Drinks bleached cow puss

>drinks bleached cow puss
>calls himself redpilled

Are the almonds activated?

Plain almond milk tastes like cum, I chouldnt get the taste out of my throat.

This is the stuff you want, tasted 10x better than cow milk.

Wtf... I hate cows now

Wtf... I hate jews now

Thanks /fit/

>destroy forest land
>grow fucking almonds instead of something useful

>reads almond milk label
>mfw 25g sugar

aaaaayyyyye lads

Drinking three types of pesticide as I type this in, to be quite honest with you my distant cousin.

How do almonds and coconuts produce "milk"? Is it just some substance that is completely unrelated to mammal milk but looks like it so it's called milk even though it isn't?

Or is it actually milk.

You seem to think suggesting that puss and blood and other organic matter being present in milk is somehow off putting.

Newsflash, I eat the flesh of animals.

I literally dip my chips in the water and myoglobin that runs out of my steak.

You know that jar of honey you love so much?
Its literally bees vomit.
Or shit, depends on the type.

As for bleaching, I find that hard to believe. I've been to a farm, I've milked a cow, we watched the pasteurisation process, we drank the milk.

You could have mentioned all of the hormones, or the links to osteoporosis but instead you went full retard.

I forgot about that classic

>yfw it takes 3.8 litres of water to grow one almond

Wtf I want to punch a cow in the face now.

White fluid = Milk

The cow milk cartons that can be sold in the USA, but isn't allowed to be sold in Europe, was 20g of sugar per 100ml of milk.
Regular cows milk is 7g sugar per 100ml of milk.

So yeah, there is always sugar in milk. Thats not terrible. Sugar is good food, just eat in moderation.

>tfw plebs will never know the taste of real milk before it's pasteurized

>milk contains pus and blood

How and where do you think milk comes from?

>Boil milk to kill shit

I don't think it works that way.

>Plain almond milk tastes like cum

you sound like an expert user

>Its literally bees vomit.

yeah and eggs are chicken's periods

I've started having almond milk when I buy a coffee from cafes

It's suspiciously sweet. I'd love to know how much sugar they use to mask the horrible taste

Finally, I found a perk of living on the rural Balkans.

Do you suck it straight from the udder too? You barbarian.

That's literally what pasteurization is.

Pus is made up of dead white blood cells, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Milk contains these, thus "milk contains pus".
Similar logic is used for blood, although if you own a cow and you manually gather its milk, occasionally it may have actual legit red blood in it, depending on the health of the animal. Best to give that to it to drink, rather than drinking it yourself.

If you make almond milk yourself it isn't as sweet, and you can't really take a big gulp of it. The strong nutty flavor is too much if you don't add extra water. But if you add extra water, it gets too weak, so you need more "flavor", thats where the sugar comes in. Its a delicate balance.
Also its too much fucking busy work setting it up and cleaning afterwards. Its not expensive if you make it yourself, but you really get bored of the procedure and quit in a couple of weeks.

No but sometimes I've squirted it into my mouth from the udder.

>, tasted 10x better than cow milk.

Why the fuck do vegans imitate everything.

If you want a drink that tastes better than milk, then get something that isn't milk.
That's like calling wine 'grape milk' and saying that 'grape milk' tastes better than cow milk

I like my chicken period scrambled on toast personally.
Little bit of salt and pepper to taste.

Almond milk isn't milk. People just call it that for convenience.

never ever veggiecuck

You boil milk to kill bacteria, not boil feces out of milk which wouldn't be there in the first place.

>comparing natural sugar found in milk to added sugar found in almond milk

Also you can buy the mass produced milk, or buy whatever organic/local you want. I'll admit you can also get unsweetened almond milk, but I'm trying to shit on it and that doesn't support my argument.

I didn't think you meant literal shit.

Doesn't almond milk have estrogens in it?

Why would nuts contain hormones

Yes, most vegan stuff has estrogen in it.
Soy stuff for sure.

>natural sugar and added sugar

Its about the structure and type of sugar, not if it was added artificially.
You can add what you call "natural" sugar, and you have foods that by default have what you call "added" sugar.

No, it doesn't.
You know these people you mock, who make shit up and defend it like cultists?
Don't be a mirror image of them by repeating and believing random shit just because it happens to agree with your opinion.

I felt the same way when I switched to almond but when I compared the amount of sugar to regular milk it, the almond milk has less sugar. I think the sweetness just comes through more in the almond milk because it's pretty much just water, sugar, almonds whereas the sugar in milk gets masked by all the shit in milk.

I should of just quoted the whole thing.

i enjoy a chicken period and mushroom omelette meself

>Useful
Like shitposting trees?

And all animal products have estrogen because you're eating the females.

grain nigga

Woah, did you know that mushrooms are literally fungi? Did you know they grow in the mud and dirt user? You should stop and think about what you are eating.

Why do you shitpost? This is a safe space, you can be honest.

these almonds better be activated

Because words have more than one definition.

