Why is our foreign policy so chad and alpha?

Why is our foreign policy so chad and alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-stone-kuznick-hiroshima-obama-20160524-snap-story.html
foxnews.com/world/2010/08/14/historians-soviet-offensive-key-japans-wwii-surrender-eclipsed-bombs.html
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/08/06/commentary/japan-surrender-world-war-ii/#.WnY-IX7kSUk
foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/
ahoy.tk-jk.net/MoreImages/JapaneseSurrenderProclamation.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you have two oceans to protect you. Your people are soft, fat retards who wouldn't last a day otherwise.

Only two oceans?

>chad and alpha

More like piggy

Are you asking me if the oceans are the only reason Americans are so bold with their foreign policy or are you asking me if the US borders more than two oceans? It's hard to tell with you mutts.

still mad about that war

>t. inferior nation

It was a draw desu

Also, I think early XX century wad the golden age of proffesional shitposting and propaganda memery

>t. Aguinaldo

XDDD

meddling with foreigners isn't exactly something to be proud of desu

lmao is that supposed to be a slave behind americapig?

>funnelling money into your country by force at the expense of normal people who are accually worse of because of it just so rich cunts are more rich
so alpha

In your shitty amerifat country there are no chads and alphas, only nu-males cuckolds, who are ashamed to be white, your whites are faggots who even don't do crimes in your own "" white"" country because you are wicky betas

what's so bad about not committing crime?

LMAO

>flag

in america white is synonymous to beta and cuckold, cuckolds can't rob someone, amerifats are too unmanly chickens, not real men

>arming terrorists with tax money to help Israel is chad and alpha

okaaaaay

Kek
We should a make a thread with political caricatures

>Subservient to Israel
>Gives lunch money to israel
>Let jews rape underage actors
>Now also suck shortstack Putin cock
>Chad

Yeah, nah, bro.

>america have big peepee because america drop bomb on brown people

You are the biggest cowards this world has ever seen.

currently top dogs and do whatever we want while everyone sucks our dicks. see this thread for people that are upset about that fact

Says the country that filled Europe with violent Muslims and is too cowardly to beat some sense into them.

>get told by israel to spend all your money shitting up shithole countries
>alpha
lol
no, honey, that's beta

can we start a list of countries america pays to protect:
-canada
-israel
-all countries in nato
any more?

no

BACK2BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS.

WE DIDNT START IT, BUT WE ENDED IT.

No you did not.

Why?

Japan's surrender after the nukes was the end of WWII, Hans.

Japan surrendered because of Stalin.

This myth again. Have you ever heard Hirohito's speech to the Japanese people announcing Japanese surrender?

Have you ever read a history book? Or talked to a historian? Because most of them most agree that the nuclear bombs weren't the main reason for Japan's surrender, but rather the fact that the Soviet Union declared war on them and has already invaded Manchuria, being right at their doorstep. It was on August 9th, the morning before the Americans dropped the bomb over Nagasaki, when the supreme military council of Japan started to discuss their unconditional surrender.

>chad and alpha
>everything they touch turns to shit

The only reason Germany isn’t completely fucked is because we were occupied by France and GB.

Not only did we fight a two front war and win, but we aided in rebuilding your shit tier continent with the marshall plan and then kept Stalin from encroaching anymore than he already did. Stay bitter, Fritze.

>Implying that the US were the reason Germany lost WW1
>Implying the US did the heavy lifting in WW2 and not the Soviet Union

>Marshall Plan
Stop changing the topics you retard. You know you are wrong.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-stone-kuznick-hiroshima-obama-20160524-snap-story.html
foxnews.com/world/2010/08/14/historians-soviet-offensive-key-japans-wwii-surrender-eclipsed-bombs.html
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/08/06/commentary/japan-surrender-world-war-ii/#.WnY-IX7kSUk
foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/

>implying the USSR did anything more than throw their soldiers into the field of battle like cannon fodder.
>implying stalin would've done anything if hitler didnt violate the non-aggression pact
>implying stalin could've done anything against Hitler if the USA didn't cripple and distract his forces
>Implying the russian winter didnt do more than their army did

>Americans actually believe this

>>implying stalin could've done anything against Hitler if the USA didn't cripple and distract his forces
holy shit you're so fucking retarded.
Stalin was already pushing the Nazi's out of the USSR before the US even got involved. Stalingrad was the huge turning point in the entire war.

Almost 90% of the German casualties were in the eastern front.
More nazis were killed in the battle of Stalingrad than in the entire western front.

>inb4 muh lend lease
US aid constituted only about 7% of what the Soviet Union itself produced during the war (4% according to Soviet estimates). There's no doubt that the lend-lease was a huge help and saved thousands of lives, but it sure as hell wasn't crucial for the the victory over Nazi Germany.

our public education system is a fucking joke. Text books heavily push American exceptionalism, military superiority and how chad our country is/was.

"Historians" like Roger Stone I imagine. I presented you with primary evidence, take it as you will.

It’s actually not funny but sad.

Who's worse ITT, the wacky Americans or the "Volga German"?

>Oliver Stone
my bad

Ohm no sweetie, you didn't. I did.

Whoa... so this is the power of American education

What's bad about posting facts?

You know we call it a "World War" for a reason? Americans were already attacking the Japanese mainland in 1942.

