Was it SJW trash or what

Was it SJW trash or what

Its a solid origin story with a shit final fight

Between those two options, it was what.

what

Actually it was actually pleasantly redpilled

No. Spiderman would be better bait, and also, more accurate.

It was decent and greatly weighed down by the lifeless corpses of the other DCU movies it has to be connected to.

far less SJW-y than spider-man interestingly enough.

Actually it has 0% SJW shit in it, as opposed to Homecoming. Feminists are such an absolute state that instead of trying to make feminist shit succesful, they take succesful things and say they were feminist all along

Pretty damn decent movie. Though it's kinda funny they tried to make Godot busty by way of costume. She looks way too weak to be somebody that has been training all their lives. Also, her acting was really meh. When she tried to squeeze out a tear, I can only shrug. Rest of the cast was solid.

>stop a robbery
>tie the 3 robbers
>forced to tell the truth
>I WANT TO SUCK YOUR TITS!
>I WANT TO SIT ON YOUR FACE!
>I WANT YOU TO DRINK MY CUM!
>these keeps going until authorities take them away
>have to fight crime listening what every man thinks about her, just a slut in a costume.

KEK so much for a godess.

>$381M just in the US
It doesn't seem too weighed down though

It was just bad in general. Very poorly done CGI, dramatic/comedy bits are bland and boring. I have no idea who are the people liking this movie.

Most of the sjw stuff comes from the marketing and idiots on Twitter, the movie is pretty solid but it suffers from weak character development in the second half and a boring villain

>battle has been going on at this one spot for a year
>win the battle real quick, ok
>liberate the town
>"So where is German High Command?"
>oh its like a half a mile up the road
>go there, there's a party happening
>none of the Germans seems to know they just lost a major battle and a lot of ground
>no one concerned that there is no defensive line between them and non-allied soldiers
this bugged me the rest of the movie

The Sup Forums Wonder Woman damage control timeline is pretty hilarious

>Wonder Woman announced
This movie is going to be shit and flop!
>Wonder Woman cast
Gal Gadot is going to be a failure!
>Wonder Woman will appear in BvS
She is going to be the worst part of the movie and destroy Wonder Woman before it even gets started!
>Wonder Woman is the most tolerable part of BvS
It was a jew conspiracy in order to write headlines saying she overshadowed Batman and Superman!
>Wonder Woman trailer released
LMAO SJW TRASH CONFIRMED LOOK AT THOSE ARMS
>Wonder Woman reviews well
How the fuck can people fall for these SJW fucking paid reviews fucking jews this movie is shit trust me
>Wonder Woman released, audiences like it
This movie is going to fucking flop, women don't sell as leads and people are sick of diversity, only people seeing it are feminists
>Wonder Woman is a box office success
DC AND WARNER ARE LYING ABOUT THE NUMBERS, this movie actually performed shit but they are pretending it did well and everyone who likes it is a liar

Ares was a weak villain, and the whole ending was really cliche "oh but humans aren't bad, because it was Ares' fault!"

What's hilarious is that people keep talking about numbers and reviews like it's their movie. It's not your movie, some Jew somewhere is making money while you're fighting to defend this capeshit. What the hell are you doing with your life. It's just not a good movie, that's all you need to know. Watch something good.

This. the rope is a shit idea compared to the idea of a batman torture scene in a Justice League Movie or something

>DC AND WARNER ARE LYING ABOUT THE NUMBERS
We're on the red zone of the pathetic-meter here but I still don't think MCUcks have reached this point

>Was it SJW trash or what

Not really, it's just that the lead can't act and all the action scenes are embarrassingly bad. Because girls can't do action, it was directed by a woman and Gal is as athletic as Woody Allen

Jesus christ

Yep, it's the post that made me write this
in the first place

It's a pretty good movie actually.

Surprisingly not.
Spiderflop was more SJW.

>Proclaims Germans to be innocent
>Proceeds to murder the fuck out of them like they're blades of grass
>Trevor sacrifices himself for the greater good, believing that people are imperfect and inherently immoral
>...which activates Gal's MURPHMODE that gives her +100 lasso dmg + lightning buff so she can kill Ares
>WW was right all along and it was just Ares controlling them, rendering any depth the plot might've had and Trevor's sacrifice moot

Was it SJW? I don't know. It was a shit movie either way though.

You forgot all the rat posting

Wonder Woman?

More like Kino Woman

I want to make love to Gal Gadot

Not at all. It surprising didn't tolerate that kind of moralism by placing a strong, righteous, sympathetic but also naive and inexperienced female protagonist in a world more complex than she thought it was.
>oh but humans aren't bad, because it was Ares' fault!
That's not what happened. Ares was the main villain, but he was just the guy giving ideas to humans who wanted to hurt each other on their own. Ares believed the inherent evil within humanity was justification to wipe it out and manipulated the evil in them to that end. But though Diana realized humanity is quite shitty all its own, there is also good in it and she chose to bet on it.

