Work at a company that was founded by white males and is still run by white males

>work at a company that was founded by white males and is still run by white males
>be the only black woman
>started working right at the beginning, where we had to struggle every day just to survive as a company, enduring several rounds of mass firings due to sponsors falling through
>survived purely through ridiculous amount of hard work and dedication
>after two years, we finally start seeing a profit, and soon we are a large, successful company
>something like 95% white at this point, 80% male, no lgbt

>now we need to reach diversity quotas
>only under the most desperate circumstances do we not just immediately ignore W/M resumes, always first preferring lgbt, then non-white women, followed by white women, followed by non-white men
>company now has more women than men
>we managed to catch a handful of flamboyant gay men
>65% white, and that's still too high a % by some metric I don't understand

>The only department that isn't failing is the one that's still mostly white men, who are essentially keeping the company afloat while funding the other departments and enabling them to just continue to produce awful and costly products
>Have to deal with HR constantly, since we keep wanting to fire people and they keep recommending that we fire the white men instead, including some of our best employees
>idiots always seek me out to try and defend them when they know they're about to get axed for being bad at their jobs, like they think I'm some sort of fairy godmother with anti-hetero-white-male magic spells.

>white male walks into my office
>I'm immediately skeptical
>wimpy, long hair, dressed in some sort of blouses shirt thing
>"Jamie"
>have to spend the entire meeting trying to figure out if he's a really bad transexual and I'm supposed to refer to him as her, or if he's just a wimpy long-haired dude that would be insulted if I asked him what his preferred pronouns are
>my fucking job that I've shed blood and sweat for is likely on the line

Fuck this gay earth.

How quick do they turn on you once they find out you hate niggers and gays?
Also would you be called an Auntie Tom?

Impressive DESU sempai.

Let it burn, take the competent, start anew

>be only black lady

Stopped reading

>I'm a professional black woman and I browse Sup Forums

I only hate lazy idiots.

No wonder the chinks are going to over take the west within a few years, what the fuck.

>implying there are black females on here

I had a feeling this would be the case.
Yesterday was just the first time I was so frustrated by liberal bullshit that I actually felt like I needed to vent on Sup Forums.

Where else am I supposed to go? Facebook and Tumblr?

>>I'm a professional black woman and I browse Sup Forums
I went to New York a couple years ago and i was very impressed by how many black people where red pilled, i remember this black chick who was married to a friend of mine went on talking about how the "act more like a black" culture was affecting the youth.

It's just that black females are the last kind of people you'd expect to browse here.

I still don't believe it.

No shit, look at the government when diversity was forced.
HR departments could be axed if quotas weren't a thing.

>Where else am I supposed to go? Facebook and Tumblr?
Letters to the editor.
>quotas
[screaming]
I feel you, OP. My father is a black enterpreneur and STILL gets a fucktonne of flak for mostly employing whites.

I mean, come the fuck on. They do the job. Others don't. Nobody is ENTITLED to a job because of how they were born.

...and this is basically why I'm an Oreo.

>It's just that black females are the last kind of people you'd expect to browse here.
Sup Forums is more diverse than Tumblr and Reddit. It's an old adage, but one that's nevertheless true.

No. You have no say in the matter. You're the one with the privilege now and in Sup Forums we all see it. Go fuck off and go down with your company. Finding job will be easy for you as hell.

It's the whites that can't find a job because of the exact kind of bullshit you just typed.

So fuck off.

The company I work for is mostly white. There's maybe one black person in the entire office. Feels good man.

Some of the people I deal with at other companies are obviously black though (black names, poor grammar in emails, general stupidity), and they are obvious diversity hires. Lucky for them they usually work at huge multinationals where their skin color is more important than being able to actually do their job.

You know the drill, attention whore:

>Tits or GTFO

pol is like 50% black, that's why they hate niggers

It's a good thing. When white countries aren't the top the scum will stop trying to go there and will focus instead on the Slopes and suck them dry while we can rebuild.
Think about it, if they had no loyalty to the culture of thousands of generations past why would they be loyal to Europe or America or Australia? Especially if our economies start to falter and we're forced to cut social spending.

It's literally the only upside to the Chinks setting themselves up.

Just look at the flags on any thread on Sup Forums(other than the Monday night Q&A thread which is almost always 90% Australian 10% Australians using proxies).
This thread, with nineteen posts in it, has:
America
Italy
New Zealand
Australia
Netherlands
Uruguay
Croatia
Finland
UK

That's more diversity than almost any "diverse" online community you can think of.

The Chinese aren't stupid enough enough to let themselves get swarmed by the great outsider.

You sound like an alight chick, OP. Don't let these fucks here getya down.

Post a timestamp of your hand

Hamed Bangoura?

>diversity quotas
So you literally have to go out in the streets and just find a couple of melanites and fags? That's retarded.

>implying they aren't too lazy to just stay where they are lol

If they were willing to migrate they'd have gone back to Africa 70+yrs ago.

OP has been gone 15 minutes
OP is a fag

>female browsing Sup Forums
>female negroid browsing Sup Forums

So the tl;dr is lgbt freaks take over and ruin everything?

Sound about right

i don't believe you are actually a black woman

post a time stamp picture of your hand and i'll believe it