I'm in love with your body

I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Oh sorry didn't see you there, that's a new one from my smash hit single Shape of You™

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/tayytertott/submitted/
youtu.be/NrucjhY-mfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really shows how pleb GOT has become. Only a few seasons ago they had based sigur ros, now it's this faggot.

>this faggot's top song was how he had a one night stand with Ellie Goulding, thought there were an item, then got pissed when she fucked some other singer

what a faggot

>being such a beta that you even knew who this guy was

Seriously, if you knew this guy was a celebrity before this meme, you should kill yourself

>living under a rock is cool
>look at me i hate popular things xD
>ignorance is AWESOME!
>lol, i don't know thing that millions others do, that makes me the better man
>born in le wrong generation

this is your mindset

>being proud of your status as an incel shut in

hella epic my dude!

No, it's not like I've never heard his incredibly popular song. In fact, it plays in the lobby where I work daily.

It's that I have actual taste, so when I heard it the first time I knew it was shit and never looked further into it, since I'm not a fucking faggot.

He sang the end song for desolation of Smough

I still dont know who this bitch boi is

Yet you know its his song you fucking spastic

>what song is that?
>it's a new one

did he expect her to know he was a song writer? why didn't he answer her question

Holy fucking kek you BTFO

>ever caring what a singer looks like
>ever watching their music video
>ever seeing some faggy singers face enough times to remember what he looks like
>sucking huge amounts of rock

This is your life

For as little as he did, he was so subtly awful it was quite humorous.

>every thread normies get triggered that someone on a fucking Sup Forums doesn't know their idol
And then they're trying to tell you that reddit/tumblr invasion is just a boogeyman.

Did somebody say a perfect game?

LITERALLY WHO IS HE??!!/

Justin Bieber

>idol

not my idol but yes, I'm a normie. does that anger you?

if you've never heard of this guy and you live in a first world country then it can only mean you have no social interaction with anyone other than your elderly parents. Even a homeless person has probably heard one of this nigger's song blaring from a car that's driven by.

reddit.com/user/tayytertott/submitted/
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's a fun fact for you, as Sup Forums's web traffic grows and grows more "normies" browse here. I reckon that these days there are more of us "normies" that have a somewhat existent social life and are aware of pop culture then there are of you autists. Especially on popular boards like Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums. A lot of people here probably LARP as NEETs in order to fit in or as a way of trolling.

When is Lady Gaga going to appear to try and be relevant again?

Hah, yeah keep on being a proud normie getting mad at autists for not knowing pop stars.

I honestly don't get why people are having such a fucking temper tantrum over Sheeran appearing as an unnamed cameo in one scene

it's not like he's a major character that you are going to have to deal with forever

Wasn't she literally just nominated for an Oscar and then for Emmy? She's doing rather OK.

Because it cheapens the show. How about it Adele has a guest spot next week? Then we can get Idris Elba in there? Then one of the guys from One Direction. It takes you out the show completely.

>Watching GoT
>Thinking you aren't a normie

One of the guys from one direction is in Dunkirk. So?

>people complaining about some shit cameo singer who can't act when nearly everyone in the cast can't act either
haha

>not knowing based sheeran
>a good thing

lol you're really lost kid, return to R E D D I T

Is pretending to be unaware of popular culture to seem more underground and part of Sup Forums culture the most pathetic thing on earth? Probably not, but it's up there.

they looked pretty comfy desu

the le epic drumpkin redditors that came here during the election act like the site is some secret society lol

I'd be satisfied with a one night stand with Ellie tbqh lad

>haha
just keep your mouth shut if you have nothing to say

The camp isn't the best place to find a love
So the brotherl's where I go

>It takes you out the show completely.
this

Ed is actually based

He's fully aware that he's an ugly ginger and his music is generic pop stuff for fangirls and he 100% does it for the money and groupies.
I remember reading an interview with him when I was sat in a waiting room and he got asked "what would you be if you wasn't a singer?" And he said "probably still a virgin"

Why these soldiers were so polite and friendly?

>you will never sit around the campfire all comfy and warm with ed and have him sing beautiful pop hits to you acapella

whats the purpose of living?

Snoop Dogg cameo when?

SHE PLAYED THE FIDDLE IN A DORNISH BAND.

But if you don't know who he is, how does it take you out of the show?

They were still young. Probably had not participated in any real engagements. It did not look like they were part of a larger group or even an army.

Probably just on their way to their assigned positions from whatever basic training Lannister conscripts/recruits get. It would explain them being rather mellow and still somewhat innocent.

Reddit: the post

Saving this post for later use, thanks. Good way to BTFO people who brag about their own ignorance.

(You)

I know who Ed Sheeran is because sometimes he's on the news or something, not because I love his new cunnylove album and want to further research it.
People that feel superior because they don't know who he is should off themselves
People who say 'DUUUDE YOU'RE LIVING UNDER A ROCK LMAO' because you don't know who some forgettable idiot is should off themselves

Pass

"It takes you out of the show" is such a stupid fucking criticism.

By that logic any time you see an actor you recognize in a movie, it takes you out of the movie.

Are you saying you can only immerse yourself in Game of Thrones because it has literally who actors that you've never seen anywhere else?

