My family built the Alex Fraser

My family built the Alex Fraser.

I am the sole heir.

AMA

Can I have it?

No

What are you doing with it?

Yeah stop being so greedy share the wealth like you are sharing your country with chinks and sand niggers. Haven´t your cuck president taught you anything ?

I dunno, we built a library that looks amazing, own a bunch of land DT, about 10 years away from being one of the more powerful people in Vancouver

guess thats cool, think BC Lions got a chance at the Grey Cup ?

Can I come over to your house and play some video games with you?

How the fuck do you inherit a bridge?

You know what's funny, I voted for him. My vote didn't count because the election was already over when it hit BC and NDP won my riding.

I want Kevin Oleary to run on the conservative ticket

First time ive seen this bridge and it looks like shit

the Ambassador Bridge in Detriot-Windsor is owned by a single dude too

Good question. Also how the fuck do you own a bridge?

I'm chill with the white lions, no blacks tho

Vancity is owned by 4 Italian families.

They built big stuff way back when and they get all the contracts these days.

One of those 4 families owns the Canucks

Are you white at least?

Half white, half 2nd gen Italian

I'm pretty white

My dad clung to the mafia money like a life preserver

you prefer poutine or prosciutto?

Honestly bro, sure, I mainly play 2kNBA (cause it's fun managing niggers) and BF4. Currently living in whistler training for skeleton team.

2022 Olympian hopeful.

>Canadian Mafai

Prosciutto obviously. Hit up Dario's in Burnaby for the best food in the area.

MTL and VAN the last mafia strongholds outside of the old country.

Vancouver losing power heavy though.

We talking 25 years ago when they got married though.

Just don't come to Ontario and throw around the money, The Russians don't like it.

Russian mob has basicall taken over Vancouver, was thinkin bout learning the languagto and buying a tracksuit.

Yeah, they aren't very nice people. Recently took over a biker gang to use for street work. Word is the Italians might be pushed out of Toronto by them soon.

Honesty the bikers run the whole country, Russians only have what he bikers let them have, Italians have pretty much been BTFO'd, but we still have the money in the bank

Depends on the bikers, sure the angels run 90% of the game, but some smaller groups are being sucked up by the Russians

Definitely agree with this.

Can you buy me Final Fantasy 7 Remake on steam?

Screen cap me in the /r/Sup Forums post

Are you disappointed that Trudeau has sold off all your gold and has allowed the Crown's Jewish bankers to come and leech off of Canada like a parasite? What will this eyesore of a bridge even be worth in 10 years when your currency is worth peanuts?

good luck with claiming a fucking bridge as your private property.

toy ain't got shit. and if you think you are inheriting a bridge tou are stupid as fuck.

Good for you man that's pretty cool

I thought bridges are publically owned

what do you do with a private bridge? make people pay to use it?

Fuck off, content parasite. All redditors, no matter which creed, are cancerous, and this just compounds it.

42.4742° N, 83.0865° W
Jimmy Hoffa is buried here!

>Alex Fraser.
Wait, you're the sole heir of a bridge? How does that work? You going to put up a toll both? Do you need a troll?

>training for skeleton team.
hahahahaha faggot

And follow up: why would you want to own one? Outside of exclusive access for suicide jumps, the perks seem limited. I'd say "well, you could charge tolls", but there's a couple of huge toll bridges in my city and the exorbitant cost to use them apparently don't even fully cover maintenance and upkeep.

>I am the sole heir

Maybe your family should have built a future instead?

Fuck off leaf, the bridge wasn't built by a "family" but by the government who also own it. Take your shitposts somewhere else.