Kurd and every one who denies our religious heritage

>mfw i was listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=WzPguWx7e40 and opened your gif.

I'm not familiar with the Kurdish story.

I know Turkey hates them, but why??

Mountain roach detected.

Only a Kurd would cringe at our true origins, we do not belong to Islam.

Pakistan, for the sole purpose that they're to only ones with nukes. Now if Iran got some nukes too, then we can talk.

Turkey made the best video game.

It isnt possible in Islam. A muslim country clearly means a country is ruled according to sharia.

There is no "give to Caesar what is Caesar's in Islam. This might be confusing but a secular country cant be muslim country.

Because they behave like animals
Just like Kemalists desu, both of them are weak and crashable

wtf I hate Mount and Blade now.

Turkey is a secular country.

I never cringes at Turkdom you autist
But denying Islam as a Turk means that you are denying 800 years of glorious history
My ancestors became Müslüman because they WANTED so, there was no person who forced them

>islamic
>has secular coup attempts

yeah. fuck off munafiq