Why didn't people like POINTS?

Why didn't people like POINTS?

Hardwick's a fucking dweebychimp.

this show wouldnt be so bad if he didnt force himself to laugh after every "joke"

horrible prepared jokes from extremely mediocre guests. host who has no identity at all

Make way for black comedian show #45221

How does this talentless fuck keep getting work? He's everywhere and I've never met anybody who did not hate him if they knew about him at all.

Literally married into the Illuminati

>look it up
Wtf his mother in law is Patty Hearst

Arden was my favorite

this he is so fucking annoying

>I need a tv host to click r*ddit links for me

>William Randolph Hearst
WHAT THE FUCK

Maybe they'll bring back AOTS

Hardwick is the posterboy for numales. Have we, dare I say, broken the conditioning?

Where is all the talent? Is it because there's a network-wide leftist agenda? Only liberal hosts are being selected for television?

brave opinion

I hate his fucking wispy beard, like grow some real fucking facial hair or shave it.

Remember when Emily Kinney cried on his show Talking Dead? Remember that time Marilyn Manson was drunk and acted super cringe on Talking Dead?

Talking Dead is cringe in general.
Why the fuck is there a talk show about a single TV series?

>It's a Doug Benson tries to make everything about weed episode

Welp, we need to run more South Park and Tosh.0 reruns

While being reddit hes quasi-redpilled by normie standards, comedy central cant have that

I guess he wasnt anti trump enough.

im being serious here, its reddit: the show.

they literally browse reddit for funny pictures and comments.

Show was real hit or miss. If the guests were funny the show was funny but there was no way to get good consistent talent on.
That and moving it's time slot didn't help.

Not much original programming on AMC

It lasted a lot longer than I was expecting desu. It's a bit of a shame really. When I was stuck in the hospital a year ago this was prime falling asleep material

Don't listen to this fake news.
Read what is in the papers.

mmmmmmm
nice

user, I...

wait. Why did I Google an image? I still have a photo from the night it aired.

mfw reality has a liberal bias

>He became engaged to model, blogger, heiress and actress Lydia Hearst on September 12, 2015, and the two married on August 20, 2016, in Pasadena, California.

>Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw Hardwick (born September 19, 1984), commonly known as Lydia Hearst,is an American fashion model, actress, lifestyle blogger, and heiress to the publishing fortune established by her maternal great-grandfather, William Randolph Hearst.

>Hearst Corporation, Revenue: US$10.7 billion (2015)

He'll be fine.

AMC has Talking Dead and Talking Bad because they have to tell their brain-dead normie audience what they just saw.

>model, blogger, heiress and actress

Last days of Rome

he's pretty much the ryan seacrest of 'nerd culture'.

>Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw Hardwick
> Hearst-Shaw Hardwick

lmao

YES FINALLY THE DOWNFALL OF HARDWICK BEGINS!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEVIN PERIRA YOU HOBBIT OF A MAN! HAVE FUN SHILLING FOR ACNE PRODUCTS AND DIRECT TV WHILE YOU SLOWLY DESCEND INTO OBSCURITY LIKE THE OTHER G4 CHUCKLEFUCKS

I give this post a two..... out of ten.

What wrong with CC anyway?

All I see are shit like Hood Adjacent..whatever the fuck that means, the fucking President Show and Jim Jeffries. Only decent shit are reruns and Legends of Chamberlain Heights with based Milk.

Too many Jews

>Hood Adjacent
It's
>White Black People: The Show
Aimed at black guys who don't like other black guys because they act too "black", and at white guys who have black friends because they think it makes them "edgy" and "urban".

biggest ratings were when Jon Stewart was at Daily Show. he left, network has been tanking so their solution is to try to make EVERY show political in some way.

also this. they're in full panic mode because more and more people are starting to notice all these (((coincidences)))

The Hearst Corporation assets aren't actually that impressive and they are heavily invested into dying mediums. I expect and am actively rooting for their fall within 20 years.

Go live in la

>the Hearst family had their heiress marry Chris after hearing him claim to know the secrets of reddit

Wasnt that only done once and almost entirely from /r9k/?

It was really great at first, but then it got way to politically correct and fizzled out.

See

He is the most upwardly mobile name in late night television. He will bounce back and take over the late show in 5 years

POINTS!

You are retarded the only tging keeping CC afloat is southpark and tosh. They took a huge hit when jon stu and colbert left simultaneously