Except right after Ares died the Germans found themselves amongst sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. The war stopped because Ares was mind-raping them, not feeding them nuggets of information.

The war was already ending. Ares was trying to prolong it. His death allowed the war to end as it naturally would.

>mfw best WWI film ever made and we'll get the best WWII film ever made this week

2017 is the best year.

Not SJW trash. It's a pretty watchable movie. It does not deserve all the praise its gotten though.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the praise just stems from low expectations.

What about Spider was so SJW?

>watch a movie
>girl is in it
When will this oppression end?

Post Gal Gadot being qt pls

shes so damn cute and sexy all at once

the animated wonder woman movie was way more man hating,
i like this wondy

This. First hour or so was great, then Snyder had to force another fucking jesus-pose DBZ energy beam struggle at the end so we knew his dick had been somewhere near production.

i mean i like the live action movie version not the man hating one

It was a good movie, the story was pretty solid.

There are lots of people who aren't white in it. That's it.

>There are lots of people who aren't white in it.
In new york city? I am appalled at this forced diversity in hollywood.

>
>85166069

>the slaves built the washington monument

Post Wonder Woman being qt pls

I'm bored of this discussion, you'll just keep repeating the same shit I've read a thousand times, blah blah leftists, sjw, tumblr blah blah everyone who's not a racists is a sjw lefits cuck blah blah reddit blah
I don't care enough to keep replying, but you can be a little bitch about it sure

I know, it's fucking retarded, but that's Sup Forums. Homecoming doesn't make any political statements at all yet it's "SJW" because it features a racially mixed cast in a movie that takes place in a city that is very racially mixed.

People are fucking retarded.

>Actually it has 0% SJW shit in it, as opposed to Homecoming. Feminists are such an absolute state that instead of trying to make feminist shit succesful, they take succesful things and say they were feminist all along
This is 100% correct.

I would unironically watch it.

MJ is a grungy black chick.

This is my fetish

Forgot about that. Aside from being a historically unclear statement, does a single throwaway line used for comedic relief ruin a two hour movie for you? What a delicate flower you are!

hello virgin

>Forgot about that. Aside from being a historically unclear statement, does a single throwaway line used for comedic relief ruin a two hour movie for you? What a delicate flower you are!
Nah I enjoyed the movie, but it does have some dumb things in it done purely for political statement and pretending otherwise because of overreacting Sup Forumstards is just being contrary.

Gal can't act much but she has charisma and is cute as hell. I fell in love

Homoflopping is $2M behind Wonder Woman on the 12th day.

To be honest, the DCEU movies have some really heavy-handed and weird conservative values.

For example in MoS you've this whole thing where they beat over you head about the importance of the classic family unit (ie a man and a woman, and whatever child they might produce) for the well-being of one society, with the movie showing Jor and Lara going out of their programming to be together and make a child the old way, and Superman and Lois working together and surviving whatever comes their way because they want to be and remain together, while the villains are a bunch of sexless programmed people that want to make Earth as sterile as they are and Krypton was.

If i was a fag, for example, i could get pissed off about the movie.

WW does almost the same thing. Instead going the power girl and feminist route, which they could have easily done, they show Steve being essential to Wonder Woman growth both as a woman and a proper hero, with their romance being a driving force.

ironically no, its marvels spoodermon homecucking thats the sjw shitfest

>family is important and love is good are heavy handed and weird conservative values
What an age we live in

Luddendorff killing the High Command before that and nobody seems to care, bothered me more. And where the fuck was the Kaiser ?! They said he will appear at the party.

Well, the idea of pushing the old family unit as essential has become a conservative thing in these days where everybody has been championing all kinds of family model as acceptable and right.

Unnecessary sexy time happening.
The concept of killing the god of war and hence stopping war for good is just so flawed t bh.

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow!
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT ! Here comes the SpiderFlop

>Unnecessary sexy time happening.
Fag.

Well the trailers alone is full of Trump and White privilege jokes, and then when you think you're done the first line in the movie is one of Vulture's henchman correcting Vulture's lack of political correctness.

It was terrible. The World War 1 setting didn't work at all; you can tell how much they wanted to insert a 'Good Guys vs Nazis'-narrative but hey - Captain America already did it first.

So instead they (for most of the movie, anyway) roll with the idea that 'the Germans are just influenced by Ares' war magic and once he's gone they'll turn good again'. It's the most infantile reduction of industrialised warfare I've ever seen.

So Wonder Woman and Kirk assemble a team which does nothing at all. The Indian tells them where the front lines are (just follow the artillery explosions) and bitches about Manifest Destiny, the Arab(?) spy and cunning linguist drives a car once and bitches about racism. The Scottish master sharpshooter actually can't shoot for shit due to PTSD and at the end of the film still can't shoot. At least he sings, or something.

