Toys for the Last Jedi

Toys for the Last Jedi

Not sure if this one is real but why is Snoke a human here?

If he's supreme why doesn't he have black olives?

he literally is goldmember

>a golden bathrobe

The fuck?

there's no fucking difference between those stormtroopers

You have to take the helmet off. the Sergeant has clearly seen some shit.

Ok this isn't funny anymore. Why does everyone hate Rey?

Driver looks more amazing every time I see more images of him

literally a Mary Sue self insert for Kathleen Kennedy

One has the cloth pauldron. But yeah they're the same, which is kind of the point of a uniform.

She's an action hero for little girls, but little girls don't want action heroes. They want Barbie.

>Do a golden bathrobe search on google
>Image of snoke comes up
not making this shit up

Oh I see it now, like the ones on Tatooine.

Can't wait for my co-worker to complain about there not being enough Rey toys again.

This. Why Disney keeps pushing for female leads when girls don't give a shit

I tolerate her and I'm willing to give it time, but at the moment she's an insufferable mary sue who everyone instantly loves in the story, and manages to replace the role of three separate characters (Luke, Leia and Ha) leaving the rest of the cast with fucking nothing to do.

>two 3 inch figures of Rey, 1 with her in her clothing at beginning of film and 1 with her clothing near end of film
>A 6 inch of Rey
>A plastic 12 inch of Rey
>A Hot Toys poseable figure of Rey
>Rey Pop vinyl
Where does your co-worker live?

Mean while there was no Luke figure released apart from a re-release of him from Empire Strikes Back (the Hot Toys 12 inch doesn't count cos that took a year to come out after movie was released).

You had to buy the 12 inch Hot Toys version of Finn to get him with a lightsaber. Despite him having a lightsaber on the poster, you cannot find him with one in 3 inch or 6 inch size

exactly.

Primary Star Wars fans are straight white males.

Out of the two new movies to be released there is not one new protagonist who is a straight, white male.

Don't give me the whole trying to expand the fanbase bs. SW has been around for like 40 years, the fanbase is engrained and it has turned it into the multibillion dollar phenomenon it is.

Now I just feel like I'm slowly being alienated by this thing I love.

When the Han Solo movie bombs they'll go "see, nobody wants white males to play leads anymore!"

Really makes you think.

He lives in the US, he was just being a whiny cunt because anytime he went into Target, there was only the 6 inch Rey. I don't think he ever went online or checked other stores.

They really need to fire the costume designer for these outfits, they look like something straight out of game of thrones. Kylo looks like a broke ass John Snow that was stretched in character creator to make him taller. Also why is Rey still wearing layered rag clothing? She's no longer on a desert planet, even luke switched to more practical clothing once he left tatoooine.

Rey should be wearing something like pic related.

>Kylo looks like a broke ass John Snow that was stretched in character creator to make him taller

Oh no there's an evil BB-8. Such creativity

I didnĀ“t like TFA but man, they look so great in this picture.

Did you really expect to find a black guy less than 12 inches?

It would look better if Phasma had her helmet on.

It'd be better if she didn't exist.

Who's the one on the left? A new character?

99c seems really freakin cheap for a box of cereal

Nothing makes me want to eat a big bowl of cereal like a picture of a sweaty woman.

>Primary Star Wars fans are straight white males.
Not anymore sweetie, time to wake up and take another look at the demographic around you.

That's in Britbong money

You work with children?

Where are the birds at tho?

It's from a ghetto 99 cents store.

What accessories would the Sup Forums actions figure come with?

>Fruity flavored
>Marshmallows
>Other natural flavors

Who do they think they're fooling?

>luke doesn't have his green lightsaber
this confirms my suspicions then
luke is the villain of the trilogy. while visiting the first sith temple he had an epiphony that true balance can only be found when the jedi and sith both cease to exist. he returns to find that his nephew kylo has left with snoke, an old family friend. having only confirmed his recent findings, that even his own students could be lead astray he took to the training hall and slayed them all just before one child, rey, stood against him and destroyed his lightsaber. he lifted her to choke her but had a last minute change of heart, seeing that she absolutely beemed with the force. this was a special child. he took her to ach-to and abandoned her, hoping she would forget about the force and then he himself went into exile to let the force die with him

>Mom!! Please get me the Rey figure!

said no child ever

Damn that would be something. Too bad Disney would never take a risk that big. They're gonna turn it into a story where Rey the GODDESS restores Luke the loser's lost faith by being A LITERAL GODDESS THAT'S PERFECT AND GETS SHIT DONE INSTEAD OF MOPING LIKE LOSER LUKE.

I bought a Rey funkopop and I didn't even like TFA that much

you admit that you are a child or just retarded?

Action figures aren't for children.

