What is the best Asian country for a dark man?

What is the best Asian country for a dark man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr46JL6BI7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finland

canada

Japan or Korea

China is ok but they are still pretty backwards and racist compared to the more liberal and developed countries

Sri Lanka

i wouldnt say korea desu, their youth consumes black culture (some at least) but they're on par with chinks regarding racism. i would even go as far to say major cities in China are easier for a black man

adding on to that, though, i dont think a black person would be abused in Korea, especially if he was more of a William than a Tyrone

libya

Africa

If you want a place where you'll be accepted then probably some place like Singapore, Hong Kong, or Taiwan that's relatively liberal. If you want to see people that look like you then go to South India.

None of them stay in your American containment cities please.

fuck you, ape

fuck you, ese

kys

Thailand

Singapore

youre not gonna ruin more countries, trash

FUCK YOU

Vietnam, they like black people.

Vietnam

kys t b h

you ruin america

New Guinea

Hawaii

North Korea if you are an NBA player

Sri Lanka.
They don't get many tourists, are generally avoided and love foreign men.

t. knower

Canada.

Koreans are BLACK themselves only wh*Tes discriminate against other races.

Cum here black bull.

This.

Pacific Islanders fuck black guys all the time, look at the Raiders.

Turkey

Bangladesh

>This primal

Is he really full Asian? Looks blasian in the face

this but unironically

>black people ruining mexico more than mexicans

Oh im laffin

BLACK korean man

Do you mean hapa in new england or native African?

Okinawa

Don't throw stones in glass pinatas.

China youtube.com/watch?v=Sr46JL6BI7Y

Dark man here, I don't plan on going to any asian country anytime soon but if I were to emmigrate to one I'd obviously choose Japan. First world country, liberal and open-minded youth but still with a great sentiment of nationalism, very educated people. Long work hours are not an actual problem there and most other asian countries have it a lot worse (see South Korea). Japanese people know nothing about blacks, not even slavery, the most famous black in japan is a damn enka singer, you are whatever you make them think of you as (at least for the most part). The only problem is the language barrier. I wouldn't recommend anyone to move there without knowing the language though, since japanese people are pretty bad at english. The only other asian countries that I am even able to consider moving to is China and Korea, all the other ones are 3rd world shitholes with no potential.

Asians know about the blacks that went through slavery. But I'm sure they're uneducated on African history as a whole, just like most of the world that's not African.