Anybody else here scared to death of grays?

Anybody else here scared to death of grays?
How do I get over this fear? Can't even finish pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

eofftv.com/index.php?title=Aliens_Have_Landed,_The_(2000)
youtu.be/sK7Herd8pAs
youtube.com/watch?v=3jUU4Z8QdHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Anybody else here scared to death of grays?
nah.
spent too much time on chaturbate.

I am.
One of the reasons I don't find the final scene of Fire in the Sky that scary. Those were just their suits.

this movie started it all for me, it completely fucked me up when I watched it on tv as a kid

This i remember being scared shitless about it for days as a child

damn this looks like exactly the type of pre internet scary late night tv shit that you would fully believe and get nightmares as a kid

more alien kinos

there is a scene in this that even today fucks me up for days if I even think about it.

Some people say the grays are like jews for some reason? Im not sure what that means, alot of my exes were jews but i never felt scared of them, maybe people mean kikes?

Greys are actually sex tourists from the future.
they are evolved humans using time machines travel back to our time and abduct and sexually abuse people without fear of prosecution.

AYY LMAO

I really really love the idea about alien movies, but most of them are just straight garbage

what about metroid?

What if the Ayliums just want to breed with humans to create a more loving cross-species to populate the galaxy with?

metroid are in the veins of the OG alien movie, those are on completely different level

i think we are talking about alien that come visiting earth and do weird shit etc

I remember a documentary which was full of the scariest stories, theories, images and at one point they even showed the ayy lmao scene from X-Files. It was by far the scariest alien-related film I've ever seen but can't find it anywhere. It was called something like "Aliens Have Landed." Probably this one.

eofftv.com/index.php?title=Aliens_Have_Landed,_The_(2000)

>be 16 and high with a friend watching this

That scene with the extendo-prober-3000 with automatic recall like a vacuum power cord had me in tears.
Then the alien behind the cupboard that looks like a face drawn on a plastic plate. In what way is that movie scary?

Intruders was the film that gave me nightmares about greys. Genuinely creepy.

Communion comes across as boring and just plain silly at the end. The scene with the alien peeking it's head around the corner is literally the only creepy moment in the whole movie.

When the aliens abduct the kid in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind, it still disturbs me.

so you admit that metroid is about aliens then, so I win.

When I was a kid I watched this movie a bunch of times but could never finish it because I was a cowardly little faggot
>tfw the scene where they chase the human line hybrid kid in a forest?
That was the scene where I usually stopped. It had a different name in my country so I had a hard time finding it online, it's time to finally face my childhood fears

I love gray movies but theres so few

Is Communion good?

Theres that one where its like in the 80s and theyre in the forest, pie in the sky, that was ok

FUCK YOU for putting that image in my head bro. wha-why would you do that user.

Its all I see now everywhere. Fuck me, why cant I grow out of that fear Im a grown ass man.

Spent my whole life training against that and school all that, career. Ive seen shit that would turn you white, done shit that would make most people kill themselves, but that one fucking scene, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

>>tfw the scene where they chase the human line hybrid kid in a forest?
>it's time to finally face my childhood fears

Yes user, it is time

when did they go from green to gray in popular culture anyway?

Those god damn fucking sons of bitches from third encounters ruined many nights in my childhood. Still can't bear myself to watch the ending of that movie.

its a happy ending and the greys are nice, stop being a fag.

That fucking face haunted me for years, man

youtu.be/sK7Herd8pAs

Gah. Ok that startled me.
Grays are so creepy and what's worse you can actually see them if you get sleep paralysis and the brain decides to fuck with you.
I only had a very realistic dream once. Maybe the only time that my dream had me in my bed in my room and I saw it there. And it's because I used to think about them too much.

Hi there

Little Green Men originates from folk tales, originally denoting imps or goblin tricksters, which was co-opted into science fiction novels and pulp comics in the early 1900s.

Grays originate from a much later period, and come from "eye witness" accounts of alien encounters. Grays overtook as the UFO madness and fascination grew.

And they also made me loose 50k in the stock market those sneak bastards

maybe so, but they are fucking scary nevertheless.

>We can sell the crack

its a live one

I thought the grays come from the Hill abduction story from 1961 but I remember sci fi movies from the 50s and I know the grays were already a thing back then. This one comes from Earth vs. The Flying Saucers. Awesome movie.

But the Hill story gave us Zeta Reticuli as the alien home system which was referenced in the movie Alien in 1979.

same. my mum had a copy of this book just laying out in the open.. freaked me the fuck out whenever i had to walk past it

This was fucking shit and them constantly re-iterating how 'it's totally real guys' was just cringeworthy.

that's pretty cool,thank you.

>afraid of the pawns
>not knowing their masters

I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a horror flick with greys recently. Under the skin was the closest thing to alien kino I've watched recently.

Friendly reminder that if ayy lmao somehow found our planet they would observe us from orbit and never set foot on the ground, maybe use nano drones or something similar undetectable.

reptilians shapeshift into humans to observe us

But their race is dying and need human hybrids.

itd be much more intelligent to engineer a robot that looked like a bird that could scout earth all over without being detected

just release it from space and fly them down and all around

Why is it that 99% of grey images scare me but the BASED Asgard are 100% ok and I wish I was a buddy with Thor?

