>2017
>having a Netflix account while viciously driving away "redditors" from Sup Forums

Why did you being a hypocrite, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you canceled your Netflix account yet? Why do you accept somebody else's login despite Netflix being "reddit"?

>Why did you being

Why did you become, I mean.

Free will.

I just leech off my friends netflix account and use it to fall asleep

Don't worry, man. Tell your boss I use Hulu too.

The new bojack season comes out in two months, i cant cancel my subscription now

More like gay will

Cancelled my subscription when Dear White People came out. Resubbed and cancelled again when the Bill Nye shit came out JUST so I could put in the reason for cancellation being Bill Nye's show.

I use my sister's account but honestly I never bother going on it anymore. Every time I remember a cool movie I wanna watch it's never available on their service. Half of their movies seem like they were film in the basement of their office buildings. I just stick to torrenting as usual.

>I just leech off my friends netflix account and use it to fall asleep

That's sad, user. You actually need redditor tv to fall asleep to? It must really soothe you.

>The new bojack season comes out in two months,

so what? ever heard of torrents?

I don't have a Netflix account, I've never once visited Reddit and I've not watched a single film or television show since 2009.

I shitpost at Sup Forums. THAT IS WHAT I DO.

>everything is reddit
stop that

Netflix is reddit, user. Stop denying it.

This.

im not giving them any money so who cares if I use it to watch some nature documentaries and the fucking andy griffith show

My kids use it for the science shows I have heard they are awesome.

I cancelled my subscription today because they will be increasing the price of their monthly subscription here in Australia by $2 because of "tax" reasons.

I'm going to try a free trail of Stan and see if it is worth it.

Because I need something to watch in the background while browsing Reddit.

Ausbro here, Stan is fucking TRASH.

awesome meme, dude!

I have money and I don't really care to bother with torrents anymore these days. More accommodating of stuff after actually having a good paying job for a few years.

If you had a good paying job you'd buy Blurays. Even people living in trailers have Netflix.

That's just more clutter around the house. I don't buy physical copies of games for the same reason.

Dear White People was good, the title racebaited to troll people like you but the show itself points out the hypocrisy and even directly calls it racebaiting.

Bill Nye is awful though, no denying that.

Buy another house for your Blurays

If they wanted to get more people trolled, they'd call it Dear Black People.

>stan

aussies are so weird

it's funny the biggest redditors and newfags are alt right normie cancer from pol

Most of your parents pay for netflix anyway so you have no say in what gets cancelled. Just like your internet

MOM IM ALT RIGHT NOW CANCEL NETFLIX

>he's so stupid that he thinks those naked girls, videogames, and the Presidential election attract only right wing people and not the left as well

what a dumbass you are

When will Hiroshimoot filter "reddit" to something like "the blacks" or some other Japanese word like desu

>using Netflix and not kodi + firestick
Top laugh

>firestick

poor detected

>implying we ever paid for media

shil kuk

>implying I need more

>b-b-but this is all I need

the mating call of the poorfag with the shit PC, shit TV and shit life.

OK then, what's better than everything for free?

>inb4 you tell me to pay for showtime

>using fire stick
>not having a fire tv

I bet your TV is small, too.

>being an amazon shill

It's a 65 inch TV but I'm sure it wouldn't matter even if I said 6500, I've been in these arguments before. Sorry for your lonely life, try going on a long hike.

>doesn't say what's better

Huh, I guess you're right, op. I guess I WILL cancel my Netflix account and use Huluâ„¢ instead.

>implying its anything more than a Kodi and app machine

Suuuuuuuuure

FireTV, Shield TV, or Mi Box

Go back to /leftpol/ you anti-West commie apes.

>visit Hulu's web site
>doesn't work in Presto
>doesn't let me browse their offeings
>mentions commercials
>page is just a fucking image and "sign up now!"

imagine being so poor that you make a fuss over a monthly subscription that's barely pennies

Hello Mr. Reddit

>Netflix Finland
>Full of fucking Indian bollywood bullshit
Why

>haha fuck capitalism!!! I steal game of thrones episodes and communist manifesto like a hardened criminal!!
Back to Rddit

I used my free trial to watch The Assassin lol.

you faggots are so obsessed with reddit holy fuck

Kek

Because I have tons of money and I like to waste it. If you're a subhuman poor faggot it's not my problem

BTFO

2 reddit tabs open atm, still do not use Netflix, what now OP

/thread

I have Netflix, but only because I'm in Belgium with internet that can't handle my 27gb rips.