Is this how capeshit dies?

Is this how capeshit dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/agentbizzle/status/867529152194256896/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/05/spider-man-homecoming-poster-is-getting-roasted
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

with thunderous applesauce

I will be forever thankful for the user who made that shop.

Literally the first time I ever walked out of a movie
>WE BUILT THA WASHINGTON MONUMENT N SHIEEET

I wonder how Black Panther and Thor will do now. When even RDJ and Spidey are failing to bring in the big money, how will the Affirmative Action heroes?

Maybe once in their lives, Disney needs to rely on something more than brand power and marketing. Maybe, just maybe they start making good movies instead.

It will probably make like 800 million, so no.

with 900 million dollars?

No you didn't

Spidey will be the highlight of Avengers 3 and 4

Nah this is how it becomes the new Transformers, flopping in the white countries while doing well with the chinks and the shitskins. DC seems to be holding up better as a white western franchise but it'll end up there too

At this rate even 800m might be a struggle. Atleast domestic numbers are going to be shit, where most of the profit is extracted.

>RDJ is in the movie for maybe 5 mins total
>this poster exists

Hollywood studios demanded an audit of Chinese box office numbers, so in response, the chinks have an unofficial blackout of western films during the lucrative summer. That's why this spoodermang doesn't have a chinese premiere yet.

Black Panther won't get on chinese screens

It's obvious Disney made this movie shit on purpose to make Sony drop Spiderman definitely.

How much was his salary?

no capeshit will survive no matter how hard or how many times Sony tries to kill it

not enough was his response

>mfw

It's not coming out in China for a little while. That'll probably be a big boost to its numbers.

Just like the Joker in SS and that didn't stop MCUcks from calling a batman movie. This is Marvel's BvS, let's see how they hold up

Thor will have Hulk, Doctor Strange, and Goldbulm at its disposal. Plus Marvel took the series into a more GotG direction, which should increase its appeal to general audiences.

Thor will fare like a typical Thor movie.

Hopefully. How many capeshit consolewar faggotry threads do the companycucks on here need?

No self respecting man over 25 says "capeshit"

This isn't Marvel's BvS until every so-called journalist is begging its readers not to watch it and Feige is satan reincarnated in flesh and there are thousands of accounts on Twitter/Reddit/Facebook/Sup Forums entirely dedicated to smearing it.

I wonder how well a Marvel would happen if social media shilled against them that hard. Even with everyone kissing their ass and they've still fallen short for some time now.

UH

THEY'RE CALLED NATIVE AMERICANS????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Black Panther won't get on chinese screens
Why not? Is anti western Imperialism and the protagonist is a goody 2 shoes, possibly no excessive violence or sexual jokes.

To be fair he was featured heavily in the marketing and mentioned regularly in the movie (indirectly responsible for Vulture, mentor and idol to Parker, setup for future MCU flicks).

I wish.

>RDJ is in the movie for maybe 5 mins total
>Iron Man suit
>peter trying to please Tony to join the avengers
>vulture hates tony and not peter
>stealing from Tony business
Is an Iron Man movie, Peter Parker is his own Robin now

Let's face it. The only people who don't like super hero films are uppity self righteous joyless twats. These people are always miserable and angry. They always have an opinion about something they hate. In fact all they talk about is stuff they hate. They live such miserable worthless lives. Their opinions should automatically be ignored.

>i dont have a job but i fight about superhero movies online!

Imagine being this pathetic lol. Holy shit you losers got mental issues haha

China isn't colonizing Africa right now because they love Blacks, why do you think they would want to pay money to watch them in a movie?

How much do you guys think it will make?

Saw it a second time today. It's one of my favourite superhero movies.

Now that capeshit is dying, what will be next -shit?

as he was in the comic this is based off of

I went from enjoying capeshit movies to utterly hating them. Do you know why? It's not because normies enjoy them. I enjoy a lot of normie things; I like hiking, I like 3D women, I like standing around the cooler and shooting the breeze over things that don't matter. I hate capeshit because it's a never ending slog of the same shit over and over again, getting gayer and more cancerous with each new movie. Spiderman is a great example, because it went from Sam Raimi's movies which I thoroughly enjoyed, to this Homecoming shit which looks like it was produced by Tumblr.

Anime live action.

already happened lad

I don't see how that would ever catch on, but then again I don't think anyone 20 years ago would have thought capeshit movies would be huge moneypots either.

You sound like a pissant. Their just movies. Get off your fucking soapbox.

>I CANT STAND THESE MOVIES I KEEP SEEING ON EVERY RELEASE

Fucking dumbass.

Only pissants use the word pissant, fag.

>"lol iron man is barely in the movie"
>the entire plot revolves around him
>peter's whole character motivations revolve around him
Even the "Happy is trying to get promoted" quip from the trailers actually turns out to be the set-up for the final battle against Vulture. Those are the stakes, if Vulture steals Tony's equipment in his minimal damage operation, Happy doesn't get his promotion.

