Alright Sup Forums, give me your best edits of this, but keep it Sup Forums related

Alright Sup Forums, give me your best edits of this, but keep it Sup Forums related

>s.jpg

For fuck sake post a better template.

Doesn't help that they did this right after the arrival of their biggest competitor.

>These are taken from different episodes
>The stand isn't even the same

I can't fucking believe they STILL haven't fixed it. It's review score on the Steam store has plummetted.

I haven't played TF2 in a while. What's wrong with the latest update that would cause so much outrage?

what's that black shit on the bottom right?

You can't play a quick casual game anymore, it's all been replaced with shitty matchmaking.

Fourth panel should just be the small crowd again

what the shit?

AND: Every-fucking-one keeps asking for the old casual gameplay back, but the TF2 team ignores them and continues to try to change the new "Casual Mode matchmaking" instead, despite being fundamentally different. Meanwhile, competitive matchmaking, the entire reason the update happened in the first place, is full of problems that have been around since open beta and is practically being ignored.

They don't even have to make anything NEW to fix it, they just need to put old functionality back.

I never ever did quick matches anyway so that isn't a big deal for me. People are really pissed about something that stupid? Just look through the server list and join one that looks good.

>relying on community servers
wew lad

If user's gonna keep the crowds the same, then he should add "discussion" to both signs

There are a lot of great community servers and you can make a lot of friends when you get on the same ones every time. If you want great quick matches with strangers fuck off back to COD.

speaking of spongebob memes am i the only one who doesn't get the caveman spongebob meme? it's literally just a reaction image idk how it got so popular

Please tell me this image is accurate.

>it's literally just a reaction image idk how it got so popular

sorta, it's like they don't know what the fuck they want to do it, it does have potential which is the worst part

I just want an excuse to post this again.

Nice.

>tfw

I don't like comp myself, but I do kinda like Casual, because at least I can play actual games of TF2 on actual different maps.

Before it was just slogging through 24/7 2fort and Dustbowl servers, trade servers, and gimmick servers like Slender Fortress.

Only problem is I sometimes get that team that, whenever I get on mic and tell them something simple like making callouts or asking for a certain class so we don't get steam-rolled, I get responses from fucking casual betas telling me "chill dood, it's just a game, it's just casual, it's just a cartoon shooter, why so srs? ele".

Meanwhile we just got steamrolled and the enemy team is spamming lenny faces at us.

>when/where available.

Thats Sup Forums user
I think the Sup Forums thread for this is still up.

So what happened to tf2 i havent played in a while

Holy fuck thats retarded what were valve thinking

But i like the smaller filesizes it does not chew into my money so much.

Why is one line in red

Heh

Yeah but Valve could've just created more Valve servers allocated to underplayed maps while also giving players the option to chose which map they want to play on with the old system.

Panel 1: DC comics thread
Panel 3: DC movies are bad thread

Or something. I suck at this.

Sup Forums in 4 panels