And? We already settled that Stalin made them surrender and not the bombs

obama ended the chad policy now it's just flacid and pathetic
and now trump is making it a laughing stock of the world
just sit it out and watch the fact that the German thinks she is related to pre-WW2 Germans is quite funny desu

Here you go, my friend
ahoy.tk-jk.net/MoreImages/JapaneseSurrenderProclamation.jpg

Yeah it's pretty bad.
It's actually a lot worse in the deep southern states.

>she

?

Yeah nah. The USSR took care of Stalin, we took care of Tojo. Don't even try. Stalin's declaration of war on the Japanese was akin to the American's DDay. The European theatre was practically over when the US jumped in and the Pacific theatre was practically over when Stalin jumped in.

No shit you brainlet, Japan would rather surrender to America than fall under Stalin's hands and eventually become a communist satellite state. That's the reason why Stalin is considered the main factor in the first place.

Why else would Japan start discussing their surrender right after the Soviet attack & before Nagasaki?

You are retarded. Russia was only invading some colonies of Japan and had virtually no way to threaten mainland japan. The only reason they surrendered was the bombs and also the fact that we had the means to invade the mainland

took care of Hitler*, fuck me.

I might be a mutt, but at least I'm human. That's something a ruski could never be.

>The USSR took care of Stalin,

The Soviet declaration of war and immetiate invasion of Manchuria annihilated Japan's last hope for a possible victory, as this region provided them with important resources for war.

I corrected myself here fagboy

Yeah, and the American's invasion of Europe on DDay annihilated Hitler's last hope for a possible victory against the USSR because it started a two front war.

You're going full retard like this guy

You fucking illiterate retard. The discussions of an unconditional surrender started BEFORE you dropped your bomb over Nagasaki. BEFOOORE. YOU JUST HAD A "GOOD" TIMING SO YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE THE BOMB BROUGHT JAPAN TO ITS KNEES, BUT THAT'S A LIE.

not all of us are male lad
some of us are used to using female pronouns

then how come the two oceans don't protect anyone from us, dumbass?

>the American's invasion of Europe on DDay annihilated Hitler's last hope for a possible victory against the USSR because it started a two front war
1. Germany has been fighting a two front war all along
2. The turning points were the battle of Kursk & battle of Stalingrad, both happend before D-Day. Germany was already losing when you entered the western front. This is an indisputable historical fact and you are dumb as a mosquito

>butthurt in this thread is real
>and they say burgers are easily triggered

Yeah, after firebomb campaigns destroyed their cities and after we cleared most of the pacific. Dipshit.

True. We saved Europe and the world. Our dollars won WW2.

wtf mexico?

Oh now they suddenly didn't surrender because of the bombs anymore? Seriously make up your mind. The Japs didn't give a fuck about those casualties before and they didn't give a shit after. Goddamn just read a history book of google a bit about that topic

It's not butthurt.
Other Sup Forums users are just baffled how retarded Americans are.

I don't believe that the average American is as stupid as the people who are posting ITT, but being overly confindent in yourself even if you are wrong is a very American attitude so these people, who might be just a minority, keep ruin online discussions all over the internet

Deluded Kraut detected. Losing 2 world wars will do that to you.

I'll kill your extended family and your pets m8 try me

I love America but these discussions about WW2 always make me very mad

ah yes, and when we are "baffled" it is butthurt.

this gif is beautiful

It was not a draw you fucking retard you lost your colonies and we became a world Superpower

>hurrrr stalin beat tojo durrrrr

But you should be mad at a specific retard who is fucking with you, but you guys always say "americans".

Now the ruskies were indeed chad and alpha.
You guys were shitting in your pants until it was clear that the nazis were doomed.

they were peasants, cannon fodder, stalin kept throwing more and more of them at the nazis until they ran out of bullets. you either get killed at war or die in gulag. you call that chad and alpha?

>implying the invasion of africa by the Allies didn't create an unsustainable two front war.

If there was no African front, the Axis forces more than likely would've taken the USSR by drawing the bulk of the forces out of Africa and into the USSR.

Let's be real. Hitler defeated himself when he attacked Russia.

No trust me. A good chunk of our population genuinely believe what this retard is spewing.
I know because I was taught this distorted history, too. It was all over our text books and being teached near daily by our teachers.
We weren't taught that the USSR was the reason the allies won WW2. Admitting that would be blasphemy because they're our enemy.
As i said before, our education system is a joke.

Charging an entrenched mg without a gun yourself is pretty alpha.

Yes they lost 27 million people in their fight against nazi Germany and despite all the casualties never thought of surrendering, just look how they stood ground in Leningrad. And now compared them to France and the other European countries that surrendered immediately. America was safe on the other side of the planet, while entire Russian cities were burned to the ground and children starved to death. The Soviets were alpha as fuck

>A-Americans are stupid guys but I'm not like them, r-right guys. please notice me
ABSOLUTE DISGRACE

SRSLY, WHAT A KEK

I mean they literally ate shoes in order to survive the ice cold winters, but they still didn't surrender to Germany

>admits flaws in our country
>somehow that's disgraceful
Stop chugging the patriot flavored kool-aid and maybe we'll progress as a country.

>killing 25 million of your own people is "alpha"

Doesn't surprise me that a german is saying that.

>uhhhh the nazis didnt kill Russians, they all killed themselves
Consider suicide, you might actually be the dumbest person I have ever met

I'LL TAKE BARRIER TROOPS FOR 500 ALEX. STALIN TOLD THEM TO PRESS ONWARD OR BE KILLED BY THEIR OWN COUNTRYMEN. YEAH, REAL BRAVE.