Did you buy it to hot glue it? That's the only reasonable explanation

It's criminal that Luke doesn't have his awesome green lightsaber.

It's barely noticeable, but the Sergeant has a shoulder pad on his right shoulder.

this is so stupid that I think Disney might actually do it

I want Gwendoline Christie's big feet smothering my face as she wears that armor and smugly look down at me.

I'm not talking about the "omg I love le Star Warz TFA is the best, I've never seen the rest but the old ones aged like crap and the prequels sucks!"

I'm talking about the people that read the supporting material and are invested in the universe. Not the fucking "nerds" who pretend they like it because its the "in" thing.

Fuck, im sorry for how autistic this sounds. Star Wars is the only link I have left to the inner kid in me.

get off 4chin little girl

>he took her to ach-to and abandoned her

why was she on jakku then

Retards.
My little cousin loves Rey and she's a girl.

Americans, which isn't very hard.

>villain
>not a white male
What year do you think it is

>No green lightsaber
You couldn't play as Luke in LEGO Force Awakens. I assumed it was because that would have spoiled that he still had it.
Unless it's because he has a red lightsaber now.

I wanna hot glue the rey action figure

Zig E Starbase and Paint Chips Jr. from Last Jedi. Looks fucking awesome!!

Gonna grow into a tranny or butch lesbian raging feminist.

I wonder if those trips will save you from being ostracized by everyone in this toxic board for saying that

>No Luke's lightsaber
So, what did they mean by this?
>Luke has a new secret spoiler lightsaber
>Luke doesn't fight with his lightsaber in all the movie

On the other hand, I hope Rey creates a new one. I would love a yellow saber on screen

(((Who))) could be behind this?

>"white" males

Why aren't lego guys yellow anymore?

>jews aren't white except for when they provide advancements in science, technology, etc

POttery

Uh you mean Israelis who are proper semites and not Ashkenazi ones which Israel sees as a scourge?

how stupid that the tall woman is just a normal person underneith..

they could have made her look different.

>Ashkenazi ones which Israel sees as a scourge?
source: my ass

Overpowered & has no flaws, makes her training with Luke pointless honestly

Even Anakin "Chosen One" Skywalker in the shitty prequels had flaws which he had to overcome

>pulls the string on the Luke figure
>"It's time old white men like me stepped aside and made way for the future."
>pulls string
>"Our galaxies are full of too many people like me. Wouldn't it be so much better if guys like myself would just step aside and let people of other races populate the galaxies, Rey?"

yo what the fu-

I'm not him but as an Israeli it is true.

i'm not you but as the prime minister of israel, you're wrong

>le black colour BB8

For fucks sake.

Currently serving my 2 years. What previous user said is true. Are you even Jewish?

>c
>britbong
>not p

but we're all little girls here user

fucks your dumbass problem. You know there were black and multi-colored versions and TOYS for those versions for the OG star wars right?

its fucking FIVE MONTHS UNTIL THE FUCKING MOVIE COMES OUT DISNEY

FUCK OFF

He's pretty hot in Girls. no homo.

I only know one thing.... The Jedi must end

But not before we milk the fuck out of lukes likeness for monetary value

he obviously has a red one or duel wields red and green. i also 100% guarantee he uses force lightning

No, captain trash compactor

They'll never make Luke the villain. It is worse than that. He is a coward and a loser who lost hope and went into hiding. It's a complete destruction of the original character. You can thank the cynical jews that made this. They always hated George for doing an optimistic movie. Kasdan wanted some bittersweet ending for ROTJ, with some major character like Han Solo dead but George told him to fuck off, everyone survived and they win over the Empire. Cynical jews don't like this. They want you to think that evil prevails.

and giant spiders

>NO HOMO THO

You fell for very obvious b8

Star Wars the last jedi will be the last Star Wars movie I'll ever gave a FUCK!

BUY MY IDOL OR TASTE THE SWEET BITE OF DEATH

cause the empire is a white supremacist organization

Regular sets lego guys are yellow. Licenced lego (SW, Marlel, pirates from caribin) are flesh-coloured.

Sup Forums feels threatened over a fictional character that collectively reminds them of Stacey who has long beat up and rejected them for being spergs that aren't good at anything. Some pretty good pottery on Disney's part.

Snoke is a little guy confirmed.

About fucking time I've been waiting for Old Luke since TFA.

>a hairline to surpass Darth Vader

>Luke no longer uses a lightsaber
>he has become so powerful and wise with the Force that he overwhelms his enemies with knowledge and understanding through the Force until they no longer wish to fight

muy bueno

Also daily reminder that thanks to Disney we'l never EVER EVER see a Han, Leia, Chewy, and Luke group hug reunion.

You can thank Carrie for that, too.

You're a terrible person