He's literally the greatest Marvel character of all time. Try to prove me wrong

He's literally the greatest Marvel character of all time. Try to prove me wrong.

You cant.

Moviefag.

If that's true, why is Peter Parker wearing Captain America's outfit?

At least you tried OP.

Seeing him in one episode of Spider-man when I was younger made him my favourite fictional character ever lol

I hardly ever saw him or read him but when ever I did I could relate so well, I love Cap

Hail Hydra.

Didn't Cable say Spider-Man ends up being the greatest at one point?

He's not Thor.

Stupid cuck is held back by his own incompetence and immaturity. Remember his "When I'm around, nobody dies!" phase?

Superior Spider Man is literally what Spider Man would be if Parker wasn't a retard.

He's an incredibly flat and boring character without a supporting cast.

That's not Daredevil...

Unless it's Matt Murdock wearing Cap's outfit; in which case you're right OP. But I would have gone with Matt in his Daredevil outfit just so people know you're actually talking about the greatest Marvel character.

He's actually a pretty crap character. He only ever worked as a wartime propaganda character. He just sucks now.

Blame Kobik for that one

Then why doesnt he have a legends of the dark knight? Why writers dont put him in the same pedestal as batman and superman when it comes to white whales?

Spidey is the only that comes close. And beta ray is best boy. Cap is a nice character but to be the best character you need the best stories and he lacks that

>Superior Spider Man is literally what Spider Man would be if Parker wasn't a retard.

An arrogant, overconfident blowhard who let his technology get hijacked by fucking Osborn?

Cap has more great stories than Spider-man, in spite of what Spideyfags may claim. But he's still no A-lister or Spider-man in terms of importance.

That's not Frank.

That's not Spider-Man.

>Cap has more great stories than Spider-Man

He can't be serious.

No he doesnt spidey > daredevil > the rest of marvel

I miss the wings and the scales.

Sup Forums hates marvel

>Spidey > Daredevil > Blade > the rest of Marvel

FTFY.

Me too. Movie synergy is the real cancer killing comics.

No shit, all they're exposed to is the movies which are fucking cancer.

He's not even wearing the movie costume right now.

The only good Spider-man run since 90s has been Busiek's

30 years is impressive as hell. Also, Slott is holding the character hostage.

Movie synergy mixed with social justice is killing comics.

Daredevil is a better character, but I don't like his stories much.

Sorry

Nick Spencer ruins every character he touches.

But, OP, that pic isn't The Sub-Mariner?

>"SJWs are ruining comics!" meme

Comics are literally the same as they've always been. Pick up a book and read it instead of going off clickbait news articles.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. A majority of super popular classic Lee and early Marvel characters that have been replaced by minorities or transformed into such.

>Oh no! a giant meteor is going to hit the Earth!
>Someone help us!
>If only Capt...ain...America....uhh....fuck
>...give us an inspirational speech about patriotism before we all die horribly because you can't do jack shit

Who in the pick has been transformed into a minority? Also legacy characters arent new and have been around forever. Hell, Hal Jordan and Barry Allen are legacy characters. This literally isn't new. Actually read some comics or go back to Sup Forums

Superman is a DC character, user.

Squirrel Girl was turned into a retard. That's a "minority."

Does red punch force shoot out of his eyes? No? Then you're wrong.

>Does red punch force shoot out of his eyes?
No, but freedom does.

Greatest?

He practically a reverse Nazi in most iterations

Isn't he like 30 already in the comics? should nt he be in his prime? He's as strong as the Hulk, smart as fuck, nimble and shit yet infintely gives off a pretty low tier feeling.

My nigga

He's in the top tier for sure, along with Thor, the FF and Spider-Man.
Have you read Tales of Suspense Cap or Madbomb, OP? I love that stuff.

100℅ right

I see no Johnny Storm.

The lack of Doctor Druid in this thread is disturbing

Thor? Thor had an amazing supporting cast and lots of character in Asgard. He tends to spend too much time on earth though.

"Thor as fish out of water" is great and a lot of fun, but makes no sense when he has spend 10 of every 12 months for the past 20 years on Midgard.

Thor comics should be about awesome Agardian adventures with occasional Midgard adventures which can be scattered throughout the past 2-3 thousand years.

Instead they just write him as another human with a super power. Most heroes are fundamentally human and should be portrayed as doing human things. Even Superman, while not human, strives to be an works on staying grounded. Other than an initial "Odin teaches Thor humility" arc or something, Thor's selling point and main point of interest is he isn't human, and most writers forget that.

But thats not Shuma gorath

Marvel Earth never has to worry about meteors 'cause they heard what Cap did to Kang in the ruins of Washington, DC and don't dare step up.

If you haven't read him, start with Marvel now, at least the very first 10 numbers i think, i loved what they did to his childhood, it makes so much sense

>Might makes right
A character's quality isn't measured in their power level. Fuck off with your childish "my superhero could beat your superhero in a fight" bullshit.

Captain America has a flying battleship now. I mean they go to space for shits and giggles. I think Cap could stop a rock. Not by punching it, but by telling one of the hundred or so other heroes who take orders from him every day to go punch it.

Anybody have an essential Cap reading list? Only Cap related thing I've read is Born Again and the original Thunderbolts, and fuck was his bit in those great.

Frank post, Best post

>the best character is the strongest, with the power and might to destroy worlds

get out of my board

This guy knows whats up

Never had a great story.