cool

>using armor
>ever
LMAO
>be n*bleman
>hehe so much better than peasants ;)
>peasants have enough of your shit
>pick up flails, create billhooks and fuck your shit up
>b-but muh armor that costed over 9000 shekels!
>get fucked up by a farmer with a pointy stick that costed 2 shekels

bathpost

I lige grossbows

everyone does

I wonder why people even bothered with any melee troops once crossbows became widely used. I know we didn't.

>all cav army
my nigga
the only proper way to play TW games

oh yeah I went to war with oda and my daimyo died fun very fun

The most faggot weapon ever
>line up a shot
>miss
>now you need two hours to reload meanwhile the enemy can just walk up to you
>b-b-but muh armor piercing
armor was mostly worn by knights, which were moving fast around on their horses, so you had better chance of hitting them with several shots per minute with longbow than one shot per hour with crossbow
did i also mention crossbows are heavy as fuck, hard to carry, almost impossible to fix for a regular peasant once they broke down, and they did break down pretty often because of the huge stress on the construction
meanwhile bows weight about as much as a stick, heave easiest maintenance possible, and are easy as hell to operate

not sure if serious or actual question of this level of retardation.

dont worry my fast starts tommorow. Only Zlovak started yesterday

you need to git gud

go ahead monkey tell me why even use melee infantry instead of crossbowmen

im trying to git gud but yari wall is broken :^)

>bows
>easy as hell to operate
nigga you had to train for years to use bow properly, meanwhile crossbows are literally a point and shoot deal

>*blocks your path*

>*raughs*
>*uses yari wall*

>meanwhile the enemy can just walk up to you
he can't because there are other crossbowmen around

you are supposed to charge from behind not the front
cav in warhammer is not as effective as it was in previous titles, but cav only bretonnia is still legit viable on legendary

hey fatty, how much potassium should i take daily once it's time to take it?
i bought 100*50mg potassium tablets, and the /fast/ OP says you should take 4700mg max a day, so am i supposed to down 94 pills a day max? that sounds retarded, what do?

>put arrow in bow
>pull the string back
>release
vs
>pull the string back using pulley
>attack string to the hook
>put specially designed arrow in specifically designed hole
>use the mechanical lever to release the string

Of course aiming takes practice, as it does in any other projectile-based weapon, but crossbow had ten times more complicated system of function

>armor was mostly worn by knights, which were moving fast around on their horses

Actually knights fought on foot 99% of time. Heavy cavallry charges were reserved for fights that took place in the open field on solid ground, and even then it was only the initial attack to break apart the enemy formation, knights would get down from their horses immediately after the assault because the horse can't move much surrounded by enemy troops and additionally it might panic or get cut down by foot soldiers.

several factions most powerful units are cavs tho.
Hammer and anvil always works.
Or blob and nuke

>nigga you had to train for years to use bow properly
meme

>not playing archer only England in M2:TW

what a bunch of faggots

>? that sounds retarded, what do?
it sounds retarded because it is retarded.
You can take your 94 pills daily or one teaspoon of potassium chloride that I told you to buy retard.

You got scammed desu

what a retarded statement, which shit video game you took this ''knowledge'' from?

since im fucked and lost shingen im going to play another clan on legendary this time

I think most of difficulty from operating bows came from the fact that you had to be quite strong for a malnourished peasant to draw a war bow
Crossbows were a preferred weapon of towns militia because of how easy it was to operate one effectively, unlike bow which required high physical strength and training

fuck, i guess i will put them aside for when i am done with fasting and just working out, i am gonna look for some KCl then

Otomo
slaughter jap peasants with superior PORTUGUESE infantry

I dont have otomo, I have hattori and ikko ikki though

>tfw unlocking nightborne RIGHT FUCKING NOW
feelsgood

>dancing in a club with a girl
>it's a slow song
>she rests her head on my shoulder
>accidentally step on her foot
>she says "really?"

bit embarrasing lads, didn't even know her name

everything you wrote is pure bullshit and it's clear you know fuck all about history
>malnourished peasant
maybe in Warhammer, peasant lives weren't as bad as most people think, not in the middle ages at least
>Crossbows were a preferred weapon of towns militia because of how easy it was to operate one effectively
Genoese crossbowmen were such a town militia
>unlike bow which required high physical strength and training
not every bow is british longbow

did you love her?

gib link where you bought KCl, noone cares about your wow blogposts

No, i'm not autistic enough to fall in love with every girl that shows me a tiny bit of affection

This whole post is one big what

First of all, decisive most of battles took place in open field on a solid ground, since it was considered the only proper way to fight (attached wiki citation)
Secondly, the horse gave the knight higher ground advantage, which comes really in handy, if you're smashing your big-ass axe into some no-armor peasants. Also the horses were trained to maintain discipline, and even though i agree that in long-term battles they usually got down from their horses eventually, knight charge was so decisive weapon that 90% of battles didn't really continue once it went down.
Beautiful example of this are the hussite wars, when the knights tried charging the weagons over and over again, because they had no other way of fighting. Noblemen rich enough to buy full body plate armor usually wasn't really keen on getting into formation with 50 other no-name knights.

i think i love her

forgot the citation
bonus points if anybody recognizes the battle

I posted it yesterday

you dont belong here

>bonus points if anybody recognizes the battle
I remember reading about it when I was researching on how the Habsburgs came to the possession of all their possessions

which country out of the V4 has the lowest cost of living?

