Are white nationalists literally retarded?

Are white nationalists literally retarded?
Firstly Han Chinese and Tibetans (and all other chinese minorities) are all 100% chinese. Nationality is a spook.
Secondly fuck whitey and his victim complex. White countries are still 99% white. If you don't want immigrants, don't fuck with the third world in the first place. It's what Tibetans call Karma. The same Karma you pay for your imperialists actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know you're memeing but that's an actual argument people use

why should these countries self-flagellate themselves?

t. Mustafa Ahmed.

On the off chance that you aren't trolling: Fuck off you racist prick.

>using karma as an argument

You are a retarded shitskin.

>On the off chance that you aren't trolling

Sure thing Jennifer. The "99% white" pretty much indicate how you are a sheltered teenage girl living in a small village, tho.

>White countries are still 99% white.
There's probably not a single country on earth that is 99% white.

>White countries are still 99% white.
couldn't have said it better than

Maybe iceland.

But seriously USA and canada used to be over 90% white. We've crept down to what 60%? 75%.

Still lots of chinese in china. Theyre just outrightly killing whites in africa, even if it causes them to starve themselves.

Iceland?

>French flag
I am going to bet its a muslim or a communist poster.

>are all 100% chinese

No

>The same Karma you pay for your imperialists actions.

Except Sweden never colonized anyone & they are getting flooded with shitskins

easiest (you)s of my life

>OP
>(You)
here's a (You) to delete this thread

You got me to check.

It might actually be 98% white.

Aaaaaah (you)s are the best thanks user

There is no white genocide. But if there is you deserve it.

Immigrants are peaceful. But colonialism justifies their violence.

They deliver vengeance whitey. But if you suggest deporting that you are a paranoid racist.

Did I catch all that cognitive dissonance?

>French being surrenderist cuckolds
shocking.jpg
Just surrender to ISIS already

You caught aids from Mr Leaf AKA Trudeau
> French
its probably the Algerian fag, who posts every week the " ask an algerian anything thread"

Tibetans are different from the Han Chinese, that's why they want their own nation. As for fuck whitey how about fuck yourself? Low born scum like you rely on white and Asian men to create things that everyone else needs to live on. White countries aren't 99% white. As for immigrants everybody fucks with other countries, name me a group of people who have never had a war? Now name me a racial group that has done more than whites to improve the world? Where's the "karma" for everyone else

P.S. If you call having immigrants forced upon you karma you must surely accept that they're largely a waste of oxygen that are tearing out countries apart?

please more (you)s

>White countries are still 99% white
wat

>If you don't want immigrants, don't fuck with the third world in the first place

apologies for trying to bring civilization to subhumans. obviously not a worthwhile venture in retrospect.

>complains anout whiteys victim complex
>whole country has victim complex when the mudslimes tried to subscribe to charlie hebdo

What is happening in Tibet is called genocide, because it is.

Let's look at Europe the state controls; migration, citizenship, association, property (public and private), contract, speech, public assembly, charity, education, hiring practice, etc etc.... Through the control of these things they are replacing one population with another and this goes from local governments all the way through to (ironically) UN level legislation that is even called "replacement" migration.

In some European nations the native population is denied an existence as a legal group in courts.

If its genocide for Tibet, its genocide for Europe.

Many white countries are not 99% white, the only spook here is "white" in the first place, "whiteness" is a Americanism that even includes Sudanese people. Europeans are European. For example last year 44% of births in the UK were non Briton (ONS).

Finally you embarrass yourself further with the association fallacy. Why is this not applied to comparable non-European groups? Why is it applied to European groups that have nothing to do with it, and if its not possible for me to be responsible for your fathers actions, at what point in abstraction does this become the case?

Anyway, enjoy this You.

dude why don't you just unite with the reds already, nationality is a spook

HNNNNG MORE (YOU)s, MORE !!

>If you don't want immigrants, don't fuck with the third world in the first place.
Obviously there're countries like Canada who are economically driven to accept immigrants - they simply need more workforce. It literally has nothing to do with war immigration, so even if somebody "fucks" with the third world, it's just a tiny fraction of actual flow of immigrants.

I want to see that chick's footpussy.

Fuck off you stupid kike shill.
We will not apologize for our actions toward inferior races.
And secondly Most white countries are not 90% white, and were in no place to accept foreigners into our country.
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

why are french posters always arabs or niggers?

Which one are you?

An Italian made this thread yesterday

He just copied another guys thread from yesterday

But tibetans need to be genocided because they are savage slavemasters

Northern Ireland is 98% White as far as I know.

yeah, no

>don't fuck with the third world in the first place.

i havent and im not some several hundred years old

>White people invaded, colonized, murdered and committed cultural genocide in every corner of the globe
>White people now complaining about immigration.

Seriously you can't make this shit up.

Also
>White people use coal, fossil fuels and oil through the industrial revolution, enlightenment and modern era to fuel their economies
>Gets angry when China and India uses the same resources to fuel their own economies.

Literally cannot make this up.

Can Sup Forums actually defend this without ad homs and logical fallacies?

Without immigration, how are white bitches supposed to learn what good dick feels like?

Yeah, sure.
It is all about dicks and pussies in black heads. Nothing more.

And it shows.

>If you don't want immigrants, don't fuck with the third world in the first place.
That's not an argument. It doesn't matter how much we fuck with the third world it doesn't relate to immigration.
That's just a shit excuse politicians use to immigrate people from the third world and if you disagree you're a racist.

The world knows that your men are impotent, and your women will fuck anything but a white man, so if your country is to survive, two things must occur.

1. White men get sterilized and banished.

2. White women realize their purpose as breeders.

Third world countries have been paying taxes and tributes to western Euro countries for centuries.

Your kings and queens have been on their currency - and still are, in some places.

It should not be a surprise that the residents of those places feel a certain sense of entitlement to the prosperous mother country.

Colonialism is absolutely to blame.

You are wrong. Our men are a-OK here. Some bitter bithces try to push this narrative here but it has no traction in our society.

answer to

>White countries are still 99% white
Not ours.

>White people invaded, colonized, murdered and committed cultural genocide in every corner of the globe
Every race did these things in all corners of their reach. White people's reach just happened to be global. On balance, however, they have historically been by far the least oppressive of all.

>White people now complaining about immigration.
Complaining about being the victims of genocide, yes. How is this irrational or bad?

> doesn't know the definition of genocide

UN definition:
>any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Keeping birth rates low while replacing the population with foreigners is thus, by definition, genocide.

>I-I was j-just pretending to be retarded, heheh...

This.