/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for op is a loser

Bran sucks

fatass
cuteass

first for dont be upset its not the 543895734573485348534th stannisfag thread of the day

Theon will become a tranny.
Dorthaki will not commit a single rape.
Endgame is Dany erasing all the borders and ruling a united world.

the writers will make danerys is azor ahai and she will kill her male loved one to the make the sword and all of twitter will be tweeting YASS QUEEN GIRL POWER. the creators have clearly reached an agreement with grrm where the show will become sjw female heroes to distinguish itself from the books

What are some of the legitimatly good moments of the show

>Dorthaki will not commit a single rape.
They probably won't mention it, true, but it's literally in their culture to rape, steal and sell slaves. They are the same as the ironborn

the hound, the opening scene with arya (before she meets ed sheeran) and that's it

is it just me or does season 7 feel like a play rather than a tv show? I wasn't immersed at all.

Daily Reminder that Jon Snow is a Baratheon and not a Targ

The ultimate redpill is that Llyana being a fucking woman that she is, was playing 2 men off each other and made Rob think Rhaegar pregg'd her and get him to "show her his love" by setting out on a big ole crusade.

But then she also played up to Rhaegzies that she was totes his babe.

But then Rhaegar got his suspicions and locked her in a tower. He stationed his best mates downstairs and told them that if that fucker comes out with black hair, kill her and it.

Rhaeg's get's delet by Rob, Rob still believing that Rhaeg cucked him, when it was Rhaeg who ultimately got cucked and lost his life.

Then, Ned Stark comes in to literally raise the cuck baby under his own roof, thinking it's Rhaegar's baby, because he's an idiot and believed his woman sister.

1 woman got 3 dudes fucked over in a complex cuck triangle.

>Hey everyone! Next time we'll be taking a look at possible theories into who, exactly, is behind the door at the Citadel. #Whosbehindthedoor? I'll be running a contest on my channel all week, so make sure to post YOUR guess in the comments below. I'll randomly pick a winner and send them some random piece of shitty merchandise I just happened stumbled upon. Once again, if you like my videos be sure to subscribe, and the link to our Patreon is below. Thanks for watching!

I can't make fucking threads

you scared yet white walkers?

>"But you didn't slaughter every one of the Starks. No, no, that was your mistake. You should have ripped them all out, root and stem. Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe."
>"I'm not going to strip these families of their ancestral homes because of the crimes of a few reckless sons."
>"I will not punish a son for his father's sins, and I will not take a family home away from a family it has belonged to for centuries."
>"I don't plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me. I might be small, Lord Glover, and I might be a girl, but I am every bit as much a Northerner as you."
If Dumb & Dumber had any balls or talent whatsoever, Arya would get fucking poetically merked.

Because everyone's wearing wigs, recycled biker outfits and Celebrity Guests are appearing

>Dialogue of this quality has not been seen for 3/4 years, and will never be seen again
What did D&D mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CY5As-RP1MM

Who was it? To be that burntup it had to be Viserys. No one else important got burned up and possibly lived through it

DRAGONB OWL, GET HYPE

The scene where she unironically kills a white walker, saving jons life, is going to be so cringeworthy

after reading a few similar posts on obvious shit that retarded showfags missed, I'm really scared to google that and find out it's real.

They'll hand wave it away by showing the dorthaki rapists as being handsome bronzed studs with chiseled muscles who already have the farmgirls and daughters of nobles fawning over them.
So yeah. they're taking women by force but only the men are complaining about it.

>The Greatjon will never come back just for a 2 minutes scene where she insults him like she does everyone, and he cut her in half with his greatsword, and piss on her corpse before leaving this shit show

I think I hate her more than the meme trifecta now.

the giant map scene with Jaime and cersei felt like a play

So are the Ice Wizards really just evil mindless killing machines or was that just a story the forest babbies told bran?

Normies don't know who Victorian Greyjoy is apparently.

I really wanted to see Victarion tho

Why are the Baratheons so based? Really Targs of any sort just seem like Mary Sue super pretty super powerful characters with a loyal army always at their beck and call. BASED Baratheons have to work for what they have.

He's not coming. They've merged his an jorah's story together for some reason.

They'd probably ruin him too

God Mark Addy was awesome

What will this look like for this season?

The Ygritte Jon scenes gave me a rod

also bran and crew north of the wall were pretty comfy

I can't wait for Euron "the big cock" Greyjoy to massacre Dany's dragons.

Also Littlefinger and mountain reunion.
"You're a big guy".

Can Sansa finally die?

>/got/ will never be this good again

>Children of the forest are in cohoots with the lord of light to destroy both essos and westeros after both of their homelands were taken by men.
If the children did make the wights to kill the first men, then doing so they made the only hope for mankind.

>best couple is still dead

Why even watch?