>sitting on a train
>catch a glance of qt sitting few seats away from me
>imagine how we start talking, how i invite her out, how we start dating, move in together, find stable jobs, get children
>getting up at my stop
>see that she has bf sitting next to her
>suicidal thoughts ensue

>many of them suffered from circulatory failure and were not able to move

DEX > STR

This was unironically most important battle in Habsbourg history. If they lost it, they would likely never be anything else than irrelevant swiss counts.

Forgot pic

>tfw the battle was supposed to happen two years earlier, when Ottokar was twice as strong as Rudolf
>it didn't happen because fucking Vršovci rebelled and Ottokar had to pull back
>we could have had eastern europe united by Přemyslid monarchy instead of Habsbourg one

yup, history is full of interesting "if"s and "could have"s

>now you need two hours to reload meanwhile the enemy can just walk up to you

Baka gaijin... I mean, baka wairen.

wew
neither am i

name a more interestng war than Warring States Period of China

protip: you can't

>a bunch of warlords killing eachother
>wow so interesting
no

Chinese history is such an interesting clusterfuck, it's almost beautiful. Even in minor wars in their history that nobody has ever heard of like five gorillion people died.

fUUUUUCK KYOUJ REMINDED ME THAT I AHVE TO WAIT FOR MORE KINGDOM CHAPTERS THANKS

>Warring States Period of China

Warring States Period of Japan.

I honestly hate WW2 fags, but you gotta admit that the deadliest and largest war in human history, encompassing literally the whole world, which was a clash of democratic and totalitarian ideologies, is pretty cool

>nd are easy as hell to operate
The training for a bow takes way longer than for a cross bow.
A capable bowman is way more valuable than a crossbowman /who can be basically every one with some strenght).

>warring states period of japan
boring
the age of kiskirályok in hungary is the best

>Even in minor wars in their history that nobody has ever heard of like five gorillion people died.

China is the size of the entire fucking Europe and that's using the broadest definition of Europe imaginable.
Whenever they had a national confilct, you're looking at a conflict on the scale of the World Wars, only hundreds of years prior.

no you did not

you just summed up every war in existence you fucking motherfuck bozgor
>look at me I'm from some ass end of civilization I will talk down on conflicts that entire world knows about altough no one can even find my country on the map

name some interesting conflicts of Hungary I wonder what that is
>Battle of the Gulag
or
>Cygany Uprising

I'm not surprised someone with a single digit IQ doesn't understand how crafty someone has to be to unite entire country the way Qin Shi Huang did and yes I know that's not even his real name but a title but blow me like your mother did.

Might as well describe football as
>a bunch of guys kicking a ball around
>wow so interesting

fucking board of ignorants and faggots second dumbest thing I've read in this thread and the third dumbest I've read this week drink bleach
no
yes

War of the Beard

yes I literally linked eshop and even told you that idk if they deliver to eastern europe

Thats not the only reason. They literally had human wave combat tactics, and surrendering was rarely an option to name the least.

>tfw you think yesterday means previous thread
there is no help for me is there?

stfu butthurt slavshit subhuman go suck some small chinks dick

>go suck some small chinks dick
stop advertising yourself you fucking bozgor

how many days into the fast should i start taking it?

lol mad slavshit half gypsy got cucked by bmc

fake and gay

Why do czechs avoid /slav thread?

Too many russ*ans

are you afraid of them, Josin?

they are your slavic brothers

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

I will find it once I order my pizza
day 1
proof?

>3rd year of law school
>still no idea what area of law I should specialize in and thus no idea which profession to choose

we are germanic

But your language says that your are slavic

post stuff like that

I want to arm this beast.

Nah I just don't like them, years of online gaming helped that a lot, they are a bunch of inbred soulles drones just like the chinks

>they are your slavic brothers

Speaking the same kind of language and being related are two very different things, user.

>tfw no gf

genetic matters

but you have the same mentality
>bydło
>alcoholics
>retards
accept Ivan into your heart

Why is she so cute bros? I hope I can save her 2bh

I'd rather we wuz my Hungarian portion of the family than be associated with the drunk siamese twin of USA.

Genetically you look like slavs
Your language is slavic, your culture is slavic, why do you self-recognize yourself as germans?
> years of online gaming helped
I would hate my polish crew if I judge them by behaviour in games

It's more the fact they don't actually bother to learn English and yet join an EU server while they have their own servers, cheating and spamming shit in Russian etc.

>Genetically you look like slavs
>your culture is slavic
both wrong

there is no such thing as slavic culture

guys stop falling for the sl*vshit b8
we are wends and magyars here
just ignore that r*ssian immigrant

You looks like slavs, you speak English like slavs (especially all czechs I me used strong slavic R)
ok, judge people how they behave in games, I will do it IRL