/slav

Edition in the name of Casimir by the grace of God king of Poland and Russia (Ruthenia), lord and heir of the land of Kraków, Sandomierz, Sieradz, Łęczyca, Kuyavia, Pomerania (Pomerelia).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_(computing)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

хapкнyл нa cлaвян

пoccaл нa тюpкoв

le paszoł won

anonie, chyba trza skasować freda i zacząć od nowa, bo znów nam prostaki brużdżą

FYROM and Bulgaria should be swarthier than that

>te oczy ryby u wszystkich Słowian
Coś w tym jest

Гдe лyжичaнe?!

>Dragon Ball Slav

/shitpost from churka/
Salam alleykum, slavs!

posting in a neo-horde thread

And noone of them is white. Real niggers of Europe/Asia

Poles are "churcas"???

Post some memes

About what?

Post some memes. Are you retarded? You don't understand a simple command? Do I have to spell it out to you? M-E-M-E-S. Post some memes.

>Coś w tym jest
A U T I Z M
U
T
I
Z
M

Who says memes?

They literally look like Poles

Literally Popek

this one too

I love Belarus, and I wish, we could love each other in front of russia. I would finger Belarus, and Belarus would lick my asshole, and russia would fap furiously. Why? Because russia is homo

this so much

If you really believe that, then I will have to unzip my dick.

CHAD hunter eyes, you mean. Little Doli bitch.

>бyбaлeх яблoкoeбoв
Бгг.

Pic related, remnants of a CHAD slavic superhuman

>unzip
>2018
It is out of date m8, no one today use zip
you have to try tar with xz desu

I am old school. And you will enjoy it

I have never seen a Slovenian national costume with a red-rimmed waistcoat, but whatevs.

picrelated, facial reconstruction based on skull

There were no Cro-Magnon people in Slav(e)s countries. It's a Germanic type. The only one you got were mongoloids

And also fuck off you are russkie retard

Good Vlach footwear, my non Balkanian friend

>There were no Cro-Magnon people in Slav(e)s countries. It's a Germanic type. The only one you got were mongoloids
That's where you're wrong, retard. monkey.
"(...) In Poland, between the Carpathians and the Baltic, in a region of great ethnic stability and continuity, the mean cranial index has increased from about 74 to 84 since A.D. 1300, in about thirty generations. T. Bielicki and Z. Welon have shown that this change is due to a selective advantage for cephalic indices in the 80.5 to 83.5 segment of the range. Individuals with these intermediate indices have significantly more living brothers and sisters than the more brachycephalic group (83.5 and over), and the latter have significantly more living siblings than the longer-headed group (under 80.5). Why in Poland natural selection favoured brachycephaly over dolichocephaly has not been determined. (...)"

Tar is older

Če nima kljuna, ni opanka!. Bili smo Srednja Evropa in drek!

Who or what is tar? That is a mn3njalnik meme from the late 2000s.

The Government _________ Jewish Death Camps

>Polish midget looks like a chad
>Ruskie midget looks like a numale
Accurate.

żygulowskie... mmm...I wish I had it in Poland

Neither look like a human though.

It was a joke. I know that we looks like other white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_(computing)

We're not wh*Te. We're superhumans.

DAZ RAIT BRO.

SLAVIC man is epitome of masculinity.
Wh*Te boi fears the SLAVIC BULL.

Slovenci i jesu drek. Ljubljanu treba uništiti. I to ne dalekometnim oružjem, nego osobno, izblizu, konvencionalnim ratom, od hiže do hiže. Cijelovit i korijenit genocid nad slovenskim ljudstvom

Poles larp as Sarmatians. This is a fact.
Ossetians are unironically Sarmatians. This is a fact.
Ossetians are churkas (according to Russian posters). This is a fact.
Therefore, Sarmatians are churkas.
And thus Poles are also churkas, because they larp as Sarmatians.

Here you go, Watson!

Russian logic.

This is Aristotle's logic
2+2 always equal 4

Churka logic.

this is solid logic
ossetians = poles = bulgarians = turks
same shit.

Polish demagoguery.

Saj sem se samo hecal, no. Tisto je pastirska noša iz Kamniško-Savinjskih Alp, tako da je vlaški vpliv zelo verjeten, kajti vlaški pastirji so hodili daleč, vse tja do Češke.

