ITT - Characters That Ruined A Franchise

He was probably the best part of that movie

Why didn't Ultron use the stone to wipe out the planet?
Why doesn't the planet get vaporized as soon as Vision steps on it?

James Spader was

The thing I don't like about the Avengers is that the other heroes seem kind of weak and pointless. Captain America, Spider-Man, Hawk Guy, Black Panther, and Black Widow are pretty much useless.

>i'm the fucking lizard king
I don't know, some lines seemed weird.

I thought Spiderman was one of the stronger characters in the comics

He's the strongest human character in all of marvel

This guy became the voice in my head for a little while after I first saw the film. True story. I was also Ace Ventura upstairs from the ages 10-14

Jim Morrison

Vision more like virgin

Vision is my favorite character

woah dude not cool

You might have some personality disorder.

Once you get inside my head, there's no turning back baby.

LMAO ROASTED!

not really, he gets some of that red witch pussy

Does he get to lick her feet?

Does he have a cock?

lol no
pic related is the real reason

This fucking annoying faggot. His asshole attitude has run it's course, time to fucking pull the plug.

no but he fingers her pusy

Fuck off, Bane.

Me too, he's funny how he just likes talking.

based

They voice in my head doesn't sound like my real voice either.

avengers was always shit, and paul bettany is the best actor to ever be associated with this garbage heap

Wanda's already got V I S I O N E D

>...and if you're telling me, you don't let black guys cum inside your wife or girlfriend, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap.

wow did joe sweden really say that

>CLANKED

He probably means mcu Spider-Man.

>red witch is with the vision in the comics
>MCU puts her in lockdown in civil war with vision as her captor, implying Stockholm syndrome
bravo Joss

>people shit on BvS for them trusting each other because both of their mothers names were Martha
>The Avengers trust Vision because he can lift a fucking hammer

It reminded me of 70s era sexism!!

A magical hammer that only the worthy can lift which has been established in 3 prior films and is again established in this one.

Undoubtedly

>Not unironicly enjoying facist super heros

>One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people

Yeah, what about the guy who goes on killing sprees every fucking week?

Why are you defending capeshit?
Why am I posting on a Korean anime knitting board?
Why has mother never let me out of the house?
These and other questions will never be answered in a meaningful way.

Wrong Infinity Stoneā„¢.

he says this but the reason he killed Quicksilver is because he was bitter and upset that Marvel brought Agent Coulson back for TV, so he wanted to show that DEAD IS DEAD in the MCU with Quicksilver..

hes a man baby

Superheroes are about tenacity and courage, not powers.

You've been missing the point the whole time.

>entire plot of Civil War is the consequences of the Avengers indiscriminately killing innocent people on accident
Wew, Joss.

>If you kill your enemies they win
I still don't understand how this fucking retarded mindset became so prevalent.

>your character based motivation is stupid
>my macguffin is much more compelling
Brainlet

The X-Men kill people all the time. The Avengers as well. Heck, even Spider-Man did. Most of the MU heroes does.

>Vision is shown to be decent and trustworthy because he was capable of lifting a hammer in this movie
>In Civil War he stood against Captain America when most of the Avengers were on his side, kept Wanda on house arrest against her will, and showed up to the airport fight causing tons of destruction that could have killed many of his friends but ended only hurting the resident nigger

Marvel movies need more super powered heroes and villians. too many batman like heroes.

Dredd and Punisher are the best.

He did it for righteous reasons, his pereception was flawed as he was distracted, by his budding love for Wanda. He says this so to Tony when Tony asks what the fuck went wrong.

>be a supervillain
>not have bulletproof costumes

Man, I've been hating on Vision since the old Avengers game on the Sega Genesis. Get on my level.

He seriously should be turned into an actual villain, not some "both sides are sort of right and sort of wrong" counter to Captain America

He's got the mooks (his suits), the drive, and the personal connection, and it would be great to see him finally get taken out

This bitch can't act and that accent was horrendous

That explain the house arrest, not him arriving at the airport and trying to implode a hangar on Steve and Bucky or aiming a death laser at Falcon.

Didn't he bring back Coulson? Agents of Shield was his show.

She is fucking awful, but luckily doesn't have much of a role.

WHY would ultron build a body with a dick?

My problem is Tony's side makes no sense in that world. In the real world? Sure. In a world where 1 guy can end everything for Earth, if not the whole universe? No.

Following that flick with Doctor Strange just highlights that issue.

I can respect courage, but there's a reason they don't have Dave the construction worker out there battling aliens or robots. He isn't strong enough. If the Avengers really cared about taking on shit they would just combine Antman and Stark's tech to make War Machines that can shrink and become giant. Then let Hulk, Thor and Vison do all the heavy lifting.

why wouldn't he?

>when Tony asks what the fuck went wrong.

God I forgot how silly this fucking movie was

>Why'd you paralyze my friend?
>I dunno.

goddamn they sex her up in that poster holy shit she is butterface as fuck irl

For some reason a lot of the MCU heroes feel utterly weak and unnecessary. The teams end up making not much sense. I mean, Hawkeye and Black Widow alone are a big puzzle.

This is something i feel that DC does much better. Even when you've heroes like Batman, who have no powers while his teammates are literal gods, you don't get this feeling because they make him out to be so awesome that he becomes essential to the team.

Tony asks "What happened out there?" and Vision responds "I was....distracted." Tony responds with "I thought you didn't get distracted." Vision responds with "So did I."

Antman doesn't like Stark and isn't an Avenger.

>ITT - Characters That Ruined A Franchise
>played by Paul Bettany

no way fag

You joke about that, but that kind of shit helps blockbusters a lot. That's why in the MCU movies characters always talk about what exactly they're feeling and go back-and-forth about what happened. Everything is made clear. Audiences appreciate that shit.

Otherwise you end up with a BvS scenario, a movie where all the characters constantly lie to others and themselves, where to this day you've people here asking what simple scenes where about or wondering about the characters motivations.

>lie
They don't lie, they doubt. That's what normal people do and that what was actually in superhetorics since the beginning until some manchildren started to write them as undoubtedly noble people to teach children.

Bruce constantly lies to Alfred, Clark lie to Lois, Lex lies to everyone. They lie.

>Characters That Ruined A Franchise