Most irritating trope in modern cinema

WYMYN WARRIORS!!! OOHHH RAHHH, WE STRONK AND DONT NEED NO MEN ROOOOOARRR

Christ, i cannot take anything with any wymyn warriors in it seriously. Just pure turbocringe

pic related, even in foreign movies

It's a fantasy movie, you supreme autist.

go be gay on Sup Forums, you stupid fag.

I can suspend my disbelief for giant green crocomonsters, but not for women wearing boob armor and holding swords or guns

that bungee jumping was stupid and awesome, go fuck yourself

>that bungee jumping was stupid

>5 people jump off
>1 person comes back alive

so this is the power of... the art of war... woah...

they got btfo almost instantly

Is there a hot glue video of this?

Then don't watch movies that feature women who are playing pretend if it triggers you so much then.

yeah but they needed skinny asian girls to jump down that stupid rigging. It's not like they were in the mines pushing the great balls of fire

yea it was great, so fucking dumb, like why didn't they use those wall blades first? goddamn this movie was awesome

i like how they didnt bother with a tiresome buildup and jumped straight into the CGI fuckfest

TOYS LOOK LIKE THAT?

DAMN COMMANDER, YOU'RE FUCKIN FINE

That's no more "boob armor" than a male wearing a breastplate.

I enjoyed this piece of shit way more then I should have, but then I thought gods of egypt was the best action shit to come out in years, really this nonsense was great

Just wait until Disney's live-action Mulan

>instead of binding the titties with bandages, lets cast metal into the shape of TITTAYS, OOORAY

No, its fucking dumb, boob armor is more unrealistic than wymyn wurriors

dude the entire film was dumb thats kinda the point, its schlock in the best possible way

Women can do anything men can and more you fucking misogynist assholes. Fuck this piece of shit board.

>STRONK
>wymyn
>pure turbocringe
are you sure you're old enough to post here?

That boob armor is flatter than your pot belly.
Find another meme to parrot mindlessly, brainlet.

they kinda suck at bungee fighting if this movie is any indication

Fuck off faggot. It was a good movie and pure fun.
You sound exactly like the retards that pissed and moaned when it was announced that Mat Damon is the lead.
>ah bloo bloo muh cultural appropriation and white washing boo hoo hoo
Literally kys op.

vietnamese women fought america

citation needed

There has never been a single good film with s woman warrior, and men who support that shit are all shameful pussies raised by single moms.

it's common knowledge by now that's why i didn't give a source

apocalypse now

NOW HERE'S A FINE UPSTANDING GENTLEMAN I CAN AGREE WITH

yea their has its called Conan, and you fucking disgust me don't post again

taping grenades to your infant and then tossing that infant at 18 year old americans=/= fighting

She can mount my great wall anytime

>common knowledge
>no source

thought as much..... pfft... runt

>doesn't know the rebels in cuba had women fighters
>doesn't know israel has women fighters

It's time to leave the basement friend

citation needed

full metal jacket

this

>>doesn't know israel has women fighters

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF BAHAHAHAHA IDF SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTO OPS =/= soldiers

u ever wonder why the palestinians only capture men to take ransom and never a woman?

Yeah... it actually pains me you think they are in combat

Not a warrior, a thief and a supporting character

ken burns new one should shed some light >:^)

you make me sad, conans waifu was 100% a warrior and was allowed into the halls of grom/valhalla when she died

>women
>valhalla

sorry mate only valkyries

I thought this was the actual actress until I tried to save the picture.

I'm not kidding. THAT'S how fake China celebs are, they fooled me

Good point, feminists btfo

here's the real pic

she's good looking, but in an artificial way. I detected absolutely zero emotions in her face in the entire movie. chinks be crazy

grom =/= odin/valhalla
if you don't get the very obvious connection thats your own fault

Quite a few asian countries did have female combatants, it wasn't uncommon as it was in the west.

When will you retards understand the difference between the established rules of a fantasy universe where it is OK to have dragons and shit, and real inconsistencies ? That's fucking painful to read everytime. In these movies, men and women aren't different from real life as it is never stated that women are as strong as men. Can you proceed that or is it too hard for you ?

They're in combat roles but that doesn't mean they see active combat and I never implied such.
It's common knowledge that Israel trains it's men and women to fight, the same way the US trains it's men and women to fight. Now if we're talking active combat roles, no they don't use women, nor does the US.
Still none of this invalidates my statement. Some theaters of war around the world, see active female participants. It's a thing, deal with it.

You're the reason they're doing it though. They will normalise it until your daughters begin to believe that they're equal to men, which is true.

>Americans projecting again
Faceblindness is a serious issue, guys.

>Some theaters of war around the world, see active female participants. It's a thing, deal with it.

No they fucking don't, stop pretending to be intelligent, women aren't used in active combat roles because the benefits (none) outweigh the many massive cons (many)

It's a simple cost benefit analysis, and the logistics train for a whinging cunt is all the convincing any man with two bits of strategic sense in his head needs

I'm sorry that you weren't born with the muscles to convey emotions

>They will normalise it until your daughters begin to believe that they're equal to men, which is true.

>having daughters

lol

It's Krom!, not Grom, ad yes you're correct. The AEsir afterlife is not the Cimmerian afterlife. Also to Zenobia had different gods to Conan and their son.

> I detected absolutely zero emotions in her face in the entire movie.

this is the real reason hollywood doesn't cast chinks in leading roles.

Keep projecting, lardo. ;^)

have either of you even seen the movie? the girls get btfo right at the start and never recover, they are basically useless

That's the point you massive sperg, the point of the blue warriors all being women is that they weigh less than men which is why they can use the rappelling system. That is literally sexual dimorphism informing the film decision.

>chink triggered that his people cannot act to save their lives

It's why the only thing china produces is shitty wuxia that conveniently avoids any sort of emotion

she may have had a different god but in the movie she ended up in kroms halls

well this shit had that chinese epic feel to it

>he thinks I'm chinese
Lel. Try again, clapster.

You're arguing Government backed armies and PMCs don't use women in active roles and I agree. This isn't up for debate.
What I'm arguing is that armies, be-it guerilla, terrorist cells, rebel militias etc, do employ females in active roles, and that's strictly because they need to.
Like I said I agree with you and your argument. Women are awful and if i could find the bookmarks, I'd even post a couple links to studies performed by the US military that support the facts that women are horrible in active roles. I'm not saying anything about their effectiveness in my own argument, simply that it happens.

Aye, I'm talking about book Conan, the only good conan.

yep millennia of being bred to show as little emotion as possible had an effect, it works in the right kind of film like this one, but yea over all japs and chinese can't emote for shit

yea I figured, I really wish they had found a way to include the hither came conan line

yes it was lots of fun

One day we will live to see a faithful portrayal, one day

Outside of a propaganda coup (i.e LE KURD WYMYN WARRIORS that probably nets then a shit ton in funding and donations), the only thing women are useful for in a military environment is radio comms and that's due to the innate suitability of their voice for speaking clearly over comms.

Off the top of my head only the Soviets had wymyn snipers and one memey chick who flew a biplane (couldn't even give her a proper prop. fighter) but that;s it, and once their balls were given some breathing room that all went out the window

I just want a moive that starts with this
>Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet.

and yes I just wanted to post it

You forgot his "sun-kissed skin"

fuck outta here hyboriafags

you don't even know the riddle of steel do you boy?

no, I dont

lol, krom hates you