This is my confession

I can't stop being a CTR shill. I can't stop correcting the record. At first, it was just ironic shitposting, going along with the ruse and the paranoia. Laughing at faggots. But then I realized you morons will ALWAYS reply seriously to anyone pretending to be pro-Hillary. It's the easiest way to get 320+ replies. All I have to do is say "FUCK DRUMPF" and BOOM -- 300 replies. That's how incredibly retarded and pathetic you faggots are. You're so beside yourselves with insecurity after the last week of CTR memes, you're even calling each other CTR shills for being pro-Trump. I admit, sometimes that's me doing that, because I gotta take shitposting to the next level and keep it fresh, but you guys did it unironically first and that gave me the idea.

I hope all of you die of cancer.

;^)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait...you're trolling? On Sup Forums?

No fucking way.

Did your mum get scared?

>he does it for free

don't forget your chicken tendies

Thanks for correcting the record.
Wtf I like mums now.
Wtf I like free shit now.

Jokes on you, I enjoy my anger, cyka blyat

Your mom get's 320+ replies when she sends out her craiglist add for free pussy.

Feel the pain.

wtf I like moms pussy now
wtf I'm angry now

Shut up CTR shill

Some of us want Shrillery to win too, so that she tries to take the guns.

If there is gonna be war, let it be in my time, and not my wife's sons time...

Same. Thread slider here

wow what a troll

you got us good man

can you teach me how to troll like you???

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>actually being retarded is legit
>pretending to be retarded is the problem
typical Sup Forums

>A meme that is about as old as Sup Forums gets used
>This newfag doesn't know it
what is this like your second week here

I really want a Russian boyfriend to aggressively fuck my chink self until I'm unconscious

Are you being serious or sarcastic?

You already made a thread like this Lynch yourself.

Easy for you to say - your country is not on the verge of civil war over this shit.
If some Soros funded "liberal" was beating Putin in the polls, you wouldn't be as amused

There you go.
Now don't fuck up like that again

>proxybitch shill
sage

>someone tells you you're too retarded to see thru a ruse
>you accuse him of being retarded for show
>I shit on you for the obvious
>you think I didn't get the joke
jokes on you friendo

Your newfag is still showing.
So are you now pretending too retard?

>buzzwords and wet huffing noises
You don't actually speak English, do you?

>guy admits he's baiting you all, but you never see thru it
>accuse his admission of being bait
wew holy fuck

thats so cute

monkeys are pretty cute

Is this you?

>loosers

no that's actually me. all those "leaks" from Reddit admitting to conspiracies against 4pol from last year were mostly me. I made these "just got paid by CTR" screencaps too.

if Sup Forums is a microcosm of the Internet, and you can come here, make up some story with a minimum of "evidence", get everyone hyped up about something being true, then it becomes almost a religious faith that false facts are true... just imagine what's happening to the world because of the Internet...

we could be ruled by ayylmaos right now, and they could convince us we weren't... think about it

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

and this makes you feel good about yourself? Have you so little in your life? Sad!

>1 post from this ID