>the white juice of certain plants.
"coconut milk"

>a creamy-textured liquid with a particular ingredient or use.
"cleansing milk"

nowhere in the definitions of milk is there "a white substance that is all, it's just white and liquid"

So you're really going to try and convince people that eating red meat doesn't boost testosterone?

How are your little soymilk titties coming in user?
Are you feeling emotional today?

Wait, why are you giving the cow the antibiotics to the cow AFTER you extract the milk?

Also, rape juice sounds awesome.

>not drinking the milk raw
Don't have shit cows and keep them in a shit way, and it's literally the drink of gods.

fug :DDD

Milk is an emulsified colloid of liquid butterfat globules dispersed within a water-based solution.

It's naturally produced from mammals breast and contains lactose and other proteins.

Xenoestrogens are a thing, but I have yet to find a single document showing the amounts are nothing but trace.

They're not going to give raw cow milk to a class of children, this is the health-and-safety mad nanny state of Britain after all.

/Thread

What the hell is that star?

Its his special snowflake symbol so everyone can easily identify him.

He has important opinions above those of the average Sup Forums user don't you know?

>Is proud of literally being ignorant.

>Raw milk can cause serious infections.
>These harmful bacteria include Brucella, Campylobacter, Listeria, Mycobacterium bovis, Salmonella, Shiga toxin-producing E. coli, Shigella, Streptococcus pyogenes, and Yersinia enterocolitica.

Raw milk is perfectly safe.

t. David Goldsteinberg

I never said anything about testosterone but no red meat does not raise testosterone. It does raise estrogen though but go ahead and keep on believing your manboobs are the result of your genetics if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Isn´t it that at least soya milk and other soya products raise estrogen levels? How about almond and the like?

I have a Sup Forums pass, so I get extra functionality, like seeing IP addresses, deleted posts, and picking a sort of little avatar.
I chose a star.

it's a (((star))). it was a stealth update rolled out very recently.

I think you mean soy milk.

mmm globules

Gallon of milk!
EVERY DAY!

Why would plastic contain hormones?

Plenty of things that you wouldn't expect actually influence hormones or even act as substitutes. For instance, did you know that alcohol inhibits testosterone?

I cant put almond milk into my coffee since it tastes like shit. Case dismissed.

>Jew Star

>let them eat cake

Yes, thats the joke.

Oh so you genuinely are going to sit there and spout lies.

Its a widely accepted fact, deal with it.

Also, I made that joke first. You can't just say it back and expect it to give you any credibility or save you any grace. You can't do anything right can you?

fpbp

Where are the almond boobs?

Namefagging is the antithesis to Sup Forums though.

Its almost like they left the option in so you narcissistic faggots would out yourselves.

It's not a joke. Red meat gives you boobs and turns you into a cuck.

The true redpill is to stop buying milk from supermarkets that contain antibiotics, steroids, preservatives and can hardly be called milk.
I get my milk from my neighbour who has a farm and is 100% organic.

Spoken like a true poorfag who can't afford a Sup Forums pass and thus doesn't have a golden star next to his name.

Post a single, credible source.

Men have been eating animals since prehistory and its only of recent that we have become so feminised.

>not being able to digest Milk
>White
Pick 1

Its green you stupid fuck

HA! Poorfag Bulgarian gipsy could only affor ONE Sup Forums pass!

What the fuck, why would you spend so much money just to make a joke on Sup Forums hahahha.
Oh gods, my sides are splitting, thats over 100 euro for one Sup Forums post. What a legend.

visit a dairy farm yourself.

/thread

Should try hemp milk. Costs a little more than Almond milk but is pretty tasty.

Isn't the very definition of milk that it's something from female mammals to nourish their young?

How can you call puréed almonds mixed with water "milk"? It's like false advertising.

I had a vegan girlfriend who always went on about how much water X needs for its production, along with all the other autistic facts vegans seem bound by law to memorise. So what? We live in non-nigger countries, we have a near endless supply of clean water. I waste several hundred liters of pure, delicious, drinkable water every friday after work when I get a couple of beers and daydream in the shower for half an hour. Sometimes I do it just because I know some thirsty nigger in Africa would rape and murder his own mother for 30 seconds alone with my faucet.

>implying he wouldn't rape and murder his own mother for no reason anyway

The deliciousness of milk and meat only grows steadily with the amount of suffering the animal goes through.

Mmm.

thanks for that

>that time congress drank it in celebration of making it legal to sell in stores
>they all got sick afterwards

And it's only recent that we have consumed animal products at the high levels we do today. For most of history meat was a luxury until we began subsidizing it. There's also a big difference between the meat from prehistoric animals and the domesticated animals we have bred to grow as big and as fat as possible.

Thats soy milk.

Not in my fucking galaxy (derived from galactic from lactic rooted in lactose from true dairy-based milk)

These threads are all bullshit. Do you KEKS not realize that white people are literally the ONLY race on the planet of which the majority is NOT lactose-intolerant?

Milk is made by for and with white people.

Except maybe not the with part...

>sweden knows what semen tastes like
ok

Word filter on cucks?
KEKS
cu¢ks

Why in the fuck is capital CU€KS filtered?

It's not endless but go on, ruin your water supply just like the niggers.