Why the fuck does everyone just abandon these generals during off season? Like, it's all g now with fast moving threads and people actually talking about the show but as soon as it's off the air it's like everyone fucking vanishes. It actually baffles me to no end

What kind of bullshit will they pull to make Dany's forces seem like the scrappy underdog rebels going up against Cersei's Empire?

stop posting this question every thread it's been answered like 50 times

quit forcing this meme user it's not funny

It's really strange how people stop talking about things that have no new content. If it were up to me I would talk about the same thing all day every day. It's so fucking weird.

Do people really don't know who's hands that was?

2 of her dragon's get delet, one by Euron, the 2nd by Night King

I really REALLY want her pride and joy Drogon to be taken and rez'd by NK, just for the fucking spectacle of a gigantic as fuck unkillable zombie dragon.

>best couple
sorry gonna have to disagree with you there.

Jon and Ygritte's relationship actually felt natural and their chemistry was remarkable. Marg and Tommen was just fan service.

>tfw I like her but /got/ decided she's shit because "hurrrr durr wanting to be strong iz le feminism xD"

Either people are retarded,
Or people think DnD could actually think of something clever,
Which is also retarded.

Or you know, people are just taking the piss.

Reminder that Ed Sheeran literally deleted his twitter because autists couldn't keep their "immersion" in the show

Dumb bitch

The only thing that will save this season is Euron kidnapping Tyrion and bringing him back to King's Landing so we can get some banter and mental fencing going as he's kept in a dungeon and tortured by his sister.

No it hasn't.

Not a meme.

There's literally fuck loads to talk about

I liked the scene where they introduced her but now its become unbelievable. She's arguably the second most important person in the north

They didn't even try to hide the fact that it was jorah's voice

>little girl who's never seen a fucking winter in her life constantly shutting down and humbling seasoned northern lord war veterans just because
wow what a fantastic character

This was so cringe, Sansa contradicting her brother in front of his subjects, completely undermining his authority. In the books Jon would have deserters in a heartbeat if they saw their liege being tongue lashed by his overbearing sister. It's almost as if the writers have completely abandoned any semblance of court intrigue and politics.

I havent seen it, how shit was the first episode?

No one showfags like is getting captured, maimed or killed tho.

only shit characters like snek, and villains.

what is that retarded circle necklace she keeps on wearing
why are her clothes all black
why is she so fucking ugly

It isn't Jorah. Same thing in S6 when everyone thought it was the slave master saying "do you like games little man?" but it ended up being Ramsay.

I wanna ram my cock in her mouth desu

>Euron rid the show of the Sand Snakes that literally no one on the planet likes
>Showfags start liking Euron for it, so D&D have no choice to give him some plot armor, like they do for every character showfags like
>They eventually turn him into the winner, and we get the "Euron sitting on the throne with the skull of jon/dany/tyrion on spikes in front of him" ending.

the subtitles literally say Jorah

>their liege being
He's their king.

>No frogfu
Why

Tyene is best girl, fuck you

stannis and monford velaryon

The funny thing is that the closed captions LITERALLY say that it's Jorah's voice

No idea. Everyone hates cersei except half of the ironborn. Because she killed the pope even her own westerlands vassals should hate her. Even if she could wield the full force of the westerlands, the stormlands and the crownlands she would still be vastly out numbered.

Don't think about it. She's going to have euron and jaime pull off some fantastical feat that is going to make it seem like she's not an incompetent retard

You're just straight up lying now. Game of Thrones doesn't do subtitles.

only 3 more episodes of Ellie hold me lads

>she has nice tits, this makes her the best character in Game of Thrones!

I know all characters are shit now, but still, low standards user.

She'll get the Vale, somehow.

Why is she leaving

This is why I think Dragonbinder will be in the show.

is her collar for her leash. when not emasculating her king she likes to be dragged around the kennels like a dog for old time sake

jaqentard begone
jaqentard begone
jaqentard begone and stay gone

there is nothing left for her character to do once bran gets to winterfell

Euron will sink Dany's ships while they're carrying most of her armies from Dragonstone to mainland Westeros

I am certain that D&D are trying to drive Preston insane.

she's literally brans bodyguard

Why would you say something so silly?

When are they bringing Howland Reed into the show

who is going to be attacking bran in winterfell?

Uh...howland and jojen are the same person you idiot.

u dumb

You're trolling right? His voice is completely identifiable as Jorahs

and yes, believe it or not HBO lets deaf people watch GOT with subtitles

So after everything she's been through with him, she's just going to dump him in winterfell and be on her merry way?

youre dumb.

So when is Jon moving his base of operations to the Dreadfort, the strongest castle in the north?

Is /r/gameofthrones the worst conglomerations of faggots you've ever seen? They're defending Dumb and Dumber's decision to include Ed Sheeran playing Ed Sheeran in the show.

have you been paying attention at all to whats happened the past 2 seasons? minor and unessential characters are being written out. I'm not saying you don't have a point, but given how the show has handled characters of her nature its most likely she's going to leave. also
you're dumb for not trusting lads at this point.

No because I haven't seen them or their website

I don't seek out retards

There's nothing wrong with it. He barely said anything either.

Grow up.

My wife Sansa makes that face today.
What does it mean?

You're a fucking moron. Period.

>3920x1940
Nice image retard