ASM 50 "Spider-Man No More" Storytime

Take a break from the dreck that is modern Marvel and soak up Smilin Stan and Jazzy John's tale of depression, responsibility, pretty girls, and raging news editors!

Other urls found in this thread:

comix4free.com/marvel/amazing-spider-man-1-441-1963-1998/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool, I have that issue signed by Stan Lee and CGC graded. Not that I like Stan Lee but still.

Damn that's cool. This run was MY Spidey growing up, don't know how much it would be to buy it now.

The real question is who Romita made hotter, Gwen or MJ
For me, MJ__

Mj absolutely, his mj is the definitive one

I love how Romita was brought on because he drew sexy girls infinitely better than Ditko. I'll post a relevant image in a minute.

No problem

Read Stan's box in the bottom left.

Thank you for this user, it's fun to remember when Spider-Man was actually good.

Thank you for the bump user. Glad you enjoyed.

>Parker quitting, just as Spider-Man is going out of action! COINCIDENCE??
I mean, his job was taking pictures of Spider-Man, so he's kind of out of a job now?

Foswell was always kind of paranoid. This is also after he "discovered" Peter had a deal with Spidey.

Oh god yes
BUMP

Thanks. Have some more Romita!

MJ

And is it weird that I prefer Romita's take on Spidey and his cast more than Ditko's?

Ditko's comics are just dark and mean spirited and everyone's a little ugly on the inside and the outside. Ditko's Parker is actually a loner and a loser. Like a school shooter not a "cool geeky guy." I prefer Ditko just for the freshness and originality but Romita's comfy light soapy style is timeless too.

Is there a folder of the first 200 or so Amazing Spider-Man issues with this crisp digital coloring?

Not sure why I'm having such a hard time finding these issues

Where do you get such good quality scans?

Here are digital rips of the individuals but I don't know where a folder is

comix4free.com/marvel/amazing-spider-man-1-441-1963-1998/

bump