Wow this board is literally delusional. They didn't need to make the cast so """""diverse""""" and the race baiting was fucking annoying, but regardless of your opinions of the movie, it did well. It got high ratings and good box office numbers. Most regular people who saw the movie liked it, and the series is moving in a profitable direction.

>Most regular people
Is that your new phrase? I saw someone in the other capeshit thread up use it to defend Civil War. Are you regular?

Now imagine being this guy >i dont have a job but i depend shitty formulaic superhero movies online!

Pshh Imagine Being this Pathetic lol. Holy Shit what a faggot with nnental issues heh

>Movie makes a joke i don't like
>Iimmediately storm out

Can you even enjoy anything?

twitter.com/agentbizzle/status/867529152194256896/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/05/spider-man-homecoming-poster-is-getting-roasted
It was the brapster himself

They want the Chinamen bux.

needs a 'over 20lbs of pussy and ass'

>Maybe, just maybe they start making good movies instead.

They did that with Spider-man Homecoming and doesn't worked

Thor will do fine. Lots of hype behind it.
Black Panther will flop.

nah you didn't hombre

but hey, you probably imagined you doing it :) maybe one day you'll go through with something in your life

>DCucks still in denial that literally all of MCU movies are good to great to god tier

yawn

>homecoming
>good

The problem is that capeshit is simply bad. There ARE good comic book movies, but they just aren't popular enough.
>Dredd
>BvS
>Constantine

>BvS
You won't meme it out of the "totally shit" status. Stop trying.

Iron man is barely in the movie

>Good
>Plebs can't appreciate it
It fits my narrative perfectly.

And that there is whats so ironic, everyone praised this schlock and it still failed. Contrast that to everyone pissing on BVS and SS and despite this, both did fairly well.

Nah they range from shit (Mr Strange, Civil War) to barely watchable only if you're drunk (IM3, WS)

Why is Stark the cause of everything bad?

+1 for not knowing even remotely who this faggots is
>Normies acting superior for their pop culture knowledge

china is racist as fuck

Wrong thread fuck you Ed sheeram

I think you're the one in denial though, marlel has never made a good movie

no one here is over 25, and if they are they certainly don't respect themselves

20 bags of cocaine

No user.

900 million, you are forgetting china, they bring 100M alone.

Is doggo ok?

>two months late if at all
It'll do shit, those soulless chinks wath camrips like it's nothing

>Budget 175 million
>Gross $472.8 million

I don't think you guys know what a flop is.

It dropped, again, more than 50% from last Monday. It has no legs, if it'll get to 300M it will be a slow limp.
At this point, it's literally behind Wonder Woman by 2 millions on the same day (12) even though it had a headstart of 14 millions and much bigger names, advertising and budget.

>Peter gets into a fight with alien-weaponised gangsters, fucks up, destroys his favorite sandwich place
Kid, this is dangerous, it's not a job for you
>Peter gets into a fight withalien-weaponised gangsters, fucks up, destroys half of the neighborhood, almost dies
>Peter runs off to Washington to chase alien-weaponised gangsters, fucks up, almost gets all his friends killed
>Peter gets into a fight with alien-weaponised gangsters, fucks up, almost sinks the fery
>Peter gets into a fight with an alien-weaponised guy, fucks up, almost causes another 9/11
Oh, that was nice, kid! Wanna joing the Avengers?

What did Tony mean by this?

They would have done a lot worse than 9/11 if he got his hands on all that tech on the plane. The IM suite alone would be do catastrophic damage by itself. Peter fucked up all the previous engagements though.

>Production budget 175m + advertising 175m = 350m
>Plus RDJ salary of 100m and collective salary of cast maybe 50m = 500m
lol it hasnt even broken the surface.

>production budget
>+salaries
Actors' salaries are part of the budget you retard.

Is it true iron man doesn't feature prominently?

He's literally Spidey's motivation, constantly mentioned. Even if he's not in a scene.

Keep telling yourself that.

its literally iron man 4 with spidey shit in it

How did it fail.

China doesn't like niggers.

>China isn't colonizing Africa
In much of Africa, they have "invested" over $300 billion dollars, set up huge mining operations and also built infrastructure. But, with exceptions, they have done so using equipment and labor imported from home, without transferring skills to local communities. So China takes primary goods and sells manufactured ones. Old good african colonialism in a nutshell.

This is not true.

But he is alluded to nigh constantly, as mentioned here. Tony shows up s Iron Man twice, but he's in the movie as Tony Stark a lot more. He's like Peter's father figure. He doesn't overshadow Peter at all; he just shows up like the protagonist of a teen movie's dad to scold him and propel his coming of age.

Hopefully, capeshit has yet to deliver a decent movie after 30 years.

you didn't and if you did you would be the biggest crybaby faggot in the world

>blocks your path

Can't hear you over the massive flop you were, like all capeshit should.

China is niggers.