OH NONONONO

OH NONONONO

mobile.twitter.com/phloella/status/959555563796484096

>mobile link

The namefile also clearly shows im phoneposting, sherlock

Martin Luther King played by Ryan Gosling soon

>a phone posting Sup Forumsshit

Not surprising.

A BLACK QUEEN saved the ungrateful Fr*nch.

>thinking that having a nigger play joan of arc is stupid nakes you Sup Forums.

>being a racist unironically

textbook Sup Forumsshit

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

What do you think of the future movie Martin Luther King with Ryan Gosling as Martin ? It's okay for you ?

>Of course the movie does not exist

Disgusting, this has to end.

oui oui oui oui oui

>Muh historical accuracy of made up stories

??

A travesty indeed, next thing you'll tell me is they didn't even bother to get an immortal actor that was dipped in the river Styx

What has this world come to?

Why do Jewish and white liberals always push this kind of crap

>niggers cast by jews to play heroes gods in an attempt to push anti-European propaganda
If it was in nigeria or something it wouldn’t matter. Given the context, it’s disgraceful.

kys

>Muh Jews and buzzwords

Yeah yeah, we've heard it.

how the fuck is blacks playing fictional roles anti-anything propaganda you cuck

t.Arab with Jew envy.

The fuck is #MTC?

t. circumcised and controlled by ZOG and lashing out

is this you? I think it is.

it isn't, Adam Greenberg

>"le was this after she was burnt at the stake"
Fuck off back to Sup Forums.
It's some gay stage production, for anyone who actually gives a fuck.

to be fair this is a theatre production, in theatre anyone plays anything, I mean there's women that play male roles for heaven's sake.
a film would be different however.

End yourself, if they were making a theater of Nelson Mandela with a white actor you would see hell from the media and left.

NOUS

that's because whites have more power but it doesn't mean there should be an outcry

>there is nothing wrong with portraying and changing history in order to fit your political agenda
ignorant swines

well she was french so...

End yourself

hello nigger lovers

>85165434
>this mindless response
Not in mood to deal with trolls

There is so much talk about "whitewashing" in movies but this is pure example of the opposite.

why is it okay in this case?

Stop fucking replying to the retard he is on the same level of poltards that goes and say "it's da joos fault, they control everything"

It feels so good to recently discover that you're a non white and that you don't have to care about muh white extinction and shiet.
Such a relief

nah I'm saying I wouldn't mind a white nelson mandela or black joan of arc as long as it's in theatre

this, theatre is different, there's established conventions of people bearing no resemblance to their roles