Tbh I knew him because of the 2013 Sup Forums on MTV voting for My Bloody Valentine operation

The ironic thing is bragging about pop culture awareness isn't even exclusive to Sup Forums. People on fucking Facebook post shit like "like this post if you've never watched an episode of game of thrones!" The idea that Sup Forums would try to imitate that is sickening.

heh

It's always been trashy garbage you numale

>mfw never watched GOT nor listen to any ed sheeran songs but aware of both

because jesus fucking christ that is all i see on the internet nowadays

ed is cool give him the break and follow his twitter for fun and more of my songs

>sickening
what do you expect? Sup Forums has been flooded with retards who came for Sup Forums because of trump and then spread like cancer across the boards

low quality b8

There's a difference between an actor and a guest star. You can feel that DnD put Ed Sheeran there just so people could post "WOOOAH IT'S ED YO MAN WTF" on twitter. He doesn't add anything to the show, he's not a professional actor, he barely has any dialogue, he's there just to promote the show.

Can't wait to see Nicki Minaj in episode 2 twerking for soldiers in King's Landing.

>whats the purpose of living?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

ginger bollocks

I was wondering why the camera was so interested in this guy.

Game of Thrones has become The Simpsons.

>passes
>still can't resist the urge to complain, misgendering itself in the process

the trans mind, ladies and gentlegoons

I honestly had no idea what the guy looked like. I've heard his name before because his songs are played endlessly, but my friend had to tell me it was him and he was the one singing.

We talked about whether or not we'd use our fame and fortune, if we had it, to get ourselves on a show that we liked. We agreed that we probably would. He got on the show, but he didn't have any speaking lines after Arya sat down. We thought for sure he was going to be murdered brutally.

>We talked about
this is not your blog and nobody gives a fuck about you and your friend

>popular = quality
And why did I get a warning for calling this "Reddit: the post"? Other user tells him to kill himself and I almost get banned for politely pointing out the obvious? Wtf?

I didnt know about this guy by appearance either but I have obviously heard his songs thousands of times on radio etc. and if you havent get a job.

When it comes to purely artistic then popularity does indicate quality based on the majority opinion and you literally can't refute that.

With things like technology or food there are several ways to gauge quality, creative works are entirely subjective.

I have never seen someone this triggered by the word "friend".

He never said popular equated quality though you fucking autist. You literally said that if anyone recognized Ed Sheeran they should kill themselves, he called you out for thinking it's cool to be a jobless incel shut-in living in his mom's basement completely oblivious to the world around him, and now you're trying to move the goal post because you got BTFO.

>havent heard that one before
>yeah it's coming out next week exclusively on TIDAL, itunes a week after that. don't forget to follow me @edsheeran

fucking really hbo?

>literally can't refute that
So Force Awakens is the best Star Wars movie and Kim Kardashian is a talent for the ages. Got it, Reddit.

He said exactly that here
Moron

>why did I get a warning for calling this "Reddit: the post"?
only a warning? if it were for me, anybody who calls anything reddit should get at least a 24 hours ban. this shit has lost all of its meaning long ago and is nothing more but pure shitposting by now

Utter moron

how fucking new are you?

So how do you guys indicate the quality of something that is artistic.

Hard mode: answer my post with objective facts.

I'm very happy to hear that they warn for that, looks like there is a purpose to reporting after all.

If you have to ask why even bother with the pretense of having taste?
Here's a hint: truth is beauty and beauty is truth. That's all you can know and ever need to know.

>truth is beauty and beauty is truth
i tip my fedora to you, good sire

>truth is beauty and beauty is truth

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If more beholders believe something is beautiful than is not then the opposing opinion is overruled.

It's that simple.

Objectively false. Pick up a philosophy book nufag.

where do you people get off pretending not to know who ed sheeran is

You're an idiot.

I didn't really know who he was but at least I didn't have the audacity to brag about it. I took two seconds to look it up and that was that.

>objectively
>pick up a philosophy book
You think philosophy is objective?

I'm not a teenage girl so I don't pay attention to boy bands.

Philosophy is what people read to appear more deep and spurt random quotes to make themselves seem cultured.

It's also entirely subjective.

Nice try though user.

yeah but I don't know how you aren't at least aware of him just from osmosis, he's huge AND funny-looking

seconding on this. he also was on the soundtrack of one of the most anticipated book adaptation of all times. everyone who claims to never even having heard of him is a blatant liar

Reddit detected.

Philosophy is meant to actually activate your brain beyond these dumb postmodern dogfart level thoughts you have. I'm simply suggesting you pick up a book. I'm guessing you haven't since you're getting defensive, and you're probably also 15.

youtu.be/NrucjhY-mfs

That reminds me of the scene from Good Will Hunting where the pseud is spouting off quotes and Matt Damon calls him out on his bullshit. Good stuff.

i know, i was expecting him to say something else after he said, it's new. like, "it's new, from kings landing." or "it's new, about the queen" or something. but nah, it was a bit jarring

"A hand of gold is always cold but a woman's hands are warm"

Of course you faggots are raging about this. You poor virgins don't get the emotional resonance.

Do you think he's that autistic IRL? It's basically the "I drive" of Game of Thrones.