REAL HOPKINSVILLE GOBLIN HOURS
WHO UP

asgard always have your back

>tfw no asgard friends to inherit their tech when they go extinct

someone was talking about this the other day and I just watched it. total bullshit but it's the first time i've been freaked out by ayys since they became a meme.

Reminder that Stargate is soft disclosure and Trump is literally and unironically working with the Asgard right now building our BC-304's.

Watched an hour long panel of old nuclear bunker personnel talking about being visited by ayys back in the day.
Pretty good entertainment.

Link please?

youtube.com/watch?v=3jUU4Z8QdHI

Might be this one, at work and can't watch jewtube but the thumbnail looked right.

>back when a lil' shitter
>party at parents' friends' house
>shit's boring so ask to see a movie
>dad's friend puts signs on
>watch it with a girl same age
That movie got me real spooked, bit of a dick move by the guy putting it on but got the email to the girl.

How many of these cunts "mysteriously disappeared" after these testimonies I wonder.

Just say that AYYS are real, what is the end game for keeping them a secret?

Why would they disappear, they're just telling stories, no hard proof.

the only way I can fall asleep easy is with a ufo documentry on

when I was stressed out I told my gf and she let me put one on during the night

now she is affraid of greys coming to abduct her or grabbing her ankles on the stairs or behind the toilet

because they run the government

I would think that if they ran governments they wouldn't be so incompetent.

Please wear an ayy mask and spook her.
It's the only way.

are you me, I've just been watching ufo shit on amazon prime for the last month to fall asleep to

>I would think that if they ran governments they wouldn't be so incompetent.
meh, if their telling eumans what to do, therein would be where the problem and error lies.

how do you fall asleep with that creepy stuff on? knowing that by having it on in the background it leaves you more open to an encounter.

i aint fuggen clickin that shit nigga

could actually be demons

No I'm an adult

How many levels of believing are you on right now?
>1, earth is the only place in the entire universe with life
>2, there may have been life somewhere else in the universe but it's long dead by now
>3, we'll find signs of dead life on mars
>4, basic life is plentiful throughout the universe
>5, we'll find life on mars or europa
>6, each galaxy has one intelligent race at any time
>7, there are several intelligent races in each galaxy
>tinfoil hat tier, ayys have found/are visiting our planet

>tfw you've been ayy'd

Grays aren't real, but I'm convinced there are sea monsters RIGHT NOW under the ice of Europa.

jesus what the fuck

>tfw it's 2017 and we still can't have fish and chips from europa

FUG
U
G

they're hiding in the substrate of the universe, dark matter. sometimes they come through to fuck with us.

When Greys look like they have no eyelids and expressionless they look scary unlike Asgard from Stargate etc.

I'm tinfoil hat tier I guess.

i used to scared of aliens too

but then i immersed myself this stuff

and then i realized that humans are worse then these fuckheads

As scary as they are making them cute or funny helps a lot. It's a pop culture icon after all that's been with us for a long time.

that's true, they're mostly here for fucc to create hybrids that'll enhance both our species

>4.5, Mars is dead, may have had life at some point, but Europa sea life is real.

Low possibility of life:
>Titan, weird-ass bacteria that evolved in the methane lakes
>Jupiter, simple atmospheric life in the upper layers
Very low possibility:
>Venus, simple life floating in upper low-pressure atmosphere

hybrids are much creepier

Just like with the grays it's the uncanny valley. We fear unknown humanoids.

Jupiter is too radioactive for life, tho.

JESUS CHRIST MATE!

>tfw no ice fishing on Europa
>tfw no gondola ride in the lakes of Titan

gotta propbe em right back in their ayyhole

Yeah sorry for the watermark but I was looking for the best resolution possible.

hot

Grays are always described as skinny, maybe they like the THICC and humans are like hypersexualized compared to them so they add our THICC to their women.

same, i have notebooks full of drawings of Aliens throwing red lasers at hands

I found playing X-Com a great therapy for my irration fear of the intergalatic anal intruders. Got so much pleasure from scattering the little grey fuckers into pavement-goo, never took hostages.

The first person who makes contact with ayys will become more popular than jesus.

grays sound like future humanoids

most of their features are desired features in current humanity

>pale skin
obvious

>tall
humans have already been getting taller and it's always been desired

>large head
for the large brain, high intelligence

>large eyed
not just in anime, pets and babies have large eyes, it makes things look cute

>physically slender
desirable nowadays and also tends to correspond with being less violent. additionally in the future where we don't need to labor anymore it only makes sense we would be less like hulking apes

>mfw getting anal probed again at 3am by my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson

I wanna give him a hug

i dont understand why the reptile control greys with DNA

>see this thread
>check out the latest svod releases
>phoenix forgotten, an ayy movie is out

hmm

>You will never go out on the Asgard town with BASED Thor

Why live