Castlekino

Say what you will about Castlevaina series as a whole, this fucking moment was pure kino hands down. This was the longest clip I could find of the scene. Apparently the person who uploaded it was forced to cut because of Netflix. I recommend at least skipping to episode 4 to see the full church scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=RvGejozBe-g

LE EVIL CHURCH

LE U ARE THE REAL DEMONS

LE EDGY SATANISM

LE MUH WIFES DEATH ALLOWS ME TO CONDEMN AN ENTIRE COUNTRY OF INNOCENTS TO DEATH

pure reddit trash

In a world where Dracula and demons are real, wouldn't burning people you suspect of being witches actually make sense though?

This is why no one likes you

Imagine thinking that anime is cool because of a misplaced sense of nostalgia and a refusal to grow up

Sure if you want Dacula to murder you

*whips you*
DIE MONSTER

WOW AMAZING ANIME IS THE FUTURE GUIZZZ ITS SO LE BADASS AND DEEP HEHE SHOULD I PISS IN HIS WINE XDDDD

this isn't anime you kike.

I like some anime, not much though

Is this literally why Sup Forums is trashing it? Mad Sup Forums idiots taking everything too literally? I hate SJWs as much as anyone but if you are butthurt about the portrayal of priests jesus fucking christ you are as bad as them

This show is comfy as fuck

This isn't anime faggot
All western

OP is Catholic faggot. I'm not some Jew who can't take criticism. And besides the demon was 100% right. The Bishop was a thug was plotting to use the Dracula crisis to advance his ranking in the church. No true man of God would think like this.

>castlevania isnt nip

dumb poltard

cringey hamfisted dialogue, overused fantasy tropes, terrible pacing, ebic drinking swearing Game of Reddit antiheroes

The animation is lacklustre, and the budget shoestring shows in the last episode

*throws holy water at you*
FLEE FROM THIS LAND, HELL SPAWN

>And besides the demon was 100% right
>OP is Catholic faggot

Just LOL, simply E-P-I-Q-U-E my frfiend, I doff my fedora at you, good day sir

>No true man of God would think like this
Stop LARPing as a christian

Source material is of a japanese video game but that doesn't make this anime you fucking retarded pedo Sup Forums poster.

>Stop LARPing as a christian
So should you.

>a japanese video game

fuck off to Sup Forums, thanks, we have an entire board to keep your pedophilia contained

I agree though, it's not kino it's cliche.

>(you)

why are weebposters so defensive and insecure?

It's comfy precisely because it's traditional, was a bit hamfisted at the start with dracula's reasoning and shit but that only made it seem more old school and thus more comfy.

>terrible pacing
It's nobody's fault that your attention span is as tiny as your dick. The pacing went as fast as it needed to go, can't have your explosions and cheap fight scenes every damn minute

>Game of Reddit antiheroes
This is literally no argument whatsoever, Belmont is as Belmont has always been

Perhaps you'd be better off watching "Into the Badlands", exaggerated, cheap fighting scene extravaganza with reddit dialogue at every corner

Kill yourself

But I wasn't LARPing! I believe in God.

The whole point of the Castlevania lore is that occult shit isn't even that bad and it's the part where you fight scientific progress that causes the problems.

Dracula is just a normal supergenius count until people kill his wife while trying to usurp him and steal/destroy his technology and he goes full Vlad the impaler. Then he calms down for a while when he meets his second wife but they kill her too so he says fuck it and forms a compact with satan

Animation is korea-tier.

Castlevania is the video games, this shit is just Dracula: b-class animation.

Leave it to a full blown kinoturd to have complete shit taste in everything

>correct someone on their retardation

"why are you so sensitive waah ;_; let me talk shit and be a tard in peace!!!!"

Its a western animation
Just stating facts

>It's comfy precisely because it's traditional, was a bit hamfisted at the start with dracula's reasoning and shit but that only made it seem more old school and thus more comfy.

>traditional
>shit storytelling
>traditional

lmoa, there's nothing traditional about any of this turbo cringe, in fact, most kino is "traditional", so this low-brow Game of Thrones BUT ANIME shlock for the modern audience is exactly what it is, pleb fodder to be slurped from the trough of pure dogshit

>The pacing went as fast as it needed to go
No, the pacing was all over the place and crammed into a hamfisted, generic vidya game cutscene with about as believeable interactions and relationships as a charitable jew.

Look, if you want to eat with the big boys you need to put up with our standards, and so far, man-children entertainment has failed to deliver

>Belmont is as Belmont has always been
You sound like you are referencing a character in mediums of work like fiction, but you actually refer to a generic vidya game antihero for neckbeards playing DnD to self-insert into. Smart, nihilistic, and with a WICKED sense of humor

castlecucks on SUICIDE watch

Belmont is more like a Han Solo you fucking idiot, nothing edgy about him whatsoever. Unless of course you decided to expand the definition of edgy to be everything you aren't capable of being, brave, competent and willing to save others. You sound like you are projecting your fantasies a bit there faggot

>No, the pacing was all over the place
Your whole sentence is just a bunch of shit splattered out of your ass, so because you give no examples I will disagree with you and I will be right

>turbo cringe
>keeps talking about game of thrones like it's in any way related

I think you should go back to watch Game of "Reddit", as you so call it