META

>6 got threads are up
MODS BAN THESE LEDDITORS IMMEDIATELY

also Sup Forumsmeta thread. Complain about shit here. How can we improve? Why did giv poster get banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/dcucks/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is a GoT board you newfag

the quality of this board has tanked since the new got was aired. if you cant see it, it's because you need to go back

>tfw wagecuck
>tfw can only watch half a movie in one sitting
>tfw to scared to make a thread because mods will ban me and then I will have nothing in my life
>tfw a ban from this place feels like a stab in the back from your best friend and the mods don't give a fuck

Word filter reddit is the best way to make this board better. People talk about reddit more than actual movies and TV.

>cries about board quality
>makes a thread that doesn't help
my sides

It fucking sucks getting a 3 day ban for a mild joke. It makes me not even want to post, getting Global Bans for 3 days over small shit, meanwhile mobile posters post whatever they want, easily bypassing their bans and continuing.

It's too late for /rv/, years too late

Yeah, mobile posters need to be dealt with. I don't see why they don't just block all mobile IPs unless they buy a pass. They make more money this way and the quality of posting increases.

What amuses me is that people bitch about the Twin Peaks and GoT threads, but they're the only fucking ones actually talking about TV/movies. The rest of it is fucking political bait threads and shitposting.

Do we need six GoT threads? No. But this entire board is fucking cancer anyway so it's like complaining that there's some toilet paper in a giant pile of shit.

That's not how it works, what you're wanting can not be done.

>not liking got
I pity you

This sadly. Whenever I try to start a thread about may it be an older film or a certain James Bond film, I rarely get any replies while shitposting threads stay up for hours.

But hey, at least this place is better than Sup Forums

The only way to save it would ironically be to permaban everyone currently posting here.

Mobile networks are usually separate, so yes, it can be done. Then you can also ban based on user agent, which is easily bypassed, but not for the utterly illiterate.

this has been Sup Forums in every GoT season ever you fucking tourist

It gets worse every year. The problem is more and more GoTfags decide to stay on Sup Forums and ruin the board.

>GoTfags decide to stay on Sup Forums and ruin the board.
/got/ threads go for like 50 hours in off-season, so no, not really

Just because they're not posting about GoT doesn't mean they aren't GoTfags.

right so you don't actually have anything indicating that "GoTfags" stick around and shitpost, you just want something easy to blame the state of board on when you don't like it

Sup Forums has unironically never been better

saged

It's a reasonable conclusion considering it gets worse every time GoT threads pop up.

>it's reasonable because vague subjective assertion

You have to admit I'm right.

because of the mountain of evidence you've produced?

Indeed.

mods please ban all dr who threads thanks

Movie is rated PG-13, they say caca poopoo in it.

Different times man, different times

Was there actually a public ban for the givposter? That would be nice.

filter /got/ and any other keywords that come up a lot. there now your catalogue has like 8 less threads

>More threads about memes, shilling,and ""redpilled"" redditors than tv and film discussion

You know what we need? Mods who are actually here more than an hour a day.

Every time I open Sup Forums I can tell whether or not there are mods around based on if there's some active thread about Trump with over 100 posts.

>have a shitposting thread that fits board culture (for example bane)
>get banned for 3 days
>shitpost endlessly about trump and catholicism in every single unrelated thread
>never gets banned
I think there's something wrong with this situation personally

most of the shitposting threads are butthurt pol autists that a woman had a speaking role

Just reset your router

dude I get banned at least once every two days, just reset your router.

>>tfw can only watch half a movie in one sitting
So I'm not the only one who's like this. Even if I'm enjoying the movie I get restless and start to zone out. It's just not that enjoyable to do something for two hours straight without interacting with it in some way.

I'm pretty sure the majority of mods are right-wing too. It would explain a lot. Hence the preference for going after "off topic" instead of racism, despite there being a rule against racism.

Limit the number of generals
Every show have a circle jerking general where everyone feeds attention to tripfags.

Eventually more generals will show up and this board will get the /vg/ treatment.

Doubt it. /vg/ was a special case and is one of the worst boards ever created so I really don't think they want to make that mistake again.

this is what happens when you let in generals.

also how come you can't make a m eta thread on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums mods are really grumpy fucks. Same with /jp/. It's weird because theoretically it's the same team of people but for some reason it bothers them that these threads exist on certain boards but not others. Even though it's not like they take suggestions anyway.

>not shitposting so hard you're rangebanned

pleb

Also there was this one-time incident last year on Sup Forums where they started cracking down on generals and set some weird-ass new rules that they only enforce on Sup Forums where generals can no longer have reoccurring opening posts (pastebins, information links, etc.) and cannot have the word "general" anywhere. Which actually makes it worse because now you can't filter the word "general" and hide all generals.

It's terrible. That's why I never go to that board.

>posts detailed information about what goes on in Sup Forums
>I never go to that board
m8...

I thought someone might say that. I learned about it from when I used to go to /qa/. Lots of screenshots of the state of that board, like the one posted.

Free YOU for everyone.

>mods ban people making fun of Marvel capeshit and only Marvel capeshit
Makes you think

You're a very kind user, here's a you back to you :)))))))))))))))

Move capeshitwars thread to Sup Forums or /trash/
At this point I automatically hide any thread that has box office numbers

Thank (You)

>Since the new got episode aired

Sup Forums has been shit for years.
Where the fuck have you been?

That didn't last long. :(

>implying you have the perspective to even make that claim
People get banned for flame wars in general:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/dcucks/deleted/deleted/type/op/

i want 2008 tv back

>literally one "DCucks" thread deleted in the entire month of June