They are not Sarmatians. They are Slavs with some G*rmanic and Balt's DNA

aren't you busy with singing "I'm blue" for the nth time?

Time to welcome Poles to our Horde.

The SLAV man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his rudy skin. This rudy skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of South Ukraine, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The rudy skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The SLAV man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The SLAV penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the SLAV man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent asian seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the SLAV man impregnates.

In total, the SLAV man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the SLAV man is the epitome of masculinity.

Who is best/worst slav?

difficult polish humor im afraid i dont get the reference

It's like you want me to slap you in the face with my dick. Why are you provoking me?

I'm the best, you're the worst.

>best slav
dead slav
>worst slav
alive slav

this is official consensus of very smart people such as myself.

This.

I don't want to be rude, but there is google

you're not even a slav

>Ossetians are unironically Sarmatians. This is a fact.
Too bad they don't look like their ancestors nor share their paternal lines lmao

>Fyrom is the whitest

>best: when we are all together
>worst: usually southern ones

Slavic masculinity was beaten by Churka masculinity.

No u

Why Slavs' rape babies are so angry? I like you, littel Mongolia

I understand now why Czechs are avoiding slav threads like a plague

Borat pls

they are not slavs, really

Everyone normal would. We're not normal though

>nor share their paternal lines lmao
In 2015, the Institute of Archaeology in Moscow conducted research on various Sarmato-Alan and Saltovo-Mayaki culture Kurgan burials. In these analyses, the two Alan samples from the 4th to 6th century AD turned out to belong to yDNA haplogroups G2a-P15 and R1a-z94, while two of the three Sarmatian samples from the 2nd to 3rd century AD were found to belong to yDNA haplogroup J1-M267 while one belonged to R1a. Three Saltovo-Mayaki samples from the 8th to 9th century AD turned out to have yDNA corresponding to haplogroups G, J2a-M410 and R1a-z94.

Look, this is not a joke. But I am worried about you. Stop drinking vodka and listen to me. This is not a game. This is serious. This is very important. You have to be more responsible. You have to be more mature. You cannot just throw your life away like that *pstryk*. Start being responsible, start being adult

THEY WERE CELTS N' SHEEEIT(GERMANS)

Keks have more Celtic admixture than g*Rmanoid though. Slavs coming to Bohemia raped Celtic Boii and g*Rmanoid Marcomani(Narkomani) in the ass and that's how Kekia was formed. Ps. it's the truth.
G are churkas sarmatizied by R1a Aryans.

They pretend to not to be. Funny thing is, they are the first slavs. Without them, there would be no slavs

Poljaci i jesu drek. Waršavu treba uništiti. I to ne dalekometnim oružjem, nego osobno, izblizu, konvencionalnim ratom, od hiže do hiže. Cijelovit i korijenit genocid nad poljskim ljudstvom

co ty pierdolisz

>Without them, there would be no slavs
Ronk. Slavs were present in Zarubintsy culture. They would spread one way or the other, because they were numerous as fuck.

>worst slav
p*piks

Best: Czechs or Slovens, or Slovaks and Chroats.
Worst: East-Slavs, P*les and S*rbs

Portugese Suevi are the worst Slavs, you pretend to be g*Rmanoids

This

Still. Czechs are the most primal slavs. Which is why they are absent in this thread

Nice try, but Czechs will always hate you.

>t. cлoвeнoшизик
Чтo ж ты кyшaeшь-тo тaкoe, чтo тeбe хвaтaeт кaкoть и тaм, и тyт?

>Best: Czechs

Cz*chs aren't even real slavs, they're degenerate germanoid rapebabies.

>Funny thing is, they are the first slavs
What do you mean by first though? The first state was Samo's Karantanija if we're talking about states.

>Czechs
>Slavs

>G are churkas sarmatizied by R1a Aryans.
Who cares anyway? Caucasian Koban culture was one of the most advanced metallurgic cultures of it's time. And Caucasized Alans became more civilized than their steppe ancestors.

Sarmatian R1a is now common among Turkic peoples btw.

Everyone was baptised by Czechs. Why? Because we didn't want to be baptised by Krauts

You are the youngest one.
There was Czech, Lech and Rus. Czech (oldest) went south, Lech (middle child) went north, and Rus (youngest) went east.