WW decides that the war is shitty and unfair so she breaks through the front line that soldiers have spent years dying over while calling them a bunch of cowards.

At German HQ Ares shows up as a stuffy old British dude. No, it's not a disguise, he's actually a stuffy old British dude even in the flashbacks. He gloats, gives WW the offer to rule the galaxy like father and son, they have a CGI laserbeam fight, Kirk dies, the end.

Also, the epilogue cuts back to modern times where WW claims to stay around to keep fighting Ares wherever he appears. As we've seen, she can also win WW1 in 24 hours.

SO WHERE WERE YOU FOR WW2, YOU CUNT? OR 'NAM, I ALSO HEARD THAT SUCKED. The Iran-Iraq War, anyone?

Ares was trying to make them sign an unfair armistice - which is exactly what happened anyway.

Except that falls apart in WW. Diana's "family" are totally female. No males in sight. No nuclear family and yet she was raised a warrior.

>If i was a fag, for example, i could get pissed off about the movie.
Why? The movies don't say being gay is wrong. Maybe you'd feel bad about not feeling "represented", but that doesn't translate to the movies being homophobic. If the truth isn't that you're just looking to be offended by something.
>Instead going the power girl and feminist route, which they could have easily done, they show Steve being essential to Wonder Woman growth both as a woman and a proper hero
So what? A sheltered young woman learns from someone older and more worldly than herself. But that person is a man, so it's an insult to womankind and ruins my female power fantasy! Even though the film was directed by a woman.

He was playing both sides, creating a false hope only to dash it with the superweapon.

Ares didnt control them, idiot.
He was just manipulative and gave people with bad intentions what they needed. Its the same as putting a gun into a murderes hand.

You're talking about the amazons? They were incomplete. They lived in hiding and followed a very infantile way of thinking. They were essentially Neverland. Her mother keeping how she was made a secret is a big sign of this. Diana is incomplete there.

Diana only grows thanks to Steve Trevor. Is with Steve Trevor that she goes from a girl to woman, thanks his real-life lessons and attractive dick, and learn what it means to build a family even if that dream is never realized.

jewes a cute

>here WW claims to stay around to keep fighting Ares wherever he appears.

As i remember she never said that he will reappear but mankinds desire for war will keep her on the watch.
Which seemed to failed hard just 21 years later with the start of WW2.

MoS makes a point to show the importance of man and woman coming together doing shit as God intended. Otherwise you could categorize Zod & His Crew as a family of sorts, or Krypton way of life as proper in its own way, but the movie doesn't and goes out of its way to point how toxic it is.

The fact that Steve is a man is pretty important, bro.

But bothered me when the germans appeared at Themiscyra was the fact that they all leaved the ship, never using its big fucking Cannons to fuck up the Amazons at the beach.

Feel free to take what you want out of them to fuel your bias against them and politics you hate.

I don't hate them or whatever they explore, i just say they're rather conservative in their ideas.

A cold, charmless, misandrist Wondie is stupid. Who likes that or wants to be that?

Well, the "conservative values" are lacking a covert hatred for everything straight, white, and male as well as things that aren't, so it's fine with me.

giv jew gf

Yeah, it is very overpraised. The movie got WW right and Dr. Poison was muh waifu, the imagery was good, but that's it.

>The fact that Steve is a man is pretty important, bro.
It was important to getting across that humans are neither innocent, nor are they irredeemable. The world is dominated by men so a man was better for the job, while you had a sadistic female antagonist to show women aren't all sweet little angels either.

>Getting so mad you make a incoherent post

You're forget his role in her sexual awakening and learning what a family entail.

It was capeshit and didn't really have a political slant outside of "muh ebil Germans" which doesn't even make sense since it was during WW1. Not a bad action movie.

Most people are heterosexual and desire to procreate and create families. Deal with it.

See I completely disagree.

The WW1 setting made it. The contrast between the greek like wonder woman and the fantasy warriors island vs the gritty more modern WW1 reality, biological weapons instead of something supernatural, Ares being covered in all the steel and in the middle of an airfield at the end, different than what WW thought he was, this made the kino.

>Britshits once against depicted instead of the more relevant French in a WW1 cultural product

Americans sure love Brits and hate frogs

The opposite. It was about a courageous and smart man banging a slow girl who had retard strength. Seriously she was retarded. Every scene was her being dumb and having the main man talk her out of being retarded. Her action was cool but her character was so weak.

fuck you

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about tumblr. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight a tumblr pleb shit. Every fucking line is sjw posturing. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 reblogs. If you were a Hilary Clinton supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a vinyl bobble head this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck tumblr, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie