Does your theater have Cinema Ninjas?

Does your theater have Cinema Ninjas?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/entertainment-arts-19622445/cinema-ninjas-to-silence-naughty-film-goers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

still my waifu

i think that was in one of those countries with no guns

that is correct
don't have to worry about plastic knives either

I'm intrigued, what is this?

bbc.com/news/av/entertainment-arts-19622445/cinema-ninjas-to-silence-naughty-film-goers

if that idea was implemented in america it would be utter chaos. a ninja would end up getting killed by some black kids

>Volunteer Catherine Small is one of the team of unpaid ninjas who dress up in anonymous black body suits and monitor screenings at the cinema.
>she does it for free

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Damn where was my fucking cinema ninja when i needed one

This dumb bitch pulled off her heels, then put them on the empty seat beside me
>her feet stank like rotten cheese farts
>she kept looking at me, with her stinky feet in my direction, the aircon was blowing it in my direction
>very uncomfortable and started feel nauseous, immediately stopped eating my xl sized popcorn
>10 mins into the movie i couldn't hold it anymore had to leave to vomit because of the stink
>She put her feet down as i tried to walk over
>I tripped on her feet
>Head landed near the stench
>I throw up on her stinky ass feet

I'd be more concerned about an unbalanced shitheel with a gun, niggers will just punch you in the face

This is my fetish.

in america audiences are boisterous, they like to cheer along as if it was a sporting event. lots of hysterical laughter at inappropriate moments, like when some woman is being battered on-screen. then there are black families, which are a complete game-changer. they are absurd to the point that it's enjoyable, and you end up watching their reactions rather than the film. i was fortunate enough to be next to a huge black family when i saw revenge of the sith with friends. they yelled comments throughout the entire film, and as is usually the case, the white people are too intimidated to confront them. but they are an amazing addition to any film experience, they say the funniest things

>"I TOL' YOU THAT NIGGA WAS EVIL!"
>"HOW YOU GONE THROW HIM OUT THE WINDOW?"
>"DAWN DO IT ANAKIN! DAWN DO IT!"
>"I TOL' YOU ALL THAT WAS THE EMPEROR!"
>"nigga just dropped her ass hahahahaha"

does the kinoplex have this?

She's the one that gives blowjobs to VIP ticket holders, right??
if any doujin artists are here you better get on this shit ASAP

Robert doesn't allow them anymore. They always seem to make the designated shooter panic ahead of schedule. Have to let the patrons enjoy at least half of the feature presentation before bullets start flying.

no but it does have foldable seats

Is this the start of the European kinoplex meme as opposed to the US cinema experience? So far all we have is ninjas giving blowjobs to VIP clients.

Is this what happens when you book the cinema for a private party?

If so I'm rethinking the cost / benefits.

Free movies